Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive  (Read 478630 times)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:58:42 AM

Do you beg like Horus aka. jdtmp4 "the crypto hobo" (who btw this coin was themed after), because you are one of his socks ?

Hippie Tech. I've seen your negative FUD posts elsewhere, as well as here. What a stupid cunt you are!!! Anyone looking at your trust rating here might ask why you bother, you worthless waste of space https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=31553 You can't even communicate in plain English.

Are you trying to say that Tranz is Horus, is "the crypto hobo"? If you are, so fucking what! Are you saying that HoboNickels is backed by Cryptsy's knowledge and expertise? If you are, then that will make me buy it all the more.

Cryptsy isn't exactly my favourite of the month. Far from it. But c'mon. Explain yourself. You've intrigued me with your hidden, hysterical, history. Tell us all about Tranz, Horus and Cryptsy. Enlighten us. I suspect that you have nothing relevant to say. It's not enough to reference John Pilger in your arse-end. C'mon. Give us the benefit of your extensive knowledge, you horrible piece of shit.

This was a dead issue until you fed the troll

I don't preclude the possibility that he might have something to say. I very much doubt it though. I'd like to explore more. So c'mon Hippie Tech here's your chance to be taken seriously.

Do your research before you go spewing what little vocabulary your low IQ can muster. (In the process you will eventually realize that you are not the first newb to react in the very same inbred maggot like way. Tongue )

It has been widely known for some time now that your hero(s) are nothing but scammers, liars.. pure scum.

If this isn't enough.. good luck on your voyage of the crypto damned.

re:  CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action
Hello ladies and gents,

Figured it was about time I replied to this thread here. I see a lot of sketchy dox work here and figured I could come in and set the record straight.

Last thing I want is you guys messaging or harassing innocent people who you think "may" have a connection to me.

First off, let me start by saying I have no idea who MikePark is on the thread here.

I see people trying to see who I am and what I have done.  No matter what I say here, I feel the tinfoil hats are pretty much welded to people's heads, so I can say the 100% truth here and you still won't want to believe it.

I have never collected a paycheque from Cryptsy under any other name than Horus.  I was the cryptohobo yes, and shakezula and blundertoe made HBN as a present for me back in the day. When I started at Cryptsy I gave them all away to a charity called "songs of love" feel free to google them. Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin.

When Paul made the comment, he had no idea I was in fact Jdtmp4.  I would also like to point out I have never done any wrong doing. The only reason my name is even here is because when I was hobo doing advertising, I told Hippietech I would pee on him to mark my territory. He is just fishing for things to put in their next amenstop video haha.

While I was a chat moderator under the name Jdtmp4, I was strictly volunteer.  When I got into bitcoin, there was no real way to buy it here in Canada, only random forums and stuff. I created the hobo as a way to gather some of this cryptocurrency that fascinated me. I went site to site looking for jobs or tips to get into crypto.

The reason I created Horus, was not because I didnt want people to know I was Jd, which I have stated multiple time in public -- I created the pseudonym because I worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations.

Even one of the trolls who initiated this stuff spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people.

I will also point out that I have never owned a delorean, or a blues bothers car, never worked at rockstar games or lived in mississauga either. The house you guys found is where I rented a room while I went to college.  I went back to Orillia for the annual Scottish festival they have to eat some haggis and irn bru.

I'm sorry to inform people there is no great " Horus conspiracy" and I am saddened to disappoint.

For those who think I am pr9me, I am not. Him and I were volunteers at the same time, and he hosted my cryptohobo prediction site on majesti.co. I havent actually spoken to him since he left Cryptsy, which was about 2 years ago. the bitcointalk account cryptohobo is also not me. I had a lot of people imitate me when I was hobo, mostly trolls on mcxnow.

I am not a share holder in Cryptsy, I work paycheque to paycheque. If you have any questions about investigations or AML/KYC regulations Im your guy to talk to, anything else about the site, I have no idea, it isn't the department I work in.

If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer what I can, just remember I am not an executive at the site so I won't know answers pertaining to stuff like that. I go on sites like blab to try to keep customers informed of what is going on - same reason I am putting out a weekly newsletter starting this week for customers. I feel communication has lacked in the past and want to step that game up.

Anyways, I hope this has cleared a bit of stuff up. Even though this is the truth, you guys probably still won't want to believe it.

Take care and have a great afternoon.

Horus

Timeline:

Horus I is no longer with Cryptsy.

Horus II is the new Horus I.

Horus II is no longer working for Cryptsy.

Horus I is back to fill the void left by Horus II.

Meanwhile, As Sunspots Fade, Will Crop Yields Fall? Film at 11.

The more these maggots talk.. Roll Eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

February 1, 2014 jdtmp4 admits to being a Cryptsy admin ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4878420#msg4878420

On May 22, 2014 Our douchebag stone cutting cryptsy admin, inadvertantly admits to frauding people out of thousands, (by impersonating a homeless person)
via the Poloniex chatbox

Three and a half months later, both Horus and Paul blanked out on jdtmp4's hiring as an admin and his scam fundraiser.
September 8, 2014 via the Cryptsy chatbox

Hey there shitcoin pusher man... HAHAHA .. Charade you are ! Wink

Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three different Ones)
https://youtu.be/gOqblSqx_VI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:23:52 AM

Thanks for the pics, gonna read through that in a minute.
About that source code, well there are three interlinked files, and I have no clue whether there are some new variables HYP is using, and what is rearranged between the files. I could draft an update, but that will be purely intuitive.

I only had a C class in the university, but that sucked balls. Maybe I'll take an online training Cheesy

HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:37:49 AM

Is there a conclusion we should make form that Cryptsy mess?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:34:22 PM

Everyone decided to change the subject and/or leave the room just as it seemed we were about to hit paydirt. Then again.. who knows as the layers of deciet seemingly have no end.

HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 03:49:50 PM

Everyone decided to change the subject and/or leave the room just as it seemed we were about to hit paydirt. Then again.. who knows as the layers of deciet seemingly have no end.

Despite this being a very interesting subject, especially considering the current state of Cryptsy, are there any implications for the HBN user? I have only followed the "investment journal" so far, that ended up with tokyoghetto getting involved in promotion of some scam? Was it HYPER or something? And then he disappeared, just like the said hobo seemingly disappeared. I have no doubt these people have endless identities (sometimes I feel there are like 10 users on this site altogether), but I doubt they stay with the cow if some milking has been done, so we should be clear I'd say.

a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:47:30 PM

If you are referring to me, I did leave the room. I came back home from work a short while ago. People have been known to have to work for a living, you know. You really do revel in your own self-importance don't you?

O.K. I see that you have responded to my bait to draw you out into open. Not much to see really, other than a pathetic load of twaddle. I'll respond to your main post shortly, after I've had a bite to eat.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Despite this being a very interesting subject, especially considering the current state of Cryptsy, are there any implications for the HBN user? I have only followed the "investment journal" so far, that ended up with tokyoghetto getting involved in promotion of some scam? Was it HYPER or something? And then he disappeared, just like the said hobo seemingly disappeared. I have no doubt these people have endless identities (sometimes I feel there are like 10 users on this site altogether), but I doubt they stay with the cow if some milking has been done, so we should be clear I'd say.

HYPER wasn't a scam, it's still around with a lot of support.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:12:58 PM

Please just don't bother getting into arguments with Hippie Tech in this thread.  He has made an incorrect association of Tranz with Horus/jdtmp4.  It isn't important.

If you were ever on Cryptsy chat back in 2013 you would know jdtmp4 as the god damn annoying guy always begging for people to give him crypto...somehow he became a cult celebrity.  Out of that HBN was originally created by Cryptsy friends of jdtmp4 for fun/joke.  Eventually it was pretty much abandoned and Tranz took it over and made it awesome.  And here we are today...

Simple answer:  Tranz not equal jdtmp4.
Proof: 
Tranz...1) amazing coding work for HBN and CAPs.  2) Never asks for anything for himself or his benefit. 
jdtmp4/Horus...only abilities are 1) to beg for crypto 2) add the word 'brother' at the end of every sentence in cryptsy chat and 3) he makes a mean bowl of Kraft Dinner with hot dog weiners bites.
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:24:50 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 01:10:42 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Do your research before you go spewing what little vocabulary your low IQ can muster. (In the process you will eventually realize that you are not the first newb to react in the very same inbred maggot like way. Tongue )

It has been widely known for some time now that your hero(s) are nothing but scammers, liars.. pure scum.

That was the sum total of your response to me. Let's look at it line-by-line.

It's good that we get the pleasantries out of the way.

First, you made the presumption that I am a Newbie. Yet you are aware that people could have more than one username on this site and elsewhere. Jumping to conclusions like that is indicative of a poor standard of reasoning and understanding. I make that observation since you purport, or pretend to be an investigative journalist/video maker.

Let's continue. You said: "Do your research ... In the process you will eventually realize that you are not the first newb to react in the very same inbred maggot like way.  Tongue"

Well, I did do some research before I posted and did find the others (who you refer to as newbies) who did react in a similar way to myself. I even gave the reference to you on a plate. Again, not very convincing of any ability of yours to be able to comprehend English Language.

Not doing very well so far are you? And that was your first sentence. At least technically it was, despite your poor grammar (misuse of the full stop etc.).

When you semiotically analyse your choice of words, together with your attached smiley at the end, it conveys several things, one of which could be that you are getting pleasure out of the attention someone is giving you. The words: 'inbred' and 'maggot' do seem to pop up regularly in your vocabulary elsewhere. Perhaps they are on your mind because they are indicative of the something that might be affecting you personally, or have affected you personally in the past. Perhaps you are a pathetic, delusional, lonely person who tries to assume the mantle of the investigative reporters that you try to associate your name with. I wonder whether they would like to be associated with you. Somehow, I doubt it.

OK. Let's get to the meat: You said: "It has been widely known for some time now that your hero(s) are nothing but scammers, liars.. pure scum.

If this isn't enough.. good luck on your voyage of the crypto damned."

Woooh. No. That isn't enough. That's just a statement with no fact to back it up. If you are going to cast aspersions like that publicly, as any trained investigative reporter will tell you, you have to be prepared to back up those assertions with real evidence. Something you haven't done. Those are serious allegations. From behind that presumed cloak of anonymity of yours, it is cowardly of you to make those accusations without backing them up.

The rest of your post is mainly copy and pasted and presumably was presented by yourself as 'the evidence'. I will selectively summarise it as follows: Horus has had several user names which he quite freely confirms. He has worked for Cryptsy. He gave all his HBN to charity and he gave a reference which can be checked. Then, "Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin". Well, I think the vast majority of us can agree with that. So what's your point?

Amongst the other revelations you presented as evidence was confirmation by Horus that he had worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations (presumably in his employment capacity at Cryptsy). He also said that even one of the trolls ... "spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people." He further states that he is sorry to inform people there is no great Horus conspiracy and that he is saddened to disappoint. But what relevance is Horus to HoboNickels today, other than the being butt of a joke? So Hippie Tech, is this the standard of evidence you are presenting to show proof of some wrong-doing?

I would suggest, on the face of it, that it shows the opposite of what you are trying to impute. He was open with you and quite prepared to talk to you about it. I wouldn't have been in the same circumstances. It is hard to communicate with a delusional, irrational idiot.

You go on to mention the Cryptsy court case. Well, if you check my posts out you will find that on occasions I have been quite critical of Cryptsy. At one time, I even threatened them with court action. I had done many trades with them; some very quickly. Too quickly. I had once inadvertently activated a security 'lock my account' hyperlink. To reopen my account Cryptsy required me to submit all kinds of proof - which is understandable. It took time, which annoyed me, but eventually everything was sorted out to my satisfaction.

Cryptsy's Paul Vernon is upfront and accountable. These are not the markers of a scamster. To persistently make vagaries of accusations on the flimsy tissue of nonsense you have put forward here shows piss poor investigatory powers, in my opinion. It is cowardly to anonymously hound people in such a way as you have done. Why don't you take your evidence to the authorities? Maybe you have, and have had it rejected for the rambling, nonsensical diatribe that it is. Continually plastering it on BitcoinTalk like you have had to do is a sign of weakness. Go to the authorities if you think that you have something.

Finally, you might be aware that Bitcoin has been classified as a commodity in the United States. That means it can be traded on the stock exchange, just as it is on crypto coin exchanges. By logical extension, that classification as a commodity applies to altcoins as well.

There are stringent laws against people trying to depress the price of traded commodities with what we call FUD - Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Recently, there was a case here in the UK, where one person tried to influence prices on the Stock Exchange with FUD via Twitter. He was pounced on by the authorities and is now serving a prison sentence. You can be traced. You might want to take that into account before you post any further in this thread.

Prison life can be pretty stringent. If it ever comes to it, I give you my word, I am prepared to back you up ... that you shouldn't be in a prison, ... but in an asylum.
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:29:52 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 09:54:11 PM by a_cat_named_joe

Please just don't bother getting into arguments with Hippie Tech in this thread.  He has made an incorrect association of Tranz with Horus/jdtmp4.  It isn't important.

If you were ever on Cryptsy chat back in 2013 you would know jdtmp4 as the god damn annoying guy always begging for people to give him crypto...somehow he became a cult celebrity.  Out of that HBN was originally created by Cryptsy friends of jdtmp4 for fun/joke.  Eventually it was pretty much abandoned and Tranz took it over and made it awesome.  And here we are today...

Simple answer:  Tranz not equal jdtmp4.
Proof:  
Tranz...1) amazing coding work for HBN and CAPs.  2) Never asks for anything for himself or his benefit.  
jdtmp4/Horus...only abilities are 1) to beg for crypto 2) add the word 'brother' at the end of every sentence in cryptsy chat and 3) he makes a mean bowl of Kraft Dinner with hot dog weiners bites.

I saw your post, but decided it was important to respond to that creep. I think most people realise what he is. From what you are saying, I wouldn't be surprised if Hippy Tech is Horus.

I've been a HoboNickels holder and trader for a long time now. It is, to my mind, an outstanding coin and has repaid my investment +. I agree with you that when Tranz took over, he took what was there and made it awesome! He must have seen the potential. Tranz for me is the top altcoin developer. I don't think many in the POS altcoin world would quibble with that.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:26:00 PM

In light of all the trouble cryptsy is having I suggest that we get hobonickels on more than one exchange. Is anybody working on this?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
PressF1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:27:30 PM

In light of all the trouble cryptsy is having I suggest that we get hobonickels on more than one exchange. Is anybody working on this?

It already is on another (cryptopia) but hardly anyone is trading there. I tried, and it worked well enough for whenever Cryptsy fails. I must say though, trading at cryptsy for over 2 years that, yes, they cause me some headache every now and then but never failed to get me my coins. Ever. Eventually.

HBN & CAP: F1PressF1PCxEyESGk6Fe1om1RfiHqX5gg
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:07:51 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 01:26:40 AM by Tranz

It already is on another (cryptopia) but hardly anyone is trading there. I tried, and it worked well enough for whenever Cryptsy fails. I must say though, trading at cryptsy for over 2 years that, yes, they cause me some headache every now and then but never failed to get me my coins. Ever. Eventually.

I agree with you PF1, but recently it does seem to have gotten worse.  I have now 2 pending withdrawals, working on 2 weeks.

We can try to get on another bigger exchange.  Let discuss and aim for one. I will do my best to grease the skids, but we will need a target it together as a community if we want to stand a chance.

Which one?  Bittrix?

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Tranz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:26:25 AM

Hippe, this may be my one and only response to you.

I understand your issues with Cryptsy, they are legit, but misplaced. Let me make the following perfectly clear:

1) I can tell you 100% I am none of the aliases you accuse me of. I have one account on this site, and I use the same(or similar) user name at other sites.
2) I have no insider information or background dealings with any of the admins at Cryptys. I do not even know any of them by their real names.
3) I'm smart. I saw the insider game being played between the Cryptys players. When I saw the abandoned coin, to scooped them up, fixed the code up and watched the chickens roost.
4) I spent much of my own money, time, and resources buying, fixing, researching many aspects of HBN, Bitcoin, and Cryptys.
5) I saw a missing point in the market that dealt with real charitable givings. Once I saw the name, the "background" info, and the hole in the market. I made the move to take over the coin.
6) I have taken what would have a complete mess and created something very different from the rest. With actual NEW useful code. Including Stake For Charity. I still have more plans to continue to move this forward and have it accepted by charitable sites all over the world. Much more work and time needs to be taken, but it is still in my future plans.

If you have any real questions for me, ask. But please stop spamming this thread with JDTemp/Hourus/Whomever complaints. They are long gone, and don't even care for HBN anymore. Whatever little money they made, let it go. I can tell you, it likely wasn't much.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 02:29:08 AM

First, you made the presumption that I am a Newbie. Yet you are aware that people could have more than one username on this site and elsewhere. Jumping to conclusions like that is indicative of a poor standard of reasoning and understanding. I make that observation since you purport, or pretend to be an investigative journalist/video maker.

Let's continue. You said: "Do your research ... In the process you will eventually realize that you are not the first newb to react in the very same inbred maggot like way.  Tongue"

Well, I did do some research before I posted and did find the others (who you refer to as newbies) who did react in a similar way to myself. I even gave the reference to you on a plate. Again, not very convincing of any ability of yours to be able to comprehend English Language.

Not doing very well so far are you? And that was your first sentence. At least technically it was, despite your poor grammar (misuse of the full stop etc.).

When you semiotically analyse your choice of words, together with your attached smiley at the end, it conveys several things, one of which could be that you are getting pleasure out of the attention someone is giving you. The words: 'inbred' and 'maggot' do seem to pop up regularly in your vocabulary elsewhere. Perhaps they are on your mind because they are indicative of the something that might be affecting you personally, or have affected you personally in the past. Perhaps you are a pathetic, delusional, lonely person who tries to assume the mantle of the investigative reporters that you try to associate your name with. I wonder whether they would like to be associated with you. Somehow, I doubt it.

OK. Let's get to the meat: You said: "It has been widely known for some time now that your hero(s) are nothing but scammers, liars.. pure scum.

Woooh. No. That isn't enough. That's just a statement with no fact to back it up. If you are going to cast aspersions like that publicly, as any trained investigative reporter will tell you, you have to be prepared to back up those assertions with real evidence. Something you haven't done. Those are serious allegations. From behind that presumed cloak of anonymity of yours, it is cowardly of you to make those accusations without backing them up.

The rest of your post is mainly copy and pasted and presumably was presented by yourself as 'the evidence'. I will selectively summarise it as follows: Horus has had several user names which he quite freely confirms. He has worked for Cryptsy. He gave all his HBN to charity and he gave a reference which can be checked. Then, "Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin". Well, I think the vast majority of us can agree with that. So what's your point?

Amongst the other revelations you presented as evidence was confirmation by Horus that he had worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations (presumably in his employment capacity at Cryptsy). He also said that even one of the trolls ... "spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people." He further states that he is sorry to inform people there is no great Horus conspiracy and that he is saddened to disappoint. But what relevance is Horus to HoboNickels today, other than the being butt of a joke? So Hippie Tech, is this the standard of evidence you are presenting to show proof of some wrong-doing?

I would suggest, on the face of it, that it shows the opposite of what you are trying to impute. He was open with you and quite prepared to talk to you about it. I wouldn't have been in the same circumstances. It is hard to communicate with a delusional, irrational idiot.

You go on to mention the Cryptsy court case. Well, if you check my posts out you will find that on occasions I have been quite critical of Cryptsy. At one time, I even threatened them with court action. I had done many trades with them; some very quickly. Too quickly. I had once inadvertently activated a security 'lock my account' hyperlink. To reopen my account Cryptsy required me to submit all kinds of proof - which is understandable. It took time, which annoyed me, but eventually everything was sorted out to my satisfaction.

Cryptsy's Paul Vernon is upfront and accountable. These are not the markers of a scamster. To persistently make vagaries of accusations on the flimsy tissue of nonsense you have put forward here shows piss poor investigatory powers, in my opinion. It is cowardly to anonymously hound people in such a way as you have done. Why don't you take your evidence to the authorities? Maybe you have, and have had it rejected for the rambling, nonsensical diatribe that it is. Continually plastering it on BitcoinTalk like you have had to do is a sign of weakness. Go to the authorities if you think that you have something.

Finally, you might be aware that Bitcoin has been classified as a commodity in the United States. That means it can be traded on the stock exchange, just as it is on crypto coin exchanges. By logical extension, that classification as a commodity applies to altcoins as well.

There are stringent laws against people trying to depress the price of traded commodities with what we call FUD - Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Recently, there was a case here in the UK, where one person tried to influence prices on the Stock Exchange with FUD via Twitter. He was pounced on by the authorities and is now serving a prison sentence. You can be traced. You might want to take that into account before you post any further in this thread.

Prison life can be pretty stringent. If it ever comes to it, I give you my word, I am prepared to back you up ... that you shouldn't be in a prison, ... but in an asylum.

You trolled me.. called me a cunt. Then act as if you're the refined and intellectual one. lolz..

And yes.. I must be fucked in the head because I can't bring myself to help these assholes rip you guys off even though I'M THE ONE LIVING THE LIFE OF A FUCKING HOBO.

You are a bagholding noob if :
- you trust and believe these people who have been proven many times to be pathological lying sociopaths.
- you trust and believe the negative rep left by these very same people and their shills /socks...

And regardless of whoever Tranz is.. he is guilty by association and has profited greatly.

a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:19:43 AM

@ Hippie Tech

Well you were attacking a coin I had invested in, so like a mirror I reflected back at you. Seriously, I think you need to get some help. I know the signs of mental illness and I now believe that you could be unwell. I'm not trying to score points here. You are obviously intelligent and have a great imagination. However, when imagination turns in on itself it can be destructive and incapacitating. I might be wrong, but please take my advice. Now fuck off!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:27:10 AM

@ Hippie Tech

Well you were attacking a coin I had invested in, so like a mirror I reflected back at you. Seriously, I think you need to get some help. I know the signs of mental illness and I now believe that you could be unwell. I'm not trying to score points here. You are obviously intelligent and have a great imagination. However, when imagination turns in on itself it can be destructive and incapacitating. I might be wrong, but please take my advice. Now fuck off!

Quoted for legal purposes.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:59:13 AM

HOBONICKEL BUMP DAY !!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Buy HOBO before it leaves the station without Ya!!!   Grin Grin Grin

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:01:38 AM

Let's continue. You said: "Do your research ... In the process you will eventually realize that you are not the first newb to react in the very same inbred maggot like way.  Tongue"

You trolled me.. called me a cunt. Then act as if you're the refined and intellectual one. lolz..

And yes.. I must be fucked in the head because I can't bring myself to help these assholes rip you guys off even though I'M THE ONE LIVING THE LIFE OF A FUCKING HOBO.

You are a bagholding noob if :
- you trust and believe these people who have been proven many times to be pathological lying sociopaths.
- you trust and believe the negative rep left by these very same people and their shills /socks...

And regardless of whoever Tranz is.. he is guilty by association and has profited greatly.

So there is your point, thank you.

-People associated with HBN currently are: Tranz, presstab, unick. All of them are programmers and have proven themselves by actual coding. They are not public, but neither is Satoshi
-Daily trade volume of HBN moves between 13 and 0 BTC (do you think a wealthy scammer would be happy with that 0?)
-Taking it to the top 10 costs less than $2k
-There has been 0 hype surrounding this coin, can't say that about Monero for example, never had a major capitalisation
-I myself can manipulate the price by 20% or more if I am lucky

We can discuss these points if you are interested, of course.

HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 07:03:31 AM

I agree with you PF1, but recently it does seem to have gotten worse.  I have now 2 pending withdrawals, working on 2 weeks.

We can try to get on another bigger exchange.  Let discuss and aim for one. I will do my best to grease the skids, but we will need a target it together as a community if we want to stand a chance.

Which one?  Bittrix?

I vote for Poloniex, because it has the largest volume of all
My second vote is for Bittrex

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: