Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
davison2

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

I think the elementary is not really complicated for the average or rather ordinary folk, you cant know everything in a day; you learn more and more when you are in the game.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ronaldohi

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

For the average person not good at computer and not knowledge about bitcoin, bitcoin is too complicated. Not everyone involved in bitcoin is successful. I also have a period of discouragement to give up bitcoin because of waiting for its price increase.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 02:23:11 PM by bitcoinVPSD

I do not think it's too complicated for ordinary people. I see now the use of bitcoin is quite common and ordinary people are still able to invest in bitcoin to make a profit. There are many sites that offer bitcoin courses and those who are not knowledgeable about bitcoin can still register to learn about bitcoin. Help ordinary people  can know about bitcoin and know how to invest in it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
I don't think it's too complicated for ordinary people. Before the people know what the Internet is and how to use it and now every one owns it. here is and here, too, most.

Well it probably would be if people wouldn't take the time to understand what bitcoin really presents. Even now i don't think it's complicated since all media show about bitcoin is its price, scams, how it can be an investment bubble or how it can make you rich. It really isn't hard to understand that but people also have to look beyond what media says about btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Many people believe that bitcoin is not serious. I myself thought so on this did not understand! Now I think that behind this is booming.
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

If you look at it, bitcoins are pretty simple to understand. You don't have to have a degree in IT or computer engineering to better understand this technology. Even a simple google search will get you going to bitcoins. Ordinary folks can understand bitcoins because the resources available is on the internet.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

ordinary people only care about using cryptocurrency, such as sending money through a smartphone app dar. Or, they will care about the price of bitcoin, whether they trade, that is also possible on a smartphone or PC.  they should at least be more learning again karen bitcoin transactions can be used to beberaa activities and it can benefit you.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

I don't think so. I guess before bitcoins, I can be considered as one of the "ordinary folks" you refer to. By ordinary folks, the simple minded people who just live lives on a mediocre scale. But when I knew about bitcoins, it changed me for the best. It made me bring out the best in me by taking risks for investments.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

If you do not know the origin of bitcoin maybe it will look hard and will say that bitcoin is a fraud. And if you already know how to produce bitcoin maybe it will make you want to know more about bitcoin.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

Yeah this could be complicated but there are a lot of time to learn even for ordinary folks. Just like me I'm just an ordinary folk that can't even afford to buy stuff I want and that is why I am here still looking for an oppotunity to lift up our lives. And also just an ordinary folk thought me about this and he is now earning money thru joining campaigns and not even investing.
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I do not think it's too difficult, if we learn. and the results are very good and profitable
rileynicole17

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

As for me, bitcoin maybe complicated and difficult for ordinary folks. Its system and structure is not that easy to understand. It takes time to know and learn about bitcoin.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

I do not see any difficulty in using bitcoin, if you are so hard at understanding bitcoin, you can buy a book and study everything in detail
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

The term "ordinary people " need proper definition.The "ordinary people " in my opinion means those that can read and write,  able to use a smart phone or computer and can at least read news online. If we go by this definition then I will say the ordinary person can understand what Bitcoin is all about if he devotes enough time to either read, listen or watch video on it. Basically,  some level of educational attainment is required to be able to understand what Bitcoin is all about. Again, basic numerical knowledge is also required. This implies that people's educational attainment can actually facilitate the use of Bitcoin, thereby adding value to Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

Bitcoin is only complicated when you have not joined the bitcoin bandwagon. There are some technicalities that need just an average person to understand(no special skills required). I didn't understand bitcoin and how it works at all until I joined the crypto space and began to settle down. Everything else will come naturally later.
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Focusing on the price of Bitcoin is just the job of people who are profit-oriented. If you are really interested in Bitcoin, you should not just focus on its price. With Bitcoin, you should focus on the digital money technology that you have in your life. Because we have an unlimited World. And a new World is being built. It's more important to be a part of it.
   Blockchain and Bitcoin will change the destiny of Earth. We got one step closer to the world we watched in science fiction movies. A world where everyone and everything is digital...
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
In our country, it is indeed very complicated. Lately, my friends are asking me about bitcoin and they always have this first thought that I am doing networking. They only know about bitcoin by their price but they do not know that is is very hard to earn some of it. I think it is better to shut up than explain and elaborate everything to them because it will greatly save your time.  Roll Eyes
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

I think that bitcoin is complex for a simple person, so it will be difficult to store your keys for an ordinary person
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

All new things can and are complicated for the public. We can't expect everyone to understand everything in one night. But it doesn't mean we should give up teaching them. If we continue to spread the knowledge and potential of cryptocurrency, I think everyone will finally get used to it. I do believe that there will be time in the future that people will see cryptocurrency as common as fiat is.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

with the essence of technology and directly related to the internet and computers. I think bitcoin seems to be causing a lot of trouble for some people. Of course, it is not too difficult, but they themselves have to make the effort to improve their capabilities before using or investing in the crypto market. They must master the ability to control wallets or how to deal with bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: