Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
dagughalam

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Not too complicated i think. As a newbie, i had to have  a guide to tell me what is and what isnt.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I've noticed that a lot have been focusing mostly on the price movement and not on improving bitcoins as a whole. Even I'm guilty since I never appreciated what bitcoins were invented for. But now, everything is clear to me that bitcoins are for the greater good of our monetary system.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Lektor188

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

What is Bitcoin-a cryptocurrency, the first and largest of its kind. In fact, this is a new form of digital assets, created thanks to a competent combination of encryption, for people who are just going to associate their way with bitcoin, it will be difficult for them, and it is not a reward for people, but every year more and more accessible information
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Bitcoin is complicated for new users, but as time goes by bitcoin does not become complicated, but it will be a lucrative thing, it all just takes process.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

In my country, people don't know much about Bitcoin and generally they just think that Bitcoin is a scam and it has no future. They think like that because they don't do much research about it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

I don't think so. I guess before bitcoins, I can be considered as one of the "ordinary folks" you refer to. By ordinary folks, the simple minded people who just live lives on a mediocre scale. But when I knew about bitcoins, it changed me for the best. It made me bring out the best in me by taking risks for investments.

merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

Yes Bitcoin is complicated for ordinary folks they may nt understand in first go they should repeatedly study the news and videos and market to understand the basic subject

I think it is more about interest, if a person is interested he will take the pain to learn. Earlier I used to find it boring as well but when money started coming in my opinion changed.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cypher1992

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

In the nineties people needed to learn e-mail. In the 2000 they learned internet. In the next years they learn digital currencies. When the first government release their own coin, people will learn fast.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Not too complicated i think. As a newbie, i had to have  a guide to tell me what is and what isnt.
yes really we should have a guide because it will be easy to learn and do not forget to ask things that do not understand on friends who already understand about bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

Right now it's too complicated, but user-friendly interfaces will increasingly be more common, along with insurance in case of theft or loss. We are still very early in the blockchain revolution.
Honestly, bitcoin is a broad technology and a wide market to explore, and I can certainly say it's complicated especially if you don't have any idea of what it is, how does it work, and more factors to consider that makes it intricate. We all go through the same path, we all started as beginners and our burning desire is what guides us to achieve success. I think the only way to overcome its complexity is to relax, study, seek help from experts, don't limit yourself from learning new things, use it responsibly and share it to others, because knowledge is a blessing. Be kind and make a difference not only in yourself, but for others.
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

at first because you don't know anything about bitcoin, but when you give time to read and research about bitcoin you can go with the flow. take time to read and be responsible always.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

Bitcoin seems complicated at first glance, but there is nothing easy to earn. But if you delve into the information, if you are interested, it will be easy.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

I dont think its complicated, it only need commitment to learn, if you mind is there and really want to learn, it will be easier to comprehend..
serenacalce

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

People do not really want to know that the most important thing is the blockchain algorithm. We are talking about the price of Bitcoin. The price is increasing and decreasing as the media channels are intensely raising the news thanks to the popular topic bitcoin.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Bitcoin seems complicated at first glance, but there is nothing easy to earn. But if you delve into the information, if you are interested, it will be easy.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

I think It is not complicated for people who has programming background. But for people who has not idea about programming and money transferring system it is hard. Especially mining is too complicated for ordinary folks.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Yeah,the biased media has brain washed by these influencers,because you might know if they are intended to have be destroying cryptocurrencies to the common people so that there will be no future for cryptocurrencies.It is going to be complicated when you are going in to trading blindly,as far remembe theres a lot of shitcoins.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

there are some types of people i noticed i found around to be the ordinary folks that find it complicated
1. Those that accepted the views of the media that it is not legit currency
2. Those that accepted it and not have the first hand experience of it, they still believe it is as virtual and cant be used
3. some that have first hand experience used in a ponzi scheme and were swindled, with this they got complicated
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

It may be a little complicated, but only for those who do not know technology. And if you understand this area, then you will not be difficult to understand bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

Bitcoin is complicated for new users, but as time goes by bitcoin does not become complicated, but it will be a lucrative thing, it all just takes process.
True, bitcoin must be easy to understand but earning it takes a little more. We all went through that stage where we have many questions about bitcoin and other cryptos wherein most of us will rely on getting the answer through searching in the Internet. Some might have known someone who have known bitcoin for a long time, must be earning good already and is willing to share what he know. Researching and having a mentor will both be helpful to understand what you are going to do here.

As for bitcoin, I also think that it is only complicated when you are just starting but I also think that sometimes it is the person who is making things complicated with bitcoin. There are people who thinks that what we do here is very easy and once they try it, they are very eager to earn and will likely rush things out.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: