Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nootnewbie

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:40:16 AM

Will we be able to transfer shares on October 1st in case some bids/asks get filled at the last minute?
BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 12:50:38 AM

I believe the time is according to BTCT which is PDT (west coast). There is no reason to delay freezing because then a new last minute would be requested.

zefyr0s

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:57:48 AM

Quite, exit your positions ahead of time. You can pick up again on BF.
Nootnewbie

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:20:35 AM

I don't think freezing should be delayed either.  Just want to make sure that should an order get filled at the very last moment. That those still holding shares can have a little grace period to transfer after all trading has ceased.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 01:24:55 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 01:35:10 AM by kslaughter

Will we be able to transfer shares on October 1st in case some bids/asks get filled at the last minute?

No

Edit:  To be clear, the time to transfer will run out when it is not 9/30 anywhere in the world, since I did not state a time zone.  Which is UTC -12.  We must receive in our email box your transfer before 12:00 UTC on October 1, 2013
Effayy

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:06:08 AM

No

Edit:  To be clear, the time to transfer will run out when it is not 9/30 anywhere in the world, since I did not state a time zone.  Which is UTC -12.  We must receive in our email box your transfer before 12:00 UTC on October 1, 2013

Just curious. What will happen to those shares held by investors who haven't responded to you by the deadline?

BTC: 1FJ6nP3BmEDrpGZP5UtaGUrssV3A6rnhpU
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:19:01 AM

No

Just curious. What will happen to those shares held by investors who haven't responded to you by the deadline?

I get them.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 02:26:45 AM

No

I get them.

All shares that were on BTC-TC have been issued to AMC on Bitfunder, and are being transferred to investors by AMC when an investor has been verified to have owned the shares on BTC-TC.
zefyr0s

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:38:22 AM

Also, we can transfer different sets of shares with the same email?
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 02:40:28 AM

Also, we can transfer different sets of shares with the same email?

No, only one transfer per email.
zefyr0s

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:50:57 AM

Same receiving account on bitfunder okay?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:24:58 AM

So are we still on target with the eASIC chips? What were the klondikes? Boards that the chips were meant to go onto? So with no klondikes we can't hash?

Can someone please clear this up for me.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:47:08 AM

So are we still on target with the eASIC chips? What were the klondikes? Boards that the chips were meant to go onto? So with no klondikes we can't hash?

Can someone please clear this up for me.

What your money is doing right now is under NDA. 

WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:50:38 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 05:01:44 AM by WildFire.ca

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. There are a group of investors that have to make X per day, X per week etc and when the news hit that the better then dust dividends were not coming they had to park there money somewhere else. They simply can't have there money sitting idle for that long. Honestly I hate to think were these investors put there money with all the chaos going on lately. At this point the people that have there money in here are in here for the long haul and understand the risk and reward that this company can offer. My best guess is that the chip order is on schedule, adding an extra month to your own time table never hurts. One thing I think that people are not accounting for is the fact that we will be mining with the prototypes.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:03:02 AM

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. There are a group of investors that have to make X per day, X per week ect and when the news hit that the better then dust dividends were not coming they had to park there money somewhere else. They simply can't have there money sitting idle for that long. Honestly I hate to think were these investors put there money with all the chaos going on lately. At this point the people that have there money in here are in here for the long haul and understand the risk and reward that this company can offer. My best guess is that the chip order is on schedule, adding an extra month to your own time table never hurts. One thing I think that people are not counting for is the fact that we will be mining with the prototypes.

What boards are being used for the eASIC chips? And didn't the Avalon chips fall through? (That is why we got the refund) So what use are the Klondike boards anyway, unless Ken intended to put the eASIC chips onto the Klondike.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:14:15 AM

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. There are a group of investors that have to make X per day, X per week ect and when the news hit that the better then dust dividends were not coming they had to park there money somewhere else. They simply can't have there money sitting idle for that long. Honestly I hate to think were these investors put there money with all the chaos going on lately. At this point the people that have there money in here are in here for the long haul and understand the risk and reward that this company can offer. My best guess is that the chip order is on schedule, adding an extra month to your own time table never hurts. One thing I think that people are not counting for is the fact that we will be mining with the prototypes.

What boards are being used for the eASIC chips? And didn't the Avalon chips fall through? (That is why we got the refund) So what use are the Klondike boards anyway, unless Ken intended to put the eASIC chips onto the Klondike.
The engineer of the boards for the eASIC chips are a secret at this point. I am not 100% sure we got a refund on those Avalon chips, I would like to hear what Ken has to say about that.. I honestly don't care, I have written off the whole project and I am here for the long haul. As for TerraHash IDK if Ken is using them to engineer the boards. At this point I feel there engineering skills may not be what this company needs. Although I do hear they have a lot of free time on there hands now. The current Klondike boards will not fit our chip design.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:42:15 AM

The engineer of the boards for the eASIC chips are a secret at this point. I am not 100% sure we got a refund on those Avalon chips, I would like to hear what Ken has to say about that.. I honestly don't care, I have written off the whole project and I am here for the long haul. As for TerraHash IDK if Ken is using them to engineer the boards. At this point I feel there engineering skills may not be what this company needs. Although I do hear they have a lot of free time on there hands now. The current Klondike boards will not fit our chip design.

I do believe the avalon refund was received.
somestranger

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:51:24 AM

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. 
The Avalon refund was received long ago, and Ken has reiterated this several times.

We were not depending on TerraHash to make boards for the bulk Avalon chips; this job was contracted out to an engineering firm. Some time ago they got sample chips (before the refund) and they got the boards to hash at I believe 66% efficiency and people were whining how incompetent they must be because the Klondikes work 100%. Oh the irony.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 07:12:32 AM

The Klondikes were a failed project from TerraHash. We were going to have our Avlon ASIC bulk chip order installed in too the Klondike boards from TerraHash. This is now not happening, this is why our share price is so low. 
The Avalon refund was received long ago, and Ken has reiterated this several times.

We were not depending on TerraHash to make boards for the bulk Avalon chips; this job was contracted out to an engineering firm. Some time ago they got sample chips (before the refund) and they got the boards to hash at I believe 66% efficiency and people were whining how incompetent they must be because the Klondikes work 100%. Oh the irony.

How dare ACTM investors be concerned about their (already tardy) chips only running at 2/3 of what was anticipated!

There was no information, good or bad, about Klondike proficiency available back when the 66% number came out.

BTW, is Vbs ever going to update his old 'Impossible Dream' projection spreadsheets?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
xorxorxor

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:16:54 PM

Guys, could I please have some help?

I've been trying since yesterday (before the deadline) to transfer my 1000 shares from btct.co to bitfunder, but kept getting the "Trading is currently frozen on this security." error.  Trading actually frozen on it now, but I was getting this error when trying to send shares to AMCTENDER1 even yesterday (before the freeze).  I sent an email to transfer@activeminingcorp.com to let them know I was having problems, but had no reply yet.

I'd appreciate any help with this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: