Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin legal???  (Read 2969 times)
mkn2030

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

Of the 246 countries in the world, 99 countries (40%) currently have laws that do not restrict Bitcoin. Nearly 17 countries (7%) either limit Bitcoin transactions or believe Bitcoin is illegal. 53% of countries have not commented on the legality of bitcoin and its use in their respective countries. For Bitcoin, this is a risk factor because some countries that have not concluded may impose restrictions on cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I see no reason to abandon the cryptocurrency to those countries where everything is safe and without it. But those countries that impose taxes on people and other delights of life - they really do not want to legalize cryptocurrencies.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

theres a lot of countries bitcoin is legal because of there technology to manage new currencies. and the other countries said that bitcoin is ilegal coz of there technology can not manage or to handdle the new currencies.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.
of course, the state wants to make atk cryptocurrency to bring them profit,for this purpose, various taxes on krpitvoalyuty are introduced,I think this is inevitable
paulineee400

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

Demographic is very complicated, for example in my country in southeast asia. the state rejects crypto currency because its transaction model is not centralized. but with the ripple coin it could be an option because of its centralized system model. even ripple for now has been working with several banks in several countries.
Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

Yes bitcoin is legal unless your country will strictly prohibited bitcoin and ban the bitcoin.
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

If we talk about the legitimacy of bitcoin it depends very much on which country we are. Some countries have legalized it, and some have banned it. Especially in my country, the government does not ban bitcoin or the Cryptocurrency, and it is illegal. That is, there is no legal requirement for bitcoin.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

In general, most countries in the world have not yet expressed their position on the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Global regulators have not yet fully understood the emerging industry of cryptocurrency. This is also the main reason why many countries have not commented on the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Over time, some countries that are still waiting to see their changes may eventually determine their position and set rules that either endorse bitcoin use or declare bitcoin transactions illegal. The climbing Bitcoin popularity index continues to exceed expectations. However, not all countries view this cryptocurrency in a positive light
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

In general, most countries in the world have not yet expressed their position on the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Global regulators have not yet fully understood the emerging industry of cryptocurrency. This is also the main reason why many countries have not commented on the legitimacy of Bitcoin. Over time, some countries that are still waiting to see their changes may eventually determine their position and set rules that either endorse bitcoin use or declare bitcoin transactions illegal. The climbing Bitcoin popularity index continues to exceed expectations. However, not all countries view this cryptocurrency in a positive light
yeah of course is it ! bitcoin is legal and I don't see any reason why they have to make it banned or illegal in some countries because the bitcoin is only doing good and ive benefit to us. maybe they banned or make it illegal in the some countries because they don't have enough power to control it. and maybe because it is untraceable

Y U MAD AT ME
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

As far as some countries are concern i will say yes it is legal while some countries are sitting on the fence few countries have embraced it of which others will also accept it they don't seems to have a choice.

Though bitcoin is not fully supported by the BSP I could say that it still legal in our country. Because it is being allowed and continue to be use by many people.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

what countries have restrictions on using it? i mean, is it considered as an outlaw somewhere?
I know somewhere about five countries where crypto-currencies are outlawed, but this does not stop investors from feeling calm and taking them to Fiat through other countries, although the costs are great. But soon everyone will understand that the ban is useless and it is better to accept them than to forbid it.

Dirk2017

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

As far as some countries are concern i will say yes it is legal while some countries are sitting on the fence few countries have embraced it of which others will also accept it they don't seems to have a choice.

Though bitcoin is not fully supported by the BSP I could say that it still legal in our country. Because it is being allowed and continue to be use by many people.

Yes, bitcoin is not supported by the BSP but many people who invested and trusted on it. So for me its legal in our country though there are some countries that prohibited bitcoin but most of the country allows it. If people will always supported, trusting and invested bitcoin then bitcoin will have a strong foundation.

thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

thats true and maybe they are still wondering how bitcoin works and why bitcoin is very volatile, but the good thing for some countries is they are not banning the transactions.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Legal or not Bitcoin depends on where you live in which country. Currently, there are countries that legalize Bitcoin and there are also countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is mostly used for positive things, but I am still confused as to why many countries are banning Bitcoin for money laundering/corruption. Bitcoin transactions can be traced in detail. It is the fear that causes a country to ban Bitcoin. While in fact Bitcoin is a very good digital currency and has the leading technology.
trucltt18072002

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I believe most of us really not care about legal or not, as long profitable they will take the chance..This affects all cryptocurrencies, but especially bitcoin, given its market leadership and integration into the global startup ecosystem
incomefromcoins

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

every country have their own legality regarding cryptocurrencies only in Japan it is legal tender rest all country formed bitcoin legality only for the sake of collecting tax
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.
It depends on the country. In my country, the government fully accepted and legalize bitcoin as currency. There are now many stores and businesses that are now accepting bitcoin as money.  
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Different countries have laws about it and it will make the different conditions for it.
Bitcoin is still very difficult to legalize, after all, it is not easy to manage. After so many years, there is no positive response from the relevant government agencies.
Man91

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

If there is consensus on a particular asset as a mean of payment by large group of people spread across a country and the world such asset like bitcoin become legal for those that uses it. Bitcoin is a legal and the government all over the world knows it.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Well it all depends on the way the mindset of a person, my country is including a country that prohibits the bitcoin in making a means of payment. But they do not prohibit the existence of bitcoin. I think this they can not just forbid it because there are so many people feel very helped by bitcoin. And yeah, the possibility of the government is just scared people do not pay taxes, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: