Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 766
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Ya i agree with this, i think without bitcoin life will boring, I spend 6-8hours even more every day in trading and bitcointalk, and this is amazing. I quit college also because of this and I have no regrets. I dont know what happen if bitcoin dies?? but i think bitcoin cant die except no internet connection

Experimental risk. Since the very concept of virtual currencies is still young and fresh, it's hard to say how much you can trust it.
Yes risk but its profit exceeds its risks. Virtual currensy not young, bitcoin exist from 2009

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Bitcoin pretty much excites me everyday of what will be the price tomorrow or the price later because as we all know Bitcoin's value is either decreasing or increasing as time passes. Also I want to see if Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies will go and reserve a room for its future because right now some of the countries ban cryptocurrency and sooner it might be banned all over the world or maybe not, who knows. Still, Bitcoin is giving me that excitement of an investor having to expect his profit.

All I can see is a good future of bitcoin and crypto in general. As long as no new innovations that can replace blockchain, I dont think we have to worry at all. Bitcoin is revolutionizing the world ad replacing paypal.

But yeah, life will be boring without bitcoin. We wont be here in this forum gathering from all around the world Smiley

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

i have the same feelings with you, if bitcoin get ban or removed from my country this life will be so boring and I do not know what can replace it. bitcoin community is like my second important everyday routine after college life. im really happy doing my job in this forum even I lack sleep. this is called passion, doing your job with happiness do not feel bored and tired
amuniru

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

Payment in some site will  be be a little bit difficult if I may say
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

If bitcoin I feel sad and bad in my mind I spend more time in doing the activities . If bitcoin will ban from our country will vanish one day. Then what happen , my life is boring .I enjoy  time and give time in joining the campaign . I cant imagine without bitcoin . My life will not be productive . It makes my mind enjoyable in answering the campaign. I want to invest in Bitcoin .
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

I don't think so.There are a lot of ways to bring fun into your life and Bitcoin is one of them.If this way of fun vanishes,you can add fun to your life by different other ways.

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

I think I will just go back to what I was before I learned about bitcoin. I had quit my job to focus on cryptocurrency last year. So far, I had earned more than what I can I earn compared when working full time. I also had saved enough money for my future expenses, so if ever cryptocurrency is not profitable or permanently banned, I guess I have no choice to either start a business or go back to work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

Yeah, you are right. I am with you on that. If that happened, I'd feel devastated. My life would be so calm and peaceful without those crazy roller coaster charts I check every day Grin I don't even know how I will fill in my time. But that will never happen. Government is not able to stop bitcoin.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

it was a big issue in my country banning bitcoin. your feeling is just quite the same as mine. i don't know what would it be if it happens. i spend 6-9 hours in trading and make a lot of profits. now i can say that my biggest income is coming from bitcoin. so, if bitcoin vanish, my life would become so boring and miserable.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

There is no way that bitcoin will die or be banned in every country because japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve the economy of their own country and i do not see the reason why other countries just do the same way for their own benefit.

Yes true, with legalized bitcoin in japan then this is a strong indication that bitcoin can last for a long time, and now japan become the biggest bitcoin user of world, i hope china soon legalize bitcoin so price can 10x from now.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Yes, if bitcoin dies, my life will change a lot. I spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day. I quit my job to have more time to do things about bitcoin. Bitcoin has brought me a lot of benefits. If bitcoin dies, I will lose my income.
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Our life has been engaged with bitcoin so lot of time around almost a half day each has been spent for bitcoin and also alt in a whole crypto space, if without bitcoin we should move to pluto, not mars Cheesy

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

Maybe I'm just like you, but we have to prepare something new if bitcoin does not exist anymore. For example, you can start a business or a new job with money generated from bitcoin. You should also be smart to read the situation if bitcoin starts to fade away,
Hopefully bitcoin can last forever, so our life is not boring.

Longlife for bitcoin !!!
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

For those who regularly earning thousands and even tens of thousands per month of course this is a good opportunity, with your trading can do it, this is what makes people bored if not check bitcoin prices every day even every hour.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

It's something one doesn't want to put thought towards. I have adjusted my daily activities so much that I find myself on crypto and particularly Bitcoin discussions more than I do in anything else. Tbh, it's addictive especially when you have expectations and a goal.
More so, if you dig deep into the history of money, you would notice that this's just another stage when money has to change form ( trade by barter to previous metals to gold standards to fiat). Technology has changed virtually everything and one wouldn't expect money to be left out of transformation. Whether it's gonna be Bitcoin or any other CryptoCoins remains to be seen. We should open up our minds and flow with the tide.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

Yes, if bitcoin dies, my life will change a lot. I spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day. I quit my job to have more time to do things about bitcoin. Bitcoin has brought me a lot of benefits. If bitcoin dies, I will lose my income.
Why did you leave work? I think the crypto money market worried you, we said it was a risk. Anyway, hoping Bitcoin and the other Altcoins will rise again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

Yes,  a little bit boring since bitcoin is already part of my life now aside from my work at home and being a hands on mom to my children.

Part of my life now is set for bitcoin job because it is my source of income to suport my working husband.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

Life will be really boring if bitcoins is not existing because it was very hard to work on the corporate world and you are just earning a small amount of salary so investors of cryptocurrency is really thankful that bitcoins is existing today.
Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

I agree with you. I think life would be very boring. the economy would be boring The markets would be boring to follow the money would be boring. I think you could say something did not change. Okay, no big trouble. but i like bitcoin
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Yes, life would too boring without bitcoin existence. Because i'll spend my day using my phone to collect those bitcoins in my trusted free sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: