Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2300 times)
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

I don't think bitcoin is so complicated, of course we can't introduce block chain technology to ordinary people. Few people can understand that we can tell people about the function and application prospects of bitcoin, which may be much easier for people to know bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

I would say it is complicated. A lot of things should be done to make it easier for people. There is a lack of information, lack of trustful tools, lack of user-friendly interface. However, it improves every day, so after some period of time, it has to become easy enough even for elderly people to use bitcoin.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I think bitcoin is hard for those who do not know much about technology. This is a technology investment market, and this is hard for farmers not to know much about computer technology.
crisnel26

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I think bitcoin is hard for those who do not know much about technology. This is a technology investment market, and this is hard for farmers not to know much about computer technology.
I agree with what you said. It is actually hard to understand something you have no background at all. There are existing pages, including this forum, where people could start reading and understand concepts about Bitcoin, so their understanding could be less complicated. It might be difficult at the start due to the new technical terminologies but there are people willing to answer questions here.

bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

People just look at is as a rapid gaining function because of the huge media boom in the late of the last year especially. However, it has had huge potantial while it has a leading role in digital currency world. If media coverage looks more into its revolutionary aspects, maybe it would be easier for average people to understand it.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

I do not think so that bitcoin is too complicated for ordinary folks. Every new technology seems difficult for the common people. But day by day this technology becomes very popular among the people. If people start to learn about bitcoin then it becomes very easy for the people. It is true that those people who are illiterate, they can not use bitcoin easily. So for the future, everybody should learn about bitcoin and make it easy for themselves.

Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
The most basic information about blockchain technology and the technical specifications, quantity and value of bitcoin you can completely find on the internet. It is important for the newbie to invest in bitcoins when they buy bitcoin because the bitcoin value is always very volatile
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

For me, I wont say it is difficult for ordinary people as we all started from that point. Bitcoin is not that difficult to understand too. It just really need to be a fascinated individual to absorb everything without feeling of difficulty.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

For most people, bitcoin is unclear and complex. But every day there are more people, because in fact it is not difficult.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

To the ordinary folks specially to the non-techie people, bitcoin seems too complicated for them. Even for me when I was just started, I was confused how to invest in it, how to create a wallet, what is a private key and a public key, but in time, you will understand and it is not that complicated at all. You should study more and get to know bitcoin so that you can utilized fully its good benefits.

yes sir, when it was my first time and i wasn't well oriented about how bitcoin works and how you can make profit out of it, i was really confused but then time passed by i read and read till i figured everything out.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

I will never agree that bitcoin is too difficult for ordinary folks after my friend full LAMER easily figured out how to buy bitcoin to transfer it to hackers who hacked him.
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

With bitcoin you have no helpdesk if you forget vital details. You are OYO (on your own) so yes, I think it is particularly complicated for ordinary folks.  Who has heard of  Bitcoin Crown? The Bitcoin Crown platform offers the safest crypto platform for online gamers & crypto currencies worldwide.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I wouldn't say it is too complicated for the average folk but I will say the conversation has been distorted as of late as to what is important and that can be harmful for bitcoin's growth long term. Us here we recognize the technology is great but it would take hours upon hours to explain that to the average person. We just need to redirect the conversation back towards blockchain and bitcoin because those technologies are what is really important here.
In very beginning its look like complicated but i think that once they will start practicing bitcoin it will become to easy for them to use it, because there is no such a rocket science there in using bitcoin, even children can learn about it how to start using bitcoin. We just need to have some basic knowledge about computer and intenet, then it is really too much easy to use bitcoin.

It might be a complicated for an ordinary folks at first but everything could  be learned. There’s nothing impossible if someone has the interest and will to know something.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

I don't think that it is too complicated. As for me it is not. It is something different that's why it may be a bit difficult to get used to it. I hope that I will manage to learn everything about bitcoin to trade it successfully
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

It wont be too complicated if we will not stop teaching the way bitcoin it is,I mean we have to educate them and since we were talking here about ordinary folks then we may find difficulties in this manner but still we have to have enough patient to do this duty just to sustain and we're able to establish the chain of this technology.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Both the technology and the price are of utmost importance. The technology comes first of course. Without such breakthrough technology, Bitcoin would not have reached the price it has right now. It is true however that there are a lot of people who came later with no other reason in mind but the price. There are a lot of people who are merely Bitcoin investors. I hope that as they are interested in Bitcoin as an investment, they will also come to realize that the technology is of more value.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

In my case I'm still learning more about bitcoin. For those who are just new on this YES it is complicated but it just like you are studying in a school process by process you will understand all the essential parts of it. Bitcoin is a complicated thing but if you have time to learn about it then you will know all the things that you should know on it. Just like investing, you need to invest a lot of time and patience in learning the bitcoin works.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Indeed, if you just found out bitcoin it may look difficult but if you are looking for a bit about bitcoin it will make it easier for you to understand bitcoin. Because we need to learn about bitcoin if we want to be good at using bitcoin.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

True, Learning Bitcoin is not as easy as learning math or Physics. I'm almost a year into this Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency world. but I have not been too clever to get money from here. this is actually me who is stupid, or indeed Bitcoin that is difficult to learn ??! hehehe .. but I will continue to learn, so that later I will be a smart and professional in this Bitcoin world
haloobabaa

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Actually bitcoin is not too complicated for ordinary people as long as the person wants to try and learn, everything will be easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: