Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Bitcoin is a great concept for our generation and for nowadays. I think it is the result of technology developing. Without bitcoin maybe we would have had something else

The best is yet to come!
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

:)yeah, it will be too boring life without criptocurrency world. At present a lot of people found business (criptocurrency)  that could give them necessary money and knowledge  to improve their life Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

yes it is not possible your life will be bored, but you will not continue to regret it, no bitcoin then there will be other jobs for you, according to your skills and abilities, do not depend too much on one object only.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

Life without bitcoins wouldn't be the same anymore since most of us now depend on bitcoins for a few extra cash when we trade. Bitcoins are now a staple to most households because of how much potential it has for a very good investment. People should keep supporting bitcoins.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

The proverb says "Like a hunter who has lost the target shoot (hunt)". My life would be lethargic and boring No bitcoin meaning no target game "Her situation will feel unreasonable I'm really not used to it".

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

yes i agree with you life will be boring without bitcoin.Because bitcoin is the big part of my life . Bitcoin is my job and i love it . because bitcoin give me a good life. so my life will be boring without bitcoin.
I agree of that, bitcoin now is my partner without bitcoin my life become boring and useless. Bitcoin help me to stand again and give me a opportunity to get high profit.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Opps!!! It's hard to think that Btc may die.But loyally,my life will not bore.Maybe I could have problems with my income and the time spent behind Btc can't be difficult if I can't.So,I want Btc because Btc is my life as a blessing.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Life without bitcoins wouldn't be the same anymore since most of us now depend on bitcoins for a few extra cash when we trade. Bitcoins are now a staple to most households because of how much potential it has for a very good investment. People should keep supporting bitcoins.
Not everyone knows Bitcoin, even consider bitcoin as something important.
not if Bitcoin becomes the official currency of your country. Many other jobs are more interesting, and not everyone can get Bitcoin easily.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

bitcoin is one cryptocurrency is basically a digital currency. in general bitcoin is digital journal is not stored in a particular agency or party. so as long as internet still exist, i dont need to fear bitcoin will die. because in future this technology will be play a role.
Skellen_Nilf_gaard

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

I'd be the same to ask what to do if internet dies. Lots of people are full-time employees in businesses and corporation connected with blockchain and bitcoin. The fact that bitcoin won't die is for sure, so there no need to worry about it! Otherwise, you can dig into cryptography and see how serious it is  Wink

Good luck!  Smiley
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Bitcoin is a great concept for our generation and for nowadays. I think it is the result of technology developing. Without bitcoin maybe we would have had something else
that's true because bitcoin really make people busy in their life and especially those who who were jobless so for them it's also very good bitcoin is basically all in one and i'm sure that in future bitcoin can be a global currency because the way bitcoin is moving fast there is no doubt that no one can stop bitcoin.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

I do not understand what could be the problem if bitcoin would not be ?
It reminds the thinking of teenagers who fell in love for the first time and say that they can not live without each other.

Person is a creature that will always find a way to occupy itself than anything and most importantly, if there is no bitcoin, then a lot of people will have a lot of free time and they will finally take care of something that is really useful  ))
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Can you remind your life before bitcoin? I guess in your life it appeared not so long time ago and that time when you had no idea about crypto currency you did not think your life is boring. Am I right?
I think those people who's life and income is rolling around cryptos will say the same words as you do. But I will tell you, bitcoin will not last forever and when it will pass you will find something new, just like all of us, bitcoiners.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

I have the feeling that you are ready to pray on bitcoin. Think again. It's just an asset, thanks to which our household things can get some upgrade.

faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

without shitcoin trading life will be more boring. I had some other hobbies before, but I found out cryptocurrencies one year ago, and now researchin investing and trading takes most of my time and I am happy with that hobby. It makes me earning money besides

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Without Bitcoin, life will be extremely boring, will have to actually start hunting for other avenues. Bitcoin helps you earn money sitting at your own comfort. And this is the booming period of Bitcoin, it will definitely stay for a couple of years
But this is only boring for the people who have been in this bitcoin world. If you can observe the population that has been connected with bitcoins, they are not much against the whole number of population. Like we are, definitely we will be affected once we are not indulged in bitcoins. People started looking forward too other hobbies but they couldn’t find any better one.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

Hmm,Yeah I guess, without bitcoin it seems kinda boring.
Well I can spend long hours with my laptop while earning in Bitcoin Smiley

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

Maybe I will not be happy if Bitcoin dies. But if that happens I will not say 'Without Bitcoin, life will be boring! No! Because I do not want to live in a downturn. Even if Bitcoin dies, are other jobs dead too? Definitely not right? So I can still work elsewhere to make ends meet.
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Yes, Without Bitcoin life will be boring.Like we are, definitely we will be affected once we are not indulged in bitcoins.Bitcoin help me to stand again and give me a opportunity to get high profit.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

If bitcoin is banned by all countries, even extinct. I'm sure there is a lot of anxiety for cryptocurrency users and the investors involved in it. The economy of most people who use bitcoin will again weaken because bitcoin is an alternative to making money and can change the economic system of someone who uses it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: