Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 05:27:17 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 05:41:02 PM by zumzero

Looking forward to the crypto-trade rollout. I suspect cheap shares will be had as people will be dumping shares sub 0.0010BTC. I'm not sure crypto-trade can handle the increased traffic, though. I would count on some growing pains as ActM account sign-ups explode with the disillusioned masses looking to dump their shares. If you're looking to buy, it may be wise to queue up your buy orders now under a second Crypto-trade account.

Yeah me too, can't wait.  People who play this well are set to make excellent profits.  With just 2 btc you could buy as low as 0.0005 per share and potentially sell within hours or days at 0.004 to realise 14 btc profit.  If the price goes that low then I can't see the offer lasting long, so speed is of the essence.  Your advice of creating a second account to purchase through is welcome.  Smiley

Edit: a weekly announcement as promised by Ken throws a whole new dimension on things and it will get very interesting to see the market reaction from week to week as breakthroughs and progress get reported back.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exocyst

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Science!

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:35:20 PM

Thankfully (sic) crumbs will be here to keep prices low, but if the dividends start to roll in towards the 0.0025 payback mark, no amount of trolling will keep the price down.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:59:18 PM

Looking forward to the crypto-trade rollout. I suspect cheap shares will be had as people will be dumping shares sub 0.0010BTC. I'm not sure crypto-trade can handle the increased traffic, though. I would count on some growing pains as ActM account sign-ups explode with the disillusioned masses looking to dump their shares. If you're looking to buy, it may be wise to queue up your buy orders now under a second Crypto-trade account.

Picking up shares of Crypto-Trade itself would be a good idea as well.  They will make a fortune from all the transactions and activity.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 06:03:22 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 06:22:22 PM by zumzero

I'm buying 2 btc worth of ActM shares at the lowest price I can.  

If I can achieve a profit of 10 bitcoins within 7 days with that 2 btc investment, I will donate 5 btc (in total) to cover expenses, travel and accommodation for anyone who wants to visit Ken and post a report.  If more than one person goes, the 5 btc gets divided.  This could potentially allow for someone who would like to fly internationally the opportunity to do so.  After 7 days of the exchange opening, I will retract this offer and that will allow me to sell for fiat if I need the cash.  I'm happy for the community to decide who goes if there are too many offers.

So if I can buy at 0.0005, I will sell at 0.003, as an example.

I'm making this offer in an attempt to be productive, rather than clogging up this thread as I'm sometimes guilty of.  Smiley

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:40:05 PM

Picking up shares of Crypto-Trade itself would be a good idea as well.  They will make a fortune from all the transactions and activity.

Buying shares of exchanges that pay a dividend are the only way to get real long term dividends, as there is a limited supply of BTC the same coin can wash over the exchange multiple times and create repeating divys, with no effort as opposed to mining.  Thats why I hope Ken focuses of hardware and software sales.  Thats why I bought this company in the first place...

ZumZero Ill take you up on that offer for half the amount your putting up. 

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:43:45 PM

I'm buying 2 btc worth of ActM shares at the lowest price I can.  

If I can achieve a profit of 10 bitcoins within 7 days with that 2 btc investment, I will donate 5 btc (in total) to cover expenses, travel and accommodation for anyone who wants to visit Ken and post a report.  If more than one person goes, the 5 btc gets divided.  This could potentially allow for someone who would like to fly internationally the opportunity to do so.  After 7 days of the exchange opening, I will retract this offer and that will allow me to sell for fiat if I need the cash.  I'm happy for the community to decide who goes if there are too many offers.

So if I can buy at 0.0005, I will sell at 0.003, as an example.

I'm making this offer in an attempt to be productive, rather than clogging up this thread as I'm sometimes guilty of.  Smiley

Sounds like quite the paradox scenerio..
If the price were to go up 5000% you would need a huge boost in shareholder confidence, which would only come from some form of report...
you need the report first, and then a hike to .003

LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:55:00 PM

When Ken gets the the shares reclamation done, and starts shipping miners and mining on ActM hardware, the stock price will skyrocket to .007543.  I will sell 68999 shares.  By that time bitcoin will be worth $1010 again, and I will spend my proceeds buying a Harley with a Sidecar and I will go ride out to visit Kleeck and sleep on his couch for a week and bug him until he agrees to go on a road trip with me.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 07:12:57 PM

I'm happy to work something out.  I'm more than happy to part with 50% of the profit over the first 7 days of trading. 

Just need another day or so to mine crytpocoins to get up to the 2btc then I'll put in the buy order at 0.0005.  Current balance is 1.82 btc.  Smiley

I would encourage people to buy into that order if the price is close, that way we're all contributing to the visit. 

Exocyst

Science!

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:13:36 PM

Picking up shares of Crypto-Trade itself would be a good idea as well.  They will make a fortune from all the transactions and activity.

I agree with this excepting that there may be hiccups with the increased securities trading there and I doubt they have enough staff to handle tech support of a bunch of new users. Negative sentiment » lower crypto-trade prices?

Tips for getting a second account setup on crypto-trade: **Who knows if this will be compatible with your shares so use a different e-mail than your BitFunder shareholder e-mail address**

Generate a new e-mail account with two factor authentication (either SMS or google authenticator or both):
https://gmail.com
NOTE: It's nice to have a spare burner or two for sms authentication. Also, don't link to an identifying e-mail account—say like the one you use here or at BitFunder. Not because you are hiding something, instead because you don't want this e-mail account to be vulnerable to social engineering.

1st, open incognito window on Chrome and generate passcodes:
generate strong password:
https://www.random.org/passwords/?num=1&len=24&format=html&rnd=new
generate random 5-digit pin:
https://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=10000&max=99999&col=5&base=10&format=html&rnd=new
NOTE: Secure this information in an encrypted file on a usb and at least one secure server in case of loss or theft.

Goto Crypto-trade and setup your account:
https://crypto-trade.com/signup

Setup Google Authenticator two factor authentication "2FA Section" within your account tab:
https://crypto-trade.com/member/2fa

Grab some python code for API trading on crypto-trade.com:
https://github.com/Ademan/crypto

Generate your API keys:
https://crypto-trade.com/member/apisettings

Write some custom code for keybinding buy/sell at -25%/-12.5%/-6.25%/+6.25%/+12.5%/+25% market during rapid early trading phase:
Code:
You should really write your own code...

Calculate an exit strategy for any coins gained:
Pick a target number and date and stick to it—95% of securities exchanges go scam intentionally or otherwise. There will likely be a continuity path for your shares, but not for your coins. Make your profit then withdraw to the paper wallet you had tattooed in fluorescent ink on your pet tortoise's neck.

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:17:41 PM

When Ken gets the the shares reclamation done, and starts shipping miners and mining on ActM hardware, the stock price will skyrocket to .007543.  I will sell 68999 shares.  By that time bitcoin will be worth $1010 again, and I will spend my proceeds buying a Harley with a Sidecar and I will go ride out to visit Kleeck and sleep on his couch for a week and bug him until he agrees to go on a road trip with me.

Sounds like a awesome plan! I will also sell my 68999 shares but at a cheaper price at 0.007542 right before below your ask. =)
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:22:23 PM

I'm happy to work something out.  I'm more than happy to part with 50% of the profit over the first 7 days of trading. 

Just need another day or so to mine crytpocoins to get up to the 2btc then I'll put in the buy order at 0.0005.  Current balance is 1.82 btc.  Smiley

I would encourage people to buy into that order if the price is close, that way we're all contributing to the visit. 

No need  its a quick flight from where I am.   A few days in a motel and food....and a bunch of SD cards should be covered by 1.5 btc at the current price.  Answers to questions...and calming down everyone once and for all.....priceless.  I like Ken and would like to meet him anyway...just kick back and have a few beers....I think he needs it.  If we send VE this whole project will shut down faster than anyone from Missouri can say "Show Me".  

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:22:49 PM

You know you are going to crash that motorcycle the first day you get it. There are no winners in Active Mining.
Exocyst

Science!

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:40:26 PM

You know you are going to crash that motorcycle the first day you get it. There are no winners in Active Mining.

There are many winners in active mining. My (tortoise) shell accounts are flush with the rewards of investing in under-valued active mining shares but selling over-valued shares.

fmag

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:43:03 PM

what is, and how can i find, my "Public Wallet Address" on bitfunder?
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 07:45:07 PM

I'm happy to work something out.  I'm more than happy to part with 50% of the profit over the first 7 days of trading.  

Just need another day or so to mine crytpocoins to get up to the 2btc then I'll put in the buy order at 0.0005.  Current balance is 1.82 btc.  Smiley

No need  its a quick flight from where I am.   A few days in a motel and food....and a bunch of SD cards should be covered by 1.5 btc at the current price.  Answers to questions...and calming down everyone once and for all.....priceless.  I like Ken and would like to meet him anyway...just kick back and have a few beers....I think he needs it.  If we send VE this whole project will shut down faster than anyone from Missouri can say "Show Me".  

If you are suggesting I just give you the 1.5 btc and you can go very, very soon, I am interested.  

edit:  Give Ken a shout and let us know how soon this can be arranged

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:57:04 PM

I have come to to the conclusion that other than the occasional update from Ken, there is absolutely no value whatsoever in continuing to read this thread.

good luck and carry on.
iSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:47:19 PM

OK, just pulled my buy order on Cryto-Trade.

That "it's a scam" is too much. Even if I do want to believe, I certainly don't want to be that guy who bought even though a scammer warned him off. Unless we get some kind of tangible proof corroborated by a third party this is too dubious for me.

Maybe if IntelliThingy is shown to work or some miners containing eASIC chips are shipped. Till then, I won't buy another share, not even at 0.0001. And I am not holding my breath for the weekly updates.
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:07:42 PM

OK, just pulled my buy order on Cryto-Trade.

That "it's a scam" is too much. Even if I do want to believe, I certainly don't want to be that guy who bought even though a scammer warned him off. Unless we get some kind of tangible proof corroborated by a third party this is too dubious for me.

Maybe if IntelliThingy is shown to work or some miners containing eASIC chips are shipped. Till then, I won't buy another share, not even at 0.0001. And I am not holding my breath for the weekly updates.
i am 100% certain that Ken's intention is to post weekly updates.  of course that brings to mind the adage "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."  i'm sure the intention has been to be hashing with ActM's own chips by now too.  i dont think many here doubt his intentions, but many doubt the execution of those intentions.
Jasun7211

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:10:06 PM

Zum I said half of what your wiling to give in case you make those profits.  So 2.5.  The other 1 btc is to cover my lost wages taking a vaca to.......Missouri....crickets.  lol

Good news on another front it looks like the BFL Chili is having some problems. 

|
|
iSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:13:30 PM

i am 100% certain that Ken's intention is to post weekly updates. 

Probably, but I am also convinced that those will not contain any verifiable facts and numbers about the core operation: designing high-performance ASICs and building fast mining gear.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: