Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:49:53 PM

If Ken succeeds at a) delivering a reasonable product to market which sells well, b) develops an exchange with some depth that allows for trading c) puts aside a few machines for ActM to mine d) continues to pay out dividends and increases the dividends accordingly, I will hunt Ken down and buy him the best steak which can be bought in a Missouri steak house and will thank him personally. And that is not a threat, that is a promise. Also, I will buy a steak for myself and will join him in dinner.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:50:30 PM

If Ken succeeds at a) delivering a reasonable product to market which sells well, b) develops an exchange with some depth that allows for trading c) puts aside a few machines for ActM to mine d) continues to pay out dividends and increases the dividends accordingly, I will hunt Ken down and buy him the best steak which can be bought in a Missouri steak house and will thank him personally. And that is not a threat, that is a promise. Also, I will buy a steak for myself and will join him in dinner.

Sounds like a date

Here's an idea http://www.theargentinasteakhouse.com/
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:07:05 PM

i hope for your sake all of your dreams come true and you eat lots of steak.  oh crap, here come the unicorns again
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:21:46 PM

Good idea. I'll join you guys. Let's make sure this all works out.
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:51:33 PM

Do they have a Vegetarian option?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:52:00 PM

I better not make a joke about arsenic poisoning, or zumzeros mom might knock on my door again!   Shocked

Leave my deceased mother out of this please.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:54:47 PM

Anyone who uses the unoriginal 'Your mom' joke is clearly still very young and immature. When you lose your own mom one day you will realise that this joke can hurt a lot of people. Genuinely sorry to hear about your mom dude.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:26:23 PM

Yes, lets do that.

Edit:  I am doing everything in my power to make this work out.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:31:55 PM

Yes, lets do that.

I would love to join you guys as well, Missouri is but a [moderately] short drive away! For some extra kick, lets try to pay the bill in bitcoin!
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

Wow such low-life. You guys have no shame.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:43:25 PM

Yes, lets do that.

We expect nothing less. When will we hear an update, Ken?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:43:34 PM

Yes, lets do that.

NRE Stated as Funded - July 20th, 2013
Quote from: kslaughter link=topic=252531.msg2769407#msg2769407
The NRE, which I believe is the most important and most critical, to the success of the project has been funded. This is a great time for the company and all of its shareholders.

+ 9 Weeks (Chip Samples)
  • Chip samples delivered in 9 weeks;
Saturday, September 21, 2013

+ 12 Weeks (Low Volume Production)
  • Low-volume chip production starting in 12 weeks, using an e-beam process;
Saturday, October 12, 2013

+ 16 - 18 Weeks
  • Normal volume chip production starting in 16-18 weeks.
Saturday, November 9, 2013 - Saturday, November 23, 2013

We definitely should have had some kind of update on this already, is there anything you can tell us Ken?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:48:28 PM

Yes, lets do that.

I think its pretty normal that Asic-Projects have delays. But i dont understand why you dont communicate anything regarding the project. I mean do you have to pay a fine when you say something? I mean you understand why people are emotional when appointments arent met and the issuer isnt communicating about that? Too many bad things happened with this behaviour.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:55:12 PM

so hows that low volume chip production coming, Kenny poo?  Now that everybody understands that you're slackin', do you have anything to say to us?  Or are you going to keep us in the dark another couple weeks and talk about share transfers
there's a lot of hard work going on.  and that hard work is mental masturbation (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mental%20masturbation).  you know it's difficult to type a real and substantial response and do that at the same time...
Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:58:03 PM

Yes, lets do that.

I think its pretty normal that Asic-Projects have delays. But i dont understand why you dont communicate anything regarding the project. I mean do you have to pay a fine when you say something? I mean you understand why people are emotional when appointments arent met and the issuer isnt communicating about that? Too many bad things happened with this behaviour.

What happens if you leak information that's under NDA? Breach of contract, eASIC can cancel the arrangement all together, and file a lawsuit. It's not a game.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:04:16 PM

Yes, lets do that.

For investor morale boosting we should plan something like this but that Steak House looks a bit cheap. I'll be flying over from Europe so I'd appreciate something a bit grander than a Steak House - no disrespect to the one mentioned. Is there anything fancier in Springfield? Would it take a trip to Kansas City or St Louis to find something more substantial? Maybe a large hotel restaurant?

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:05:49 PM

Let me give you another activemining history lesson.. Ken "got his hand slapped" by eASIC long before he published those estimated dates.  So if he was comfortable announcing those dates, then there is no reason why he can't tell us whether he is on track or not.  This would NOT be violating any "NDA". 

Seriously I'm tired of reading you posts. You are going round in circles and repeating yourself like a child. Can you give it a rest for a bit?
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:22:15 PM

the activeminingmobile  Cool
Interestingly this is the same procedure used to make a 24 TH miner.

Do they have a Vegetarian option?
The only option is to eat vegetarians.

Cows are vegetarians so they will be doing that already.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:35:54 PM

Yes, lets do that.

Edit:  I am doing everything in my power to make this work out.

I'd like to suggest The Old Homestead Steakhouse in Manhatten.

On another note; it's so refreshing to have more than half the people in here ignored... makes for a much more pleasant experience.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:42:49 PM

Yes, lets do that.

Edit:  I am doing everything in my power to make this work out.

I'd like to suggest The Old Homestead Steakhouse in Manhatten.

On another note; it's so refreshing to have more than half the people in here ignored... makes for a much more pleasant experience.

Yeah, ignoring the trolls has made this thread more bearable, but I would still prefer if people stopped quoting them, or at least if there was a way to ignore the posts quoting the people you've ignored.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: