Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

unimaginable, I am equal to you, I can spend my time in front of a laptop for bitcoin between 10 hours to 12 hours. if this is the case, maybe I will look for another busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.

Yes,  I will agree that without bitcoin. My life too will be boring, because i was born in poor family, my parents can not afford to send me to school in college. I work in gasoline station and I earn a small amount of money. But one day I meet a new friend intruduce me about bitcoin he teach me how to join this furom. I am very happy what i learned in bitcoin. I earn a big amount of money, bitcoin is a very big help of my family especially in financial needs.    
CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

I can not even imagine it would be life without bitcoin. Hard and boring.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Bitcoin has been part of our lives for how long now,in any chances were checking the price,the movements on chart,and even all altcoins whos giving us more ways of earning since this is the coins for trading..and trading is also part of our crypto life..i strongly believes that this community will never die,instead will progress and grow upto what we dont expect

In my own opinion, bitcoin makes the people around of it become lazier because they can work at home and earn cash by working on the bounty campaigns and it was a decent amount of cash since you do not need investments but still it was a very big help for everyone.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

This is so true, I spend so much time on bitcoin everyday and I dream about bitcoin giving me a good future. If bitcoin go missing one day, I will be a loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

I do not think so, life with bitcoin does please our money a lot. But we can also get rid of the boredom of playing, or going out looking at the beautiful scenery, or looking for food that we have not eaten, etc.  Grin
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

I can not even imagine it would be life without bitcoin. Hard and boring.

It would be end of the world  Grin
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

This is so true, I spend so much time on bitcoin everyday and I dream about bitcoin giving me a good future. If bitcoin go missing one day, I will be a loss.

Actually its not what bitcoins will declare your future, there are a lot of productive and knowledgeable people out there in the corporate world who is working very hard in order to earn a huge amount of salary.

lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

Yes it's also true for my life. Without bitcoin my life definitely will be boring. My day start with the thinking of bitcoin & also end with it. Bitcoin is my life inspiration & I can't thinking my life without bitcoin. So I hope & believe that bitcoin will exist forever till my death.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

People which connected with Bitcoin of corse say YES! life without Bitcoin will be boring)) But imagine if we don`t know what is bitcoin and how to operate with it, how to earn money, we don`t lose anything, we say: I don`t care, life is going on without it...yeah?))
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Life is not boring if you will only work hard but since cryptocurrency is existing then life will be a lot more easier to sustain since most of the people today is having a hard time on the corporate world because the salary is very small.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I don't think so. You will probably end up with other things that you would love in place of bitcoin if it were to not exist (or get banned totally). I'm glad that you enjoy what you're doing though, its what makes life worth living --that is, doing what you love.
We know that bitcoin gives us a better income and other people leave their work to focus on crypto. So, if biitcoin would die (which I think is impossible) I can imagine that things would really be hard and some would probably don't know what to do imo. Just to be sure, we should think some alternative ways to earn income so that we can still continue to have an income.
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
I really agree with you at least we have an investment other than bitcoin so if bitcoin is not worth anymore we still have your income assets. Wink
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

Bitcoin has been part of our lives for how long now,in any chances were checking the price,the movements on chart,and even all altcoins whos giving us more ways of earning since this is the coins for trading..and trading is also part of our crypto life..i strongly believes that this community will never die,instead will progress and grow upto what we dont expect

In my own opinion, bitcoin makes the people around of it become lazier because they can work at home and earn cash by working on the bounty campaigns and it was a decent amount of cash since you do not need investments but still it was a very big help for everyone.
Disagree, I am earning bitcoin but I did not became lazy because of it. In fact, I learned how to manage time effectively so that I will be able to comply with all the bounty requirements despite my verby busy schedule. I am earning good and earning enough just to be able to support myself at school and help my family financially. To become lazy because of bitcoin is not good but based from my observation, those who wants to earn bitcoin become more time conscious and responsible.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:01:26 AM

I also had the same realization. Well, bitcoin makes my life more meaningful and worth living. At least I can say that I am positive with what will happen in my future because bitcoin gives color to it. I am positive that one day my financial status will change and it is also a good provider of my basic needs. Not much to ask for but it long live and continue to rise in its value.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

The situation of a daily life of employees glhere in my country is sacrificing, let's add the traffic that they encounter everyday, the salary that can't provide the needs of their family till end of month, the fact of even they work hard and hard but still don't satisfy or didn't enough because of cost of living. I guess for today's current situation of job hiring in my country I bet if everyone knows about bitcoin they would probably choose to work on their houses and earning while they were in their families. Since I am now experiencing the goodness of having bitcoin in my life I would still do it till I have my regular job soon.
zabjerr

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:30:51 AM

Life is so boring because it's a bitcoin for your loved ones because it helps me with my daily needs, if he loses the boring really.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

Yes I am agree with you, if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanisone day my life will be so boring. Now, I spend almost 5 to 6 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time.Since i start in bitcoin world most of my time i put here in forum and trading just for bitcoin. But i believe bitcoin will live more years in crypto world because of it's popularity and technology. So it is difficult for bitcoin to vanish.I cross my finger and pray to God never do it with Bitcoin.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

Yeah, that's right. Your same as me, I used to spend time with bitcoin, usually here. I like hanging with threads, participating campaigns and other activities. If bitcoin doesn't exist. Im sure that I "Silent26"(My Account's Username) also will not exists. Having bitcoin by my side make me feel excited each day. Bitcoin brought fun to my life since the time that I get interested to it. I can't even spend a day without visiting this forum as I seek for more knowledge and information. I'm a computer related student. I'm pretty sure that later on, I can't be able to play games around again because I will be busy developing apps for projects. Bitcoin is the only thing that makes me happy, and spending time with bitcoin is better than spending time playing games. They are both fun but I prefer bitcoin because besides from having fun, you will earn too.

I wish bitcoin stay forever or even only for the rest of my life. Because I'm already used of bitcoin having with my side. Life will be really boring if bitcoin dissappear.

404 Not Found
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

Maybe no. People mostly use bitcoin just to earn extra income and some use bitcoin as part of their daily life no people couldn't live without bitcoin because there are other crypto currencies if people or bitcoin hasn't been created 200% fact that they are currently using different ctyptocurrency right now.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:58:45 AM by Mainman08

Even though it will die or be gone someday. My life will continue. Because bitcoin is not the only source of my income. And there are so many reasons to be happy. Like my family and friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: