Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Rewards: Sell immediately or HODL?  (Read 7097 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

for now from the beginning of this year I try to hold it until the end of the year hopefully there is a surge of increase

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

If you strongly believe that is a really good project (good coin/ token), you should hold at least 1 year to multiply your profit
Otherwise, sell it all.

I agree with the act of holding; however, what I don't totally agree with is the time frame, I think around six months would be enough. I have read an article that coins from bounties should be held while the project is still rolling. Following the trend, after a project finishes its ICO phase and goes into market, it takes around three to six months for it to pick up and gain value, and that is also the time when you must wait and hold until such time the coin reaches its full potential and is ripe to be sold. After six months, coins from ICOs usually go two ways: either go down in value and be replaced by another coin or prosper and gain more. So, if you want to sell some at its peak value and leave some to test the market.

Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

For me i don't dump bounty reward just any, that is why 80% of investors hate bounty hunters, they tag us with many types of name that are very weird, there is nothing bad in hold bouncy for some times before get rid of it
warrengates

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Depending on the coin / token obtained if the project is good then I will hold the coin. Not all coins / tokens obtained are sold immediately, at least waiting until the coin / token is listed on the exchange.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

This hard question and also depends from seriously of the project! I change my opinion about this question many times
alvizujr

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

I started with bounties one month ago so I don't have any experience yet, but I have a question. If the project doesn't hit the hardcap, let's say it only get the mid of the goal, its still worth to hold tokens? Even if the ICO don't hit the hardcap? I'm currently in signals bounty and have around 800 tokens. ICO ends April 9th but it doesn't even hit the middle of the goal. So I don't know if in this situation I should hold or sell it asap. Someone can give me any advice? Thanks and sorry for my English.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

for now from the beginning of this year I try to hold it until the end of the year hopefully there is a surge of increase

It is necessary to look at the capitalization of the coin. If the coin on the crypto currency market is now worth more than $ 50 million, I think that this coin needs to be sold.
skillink

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

Depending on your own target, I will sell coins when the coins are equal to ico or more than ico price, unless I really need money then I will sell it below ico price.
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Hold those Bounty Token that have great potential in the future sell those who you didnt think will make it. This is my mindset about this. Selling bounty token on  their first distribution  making you early profit so still not a lose for me but HODLing coins with great potential is not a problem.
mariamiltoft

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

I like to hold because later on when the price goes up I ussally regret. So if I dont need it, i hold it. Because as the project evolves, the value of most tokens increases.
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

yes if you are going to invest in some good project or in general, if you need money. no, if the bounty you did is interesting and has potential. obviously if you do not need money otherwise you sell everything. I prefer a hodl beacause I think criptocurrencies will be very interesting in next years

overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Don't sell the rewards. It helpful to future growth. If you get best project rewards. Price will be increase every day. So before sell check the price and then you know about the process. It change the most of the people life. But choose the best bounty before invest. If need to choose the best bounty first you learn the bounty project work. Then you know about the project information. This information helpful to invest.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

It depends on the coin but it also depends on an individuals needs. Many students, for example, join bounties and sell their coins to pay for books, etc. If you chose a bounty, after researching it, and put in the work for it, I would have thought you'd believe that the coin is going to do well in which case it would be a good idea to HODL for at least 6 months.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

Most of the bounty hunters really wanted to earn money for them to use in everyday living.
I think that's really the reason why most of the bounty hunters sell their token when they see it in the exchange.
They don't really care if the price of the token will rise or not, as long as they get a money from their hard work.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

There should be a pump very soon. If the coins is going to be used in the near future then it should be worth a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

yes if you are going to invest in some good project or in general, if you need money. no, if the bounty you did is interesting and has potential. obviously if you do not need money otherwise you sell everything. I prefer a hodl beacause I think criptocurrencies will be very interesting in next years
I think that this tactic is correct. If the project is very interesting and promising, then these tokens can be left for a very long time, because it is obvious that in the future it will cost much more. But if the project behaves strangely, for a long time there is no information about the activities of the project, the bounty managers are doing their work poorly, then maybe it is worth considering selling the tokens.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

If you received a reward for participating in the Bounty, The best thing you can do is to save coins. Do not sell them immediately. You will get much more if you sell them in a year.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

If you strongly believe that is a really good project (good coin/ token), you should hold at least 1 year to multiply your profit
Otherwise, sell it all.
Yes your right but if the coin/token are not good for you you need to sell it, and make it research also to make more idea.
It is better to make research to your token that you have. I hold dentacoin more than 5 million. When the coins worth more than 30k  USD I didn't sell it. It is the highest price of dentacoin. Finally the coin drop to 2000 USD worth. I regret not sell the coin. However I have sold a half of it when the my coin that I hold worth 7000 USD. I made about 3000 USD. I still hold the rest hope the price will be back to 30 k USD for 5 mill dentacoin. If the price 3 k USD for 5 million denta coin I still have 15 K USD. Hold coin that has future because the developers are active.
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Sell enough that you can get a solid payment for your time spent on the bounty, but let the rest of it ride. If you don't need to sell it to put food on the table, why not HODL? You said you enjoyed participating in bounties anyway, so there's no loss on your time if the coins go to zero.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

Now it's either pointless to sell because the market is in decline. As soon as the rebound is possible to sell part of the earned coins and fix profits. And leave the other part until better times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: