Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Bitcoin is complicated for new users, but as time goes by bitcoin does not become complicated, but it will be a lucrative thing, it all just takes process.
True, bitcoin must be easy to understand but earning it takes a little more. We all went through that stage where we have many questions about bitcoin and other cryptos wherein most of us will rely on getting the answer through searching in the Internet. Some might have known someone who have known bitcoin for a long time, must be earning good already and is willing to share what he know. Researching and having a mentor will both be helpful to understand what you are going to do here.

As for bitcoin, I also think that it is only complicated when you are just starting but I also think that sometimes it is the person who is making things complicated with bitcoin. There are people who thinks that what we do here is very easy and once they try it, they are very eager to earn and will likely rush things out.
People usually rush into things, that is how they lose money. Take your time to study and decide to buy afterwards. Also buy small amounts first, just to test the way it works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

There is not much of a complication in BTC, its all on he peopl's heads that BTC is  complicated, al you have to do is to chose what you wanna do, either mine or buy, or Trade or hodle,  the most important decision every BTC  investor has to make

Bitcoin to the moon
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

We all have individual differences there are persons who can catch up the information or the data about something easily for example about Bitcoin you cannot understand it if you are not interested. So being ordinary folk I'd not an issue when it comes to understanding the most important is interest
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
For a technology or computer literate, it is easier to learn bitcoin but to a person who dont have an idea about the computer and about virtual world then probably it is hard to learn it because they need to learn the basics before they go to complicated things such as bitcoin and altcoins. So for me, read some books and articles, and try to be computer literate.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

this is just about the will. anyone who wants to learn and wants to flourish, whether ordinary or rich, male or female, all have the same opportunity to earn profits from cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 12:14:40 AM by ArkiCrypto

There a lot of factors that may affect people as challenges in their way to understanding Bitcoin just like the technology mainly, not everyone has access to the digital world and familiar to the state of our advance technology today, making it a difficulty for the aspiring bitcoin users. In simple terms, resources.

The primary approach in dealing with bitcoin, is knowing the interest of a person and thyself. It will be easier for aspiring bitcoin users if they are really interested in learning and understanding its background, nature, system and just anything about bitcoin that can help them through time with using bitcoin. Most people focus on the way they see bitcoin, as a source of having privileges that would very much benefit them but not as a subject matter that needs to be thought of and learned properly making it somehow a difficulty in understanding it immediately.

First glimpse, bitcoin seems hard and has a lot of complications but if you are enthusiastic enough to find ways in learning bitcoin the way which you would understand it more by yourself is the greatest thing to do. By simply reading articles or can be the posts here in this forum could help you gain knowledge about it, asking help to other people won't also hurt you.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:19:44 AM

In general, yes. Bitcoin is very difficult to understand for ordinary citizens because bitcoin is in a virtual digital world, it can not be seen and shown in practice, and the process of its extraction is too complex for an ordinary person to understand that a random number is calculated, which, at the moment, costs about ten thousand dollars in the technology envelope of blockchein technology. An ordinary person has a completely different idea of ​​money, which has evolved over the centuries. Crypto currency is not entered into this general idea, it is an absolutely new type of financial mutual settlement, which differs radically from the existing views on money. Therefore, the whole previous experience of the idea of ​​money here is not applicable. An ordinary person, in fact, must take all this for granted, as a religion, because to look at himself and to check it in practice is very difficult.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

Nothing is too complicated for people whose willing to invest their time and effort for things that they’re really interested in. Yes at first it would be difficult, we all started like that, but still it depends on us if we’re willing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

It is not complicated to use wallet. It is time to change the way we pay. it is simple, no limitation, secure and private, That is a great achievement in fin industry.CC and paypal are more complicated. Many people are difficult to have CC and verified PP. The best way to store money is BTC or eth.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

You would not say that Bitcoin is complicated or uncomplicated for ordinary people or people. I think if we cultivate our inner curiosity, there will be no complicated things to learn and we will gain a great understanding of our learning outcomes. The world of technology will be more advanced so we have to prepare ourselves for new technology if we want to move forward. But when you read this problem and watch the video, it becomes clear how the system works. Those who want to learn can do it, there is a lot of information available.
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

I must say yes. For now Bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary folks.

Not everyone can spend time and research for blockchain technology, the backbone of Bitcoin, but most people want to earn money.

Most people want to earn money in short time, so we pay much attention to the price of Bitcoin.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

I wouldn't say it is too complicated for the average folk but I will say the conversation has been distorted as of late as to what is important and that can be harmful for bitcoin's growth long term. Us here we recognize the technology is great but it would take hours upon hours to explain that to the average person. We just need to redirect the conversation back towards blockchain and bitcoin because those technologies are what is really important here.
prismatica007

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

if too much, but the one that has interest on the bitcoin must be filled with knowledge, to avoid falling into errors
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

Yes it's complicated when of course they did not educate well on how to use bitcoin. If they don't know the process and procedures. Bitcoin is not complicate as you think. Educate them by telling them particularly and if theyre interested it is easy for them to understand.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

So does every new technology that comes like the birth of telephones, cars, cellphones and more. Everything new starts at a certain introduction level and people will start to adopt because we are humans and only change is constant for us. Some other will be left behind but soon they need to change once it is mainstream and a necessity already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

Yes, since there wre many times i get to explain to some of my friend of what bitcoin is and they are still confused no matter how detailed my explanation, though they get to understand it lately as they started to explore the world of cryptocurrencies.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

The main thing identifies the underlying knowledge behind its function. Proper research can ensure you know certain things about bitcoin and in the long run. Where you can keep improving your knowledge. Cool
Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

We start as beginner, or noob as they call it on games, we start on scratch, as we learn more on Bitcoin we learn and gather information depending on how much time they spend in learning, some people learn only during their free time, some are learning like students, searching every corner about Bitcoin, and some learn from experimenting like trial and error and via experience.

It is how the level of learning is labeled to anybody. of course if a person is unto holding only it is complicated for him the topic trading and mining same with investing, but some individual are trying to learn little by little with all thus aspects... their is no complicated things on those individual who continue to seek knowledge!

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

Bitcoin will become complicated if the people does not even know about it and no idea on how to use and earn bitcoin. But if a person has an intrest about it they will easily understand bitcoin for sure.

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

It's not really a complicated situation. Beginners do not deposit money right away. First, you need to learn how to read graphics. If you watch the wrong strategy you lose.
If you learn correctly about Crypto stock exchanges, coin's market caps and chart review.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: