Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:34:18 AM

Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

Yea, the last thing I want them to do is start addressing me by my actual name! Whoooo big flags light-up when I walk into a bank and they look at my ID and say... Can we help you Mr John Smith?

Run, they know your name! Burn them at the steak, they addressed Mr John Smith as Mr John Smith!

That is a violation of the anonymous collision! How dare they!

I am calling the police right now... Hello, Police I am... Um... Some guy... and I would like to report... Um... Some other guy, who's name I can't mention... How fast can you arrest... Um.. him... or her.. or them...

What is this Harry Potter?

I would find it strange if they called me Mr ISAWHIM in person...

Alright, I'm off the fence on this one. I like you and I like Bruno, but I'll call either one of you when you are dead wrong. And you're dead wrong. There are a lot of good reasons for anonymity on the internet. If YOU choose to break your identity wall, that's all well and good. But if a third party posts it without your permission, that is an actionable tort in the United States, and morally wrong period. There are a lot of people who would use that information to harm you out there. Especially if it's known you have money, or something else that a thief might desire, like, I don't know... An electronic money machine?

I in fact think that Bruno is nuts to post his real address and state that there are no weapons in the house. I have little to lose, but still maintain a degree of anonymity. Kevin is my real name, but Biomech is not. I don't post my address, and I assure you, there ARE weapons in my house and I am well schooled in their use. This isn't the wild west where the criminals were flamboyant but far between. This is the modern word, where about half the populace are demonstrably nuts.

Don't worry, I'm not nuts. The doors are truly unlocked 24/7, and anybody here would be hard-pressed to find what keys fit the front and back door. I truly don't have any weapons, meaning guns, in this household, albeit I'm well-versed in their usage.

The first and last time a guy put a gun to my [fore]head was in a bar. Sadly, it was the last thing that poor guy ever did. In happened in Nashville at a bar called the Rose Room back in 1987, and made both local papers. My real name used in the articles was Bruno Kucinskas. Research it! I honestly have no fear.

BTW, it was Josh of BFL that released my real name and address on this forum for the first time. Actually, it was me only once, but unbeknown to Josh when he did such during his attempt to discredit the messenger back in the day. From that day forward, I've penned it a myriad of times simply to confuse Google.  Roll Eyes

Bio, please continue to set me straight when warranted, for most of the time I'll heed your advice, but please don't take it personal if I don't, bud.

Bravery is overcoming your fear. True fearlessness is a mental illness. To paraphrase Audi Murphy. I've been in a gunfight. I didn't hit shit, and I'm pretty good. It's been 26 years, and I still occasionally wake up in a cold sweat.

At any rate, it's your life. My beliefs don't allow me to tell another man what to do or believe, just what I think he ought to do, and leave him to his own actions.

And as for the last, I rarely take things personal on the internet Cheesy Something our erstwhile ASIC suppliers ought to learn.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:37:27 AM

I don't use facebook: Maybe one of you guys can dig a little deeper into the SETUPSTARTERS Facebook page. They have 83 reviews, most of them being 1 star reviews. Can you see if there are any written reasons to go with these 1 star ratings?

https://www.facebook.com/Setupstarters

Would it be safe to assume that if many others people; unrelated to bitcoin, have had bad business dealings with Joshua Zipkin's other company (SETUPSTARTERS) that it might be a sign of things to come???

Please find out for me, I'm very curious.

Thanks!

I guess you missed the post where I shown that Joshua Zipkin sells a service that increases your like on FB, along with upping ones followers on various other social media sites. Case in point:

9,941 likes · 1 talking about this · 20 were here

Allow me translate: 9,941 people like Joshua site, but only 20, one of which is me, ever visited the FB page. Pretty amazing service if you ask me.

What's even more amazing is that most of his followers all joined FB within a very narrow time frame, most following one another numbering in the hundreds. All my siblings FB pages are not even that tightly grouped, and they all really know mainly the same people.

Also, on Joshua Zipkins main FB page, not once has he ever mentioned Bitcoin. Neither has Georgi of Bitmine.ch.

Pretty shady if you ask me. It's funny that people question our motives, when there is this shady activity/businesses associated with Joshua Zipkin - the founder of AMT staring them right in the face.

Take about five minutes like I have and read every one of Joshua's post on that particular Facebook page. If you don't want to take the time for whatever reason, allow me to tell you what the posts consists of: Links to interesting articles he read from their respective websites sans any discussion from any of his 9,941 people who liked his FB page, ergo ALL those likes were provide by a service that he hawks.

1254 West chester pike
Havertown, Pennsylvania 19083
Always open
Phone   (347) 321-8033
Email   info@setupstarters.com
Website   http://www.SetupStarters.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:39:34 AM

Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

Yea, the last thing I want them to do is start addressing me by my actual name! Whoooo big flags light-up when I walk into a bank and they look at my ID and say... Can we help you Mr John Smith?

Run, they know your name! Burn them at the steak, they addressed Mr John Smith as Mr John Smith!

That is a violation of the anonymous collision! How dare they!

I am calling the police right now... Hello, Police I am... Um... Some guy... and I would like to report... Um... Some other guy, who's name I can't mention... How fast can you arrest... Um.. him... or her.. or them...

What is this Harry Potter?

I would find it strange if they called me Mr ISAWHIM in person...

Alright, I'm off the fence on this one. I like you and I like Bruno, but I'll call either one of you when you are dead wrong. And you're dead wrong. There are a lot of good reasons for anonymity on the internet. If YOU choose to break your identity wall, that's all well and good. But if a third party posts it without your permission, that is an actionable tort in the United States, and morally wrong period. There are a lot of people who would use that information to harm you out there. Especially if it's known you have money, or something else that a thief might desire, like, I don't know... An electronic money machine?

I in fact think that Bruno is nuts to post his real address and state that there are no weapons in the house. I have little to lose, but still maintain a degree of anonymity. Kevin is my real name, but Biomech is not. I don't post my address, and I assure you, there ARE weapons in my house and I am well schooled in their use. This isn't the wild west where the criminals were flamboyant but far between. This is the modern word, where about half the populace are demonstrably nuts.

Don't worry, I'm not nuts. The doors are truly unlocked 24/7, and anybody here would be hard-pressed to find what keys fit the front and back door. I truly don't have any weapons, meaning guns, in this household, albeit I'm well-versed in their usage.

The first and last time a guy put a gun to my [fore]head was in a bar. Sadly, it was the last thing that poor guy ever did. In happened in Nashville at a bar called the Rose Room back in 1987, and made both local papers. My real name used in the articles was Bruno Kucinskas. Research it! I honestly have no fear.

BTW, it was Josh of BFL that released my real name and address on this forum for the first time. Actually, it was me only once, but unbeknown to Josh when he did such during his attempt to discredit the messenger back in the day. From that day forward, I've penned it a myriad of times simply to confuse Google.  Roll Eyes

Bio, please continue to set me straight when warranted, for most of the time I'll heed your advice, but please don't take it personal if I don't, bud.

Bravery is overcoming your fear. True fearlessness is a mental illness. To paraphrase Audi Murphy. I've been in a gunfight. I didn't hit shit, and I'm pretty good. It's been 26 years, and I still occasionally wake up in a cold sweat.

At any rate, it's your life. My beliefs don't allow me to tell another man what to do or believe, just what I think he ought to do, and leave him to his own actions.

And as for the last, I rarely take things personal on the internet Cheesy Something our erstwhile ASIC suppliers ought to learn.

Don't you have a baby's diaper to change or something related?  Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:41:47 AM

Also, on Joshua Zipkins main FB page, not once has he ever mentioned Bitcoin. Neither has Georgi of Bitmine.ch.

you mean this one?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:43:51 AM

Don't you have a baby's diaper to change or something related?  Grin

Just did that. MWHAHAHAHA!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:36:47 AM

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin

What I Do

I'm american working in Eastern Europe for about 3 years now, specializing in outsourcing tech and development of new online/ecommerce based projects. I'm a marketor by heart, but have skills that range from business development to graphic design, to direct corporate sales.

Skills

Analytics & Reporting, Business Development, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Graphic Design, Outsourcing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Web Development

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking investment or partnership, into either my US based projects, or Eastern European projects. Both are fabulous markets, and having the inexpensive technical development team, mixed with the clients of the US, makes for a great business model.

Markets

Cloud Management, Consumer Internet, E-Commerce, Invest Online, Outsourcing, Sales and Marketing, Social Media

Locations

Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, Europe, Finland, Germany, Greece, Moldova, New York City, Philadelphia, Romania, Sofia, Ukraine, United States

Is there any proof that Joshua Zipkin has even been in the US during the past three years? Remember, one of the hypes of AMT is that they're an American company located in Havertown, PA, located in an office guarded by a gorilla, then moved to Haverford, PA, the next town due north, in a second floor office where pretty Jewish girls are supposed to be working.

In case I missed it, reread the skills section again and see how I missed the computer software and/or hardware as it relates to bitcoin mining part.

Of his 42 followers, none of them are bitcoiners.

Of the 188 people he follows, none of them are bitcoiners, as well.

On his official Facebook page, he never once mentions Bitcoin.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:40:41 AM

What I Do

I'm american working in Eastern Europe for about 3 years now, specializing in outsourcing tech and development of new online/ecommerce based projects. I'm a marketor by heart, but have skills that range from business development to graphic design, to direct corporate sales.

Skills

Analytics & Reporting, Business Development, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Graphic Design, Outsourcing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Web Development

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking investment or partnership, into either my US based projects, or Eastern European projects. Both are fabulous markets, and having the inexpensive technical development team, mixed with the clients of the US, makes for a great business model.

Markets

Cloud Management, Consumer Internet, E-Commerce, Invest Online, Outsourcing, Sales and Marketing, Social Media

Locations

Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, Europe, Finland, Germany, Greece, Moldova, New York City, Philadelphia, Romania, Sofia, Ukraine, United States

Is there any proof that Joshua Zipkin has even been in the US during the past three years? Remember, one of the hypes of AMT is that they're an American company located in Havertown, PA, located in an office guarded by a gorilla, then moved to Haverford, PA, the next town due north, in a second floor office where pretty Jewish girls are supposed to be working.

In case I missed it, reread the skills section again and see how I missed the computer software and/or hardware as it relates to bitcoin mining part.

Are you absolutely certain you got the right Joshua Zipkin? Cuz I've not seen any demonstration of the LISTED skillset.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

What I Do

Skills

What I'm Looking For

Markets

Locations

Are you absolutely certain you got the right Joshua Zipkin? Cuz I've not seen any demonstration of the LISTED skillset.

Did you get too much of a whiff at that baby's diaper that you forgot how to use a link?  Grin

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:03:10 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 09:13:15 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

http://reklama.investor.bg/news.php?setLanguage=3&newsid=522

<I edited the formating for readability>

News/Press releases

Subsidiary of Investor.BG launched a group shopping website.

2011-05-12

33 Media Ltd, a subsidiary of Investor.BG AD, launched the website www.Niesme.bg, with the idea of group shopping as a major goal, announced Investor.BG.

The other subsidiary company - Key Media Ltd., has acquired the website www.Sabor.bg, which filters offers from group shopping websites, says a statement published in the  Investor.bg bulletin.

Investor.BG AD announced the admission of new shareholders in  Media 33 Ltd and Key Media Ltd., and their transforming  into LTD.

The capital of both companies will be increased to BGN 10 000, divided into 100 shares of BGN 100 each.  Joshua Zipkin and Bogomil Alexandrov are the new partners.

Investor.BG AD will obtain a share of 75% of both companies, Joshua Zipkin will be in possession of 10 shares in each company, and Bogomil Alexandrov  - 15 shares. Before the restructure Investor.BG AD owned 100% of both companies, with a capital of BGN 800. Both companies were registered by Investor.BG AD in April 2011.

Both companies - Key Media Ltd and Media 33 Ltd. will be managed and represented by the managers Gergana Haralampieva Zlatanova - Lekova, Gergana Marinova and Joshua Zipkin, together or at least by two of the three.

Entry of changes in the Registry Agency is about to be accomplished.

Investor.BG AD reported 16% sales growth on an annual basis up to BGN 818 thousand for the first quarter of 2011. The unconsolidated profit fell by 56% on year base to BGN 53 thousand for the quarter.

On April 20 the company announced that it has acquired another 20% of Investor Puls Ltd. and now owns 70.1%.

At the annual General Meeting of Shareholders convened on June 8, 2011, shareholders will decide to increase the Board of Directors members from 5 to 6, as the suggested one is Philip Pashov.

Investor.BG AD attracted 2.97 million through a capital increase in March this year.

For the past 12 months the company's shares rise in price by 34% to BGN 12.402 per share and BGN 17.8 million market capitalization.

In re. that last line: That equates to $12,638,000 USD, if you're wondering. Luckily, that Harrison dude was around to share a corner of the already tight office space to AMT till they got on their feet. In my next life, I, too, want to be a Jewish Masonic gorilla to help deserving people that'll better the world without fear of them ripping off others.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:04:07 AM

@ Bruno... Sometimes sarcasm just doesn't translate well Cheesy
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:11:41 AM

this leading edge technology can no longer turn a profit. AMT blew it... they took too long. i want a full refund. anyone wanna buy order #610?

I'll offer you the same deal I offered cokezero.

If you don't want your miner and would prefer a refund then ask amt. They they won't give it to you and you need more time to line a buyer up I'd gladly trade you my spot at #1432 for your spot at #610 I'll be gald to give them a call and try to make that arrangment.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:12:51 AM

@ Bruno... Sometimes sarcasm just doesn't translate well Cheesy

I meant Masonic Gorilla, not Mason Gorilla, otherwise LEGOS comes to mind.  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:24:42 AM

This other tidbit was mentioned before, but the link that was used is now broken, hence providing a new link.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eF4oCrcOOpMJ:who.pho.to/new_emotions_ltd/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about newemotionsbg.com
AboutUs: newemotionsbg.com

Registered through: eNom, Inc.

Domain name: newemotionsbg.com

Registrant Contact:
   New emotions ltd
   joshua zipkin ()

Fax:
   607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

Administrative Contact:
   New emotions ltd
   joshua zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com)
   +359.359878867577
   Fax:
   607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

Technical Contact:
   New emotions ltd
   joshua zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com)
   +359.359878867577
   Fax:
   607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

Name Servers:
   ns1.mhost111.net
   ns2.mhost111.net

Creation date: 30 Oct 2010 17:54:00
Expiration date: 30 Oct 2013 12:54:00

<I'm adding the following info>

Speaking of obfuscation, that street address is not in Sofia. For privacy purposes, I will not divulge where it's at in the US, nor who lives there.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:38:28 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 09:50:01 AM by ISAWHIM

Since my dad's passing on July 17, 2010, nobody on this planet has the same name mine, Bruno Kucinskas. Pretty unique, eh?

Yup, 100% Unique...

White-pages... 3 listings...
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Bruno-Kucinskas

These your photos?

14 listings here in the USA alone...
http://www.spokeo.com/Bruno+Kucinskas

Another handful of 2,546 Unique names here.. any look familiar to you?
(Not all 2,546 are exact matches)
http://search.ancestry.com/

That was all just on page one of google-search... of about About 60,200 results for that name

I know.. they are all you... "You just travel a lot, and move around"....
Not sure about all the fake deaths though... You died a lot. (One must be your father, sorry about that loss. But apparently the rest are you... such a unique name.)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:46:43 AM

you mean this one?

You'll have to excuse Phin. I pointed this out earlier as well and received no answer. He is confusing someone on zipkin's facebook with the guy from bitmine.ch

The confusion seems to stem from the fact that one is named Gregori (gre-gor-ee)  (zipkin's friend) and one is named Giorgio  (J OH R J EE OH ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cIZbLqgcnis

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:49:17 AM

Since my dad's passing on July 17, 2010, nobody on this planet has the same name mine, Bruno Kucinskas. Pretty unique, eh?

Yup, 100% Unique...

These your photos?

That was all just on page one of google-search... of about About 60,200 results for that name

I know.. they are all you... "You just travel a lot, and move around".... Not sure about all the fake deaths though... You died a lot.

Yep, that's me, and know just about all them names. But, I'm not the one with a million dollars of product ordered from and stating that my guys are busy shipping, then came back here six days later and claimed that delivery date is now unknown due some parts not being invented yet.

Big difference, asshole.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:50:53 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 10:01:07 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Yup, 100% Unique...

These your photos?

(Not all 2,546 are exact matches)

I know.. they are all you... "You just travel a lot, and move around"....
Not sure about all the fake deaths though... You died a lot. (One must be your father, sorry about that loss. But apparently the rest are you... such a unique name.)

Yep, that fake death was my father, and I'm looking at his urn now, asshole. BTW, I'm the one who penned that obit.

Here's a pic of him with the last walleye he ever caught. It was also his largest. I was in the boat and took the pick.

Here's me getting interviewed at the Inside Bitcoins conference in LV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FFe_42TpiY&index=15&list=PLO6u0uXQLM_5qE9aGMX_P6AH6SViZi7ZJ
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:05:50 AM

this leading edge technology can no longer turn a profit. AMT blew it... they took too long. i want a full refund. anyone wanna buy order #610?

I thought AMT was offering you a refund?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:07:55 AM

I said YOUR fake deaths... (YOU said there was only one YOU. But there were 18 listed deaths with that name. I said ONE must have been your father. Since you said "you were the only one with that name"... unless the other names were his fake deaths, but only one was real. Learn to read... your investigations might go better...)

Yep, that's me, and know just about all them names. But, I'm not the one with a million dollars of product ordered from and stating that my guys are busy shipping, then came back here six days later and claimed that delivery date is now unknown due some parts not being invented yet.

Big difference, asshole.

Sooo... You are saying that... because they are having issues... they are frauds?

Even though they have sold and delivered all of the other miners...
Even though they have the stuff shipped to them, by the people who admitted to having shipped it to them...
Even though they showed an assembled miner, obviously made with the shipped parts...
Even though they "updated us" as we asked... (Though not what we wanted to hear)...
Even though they are making provisions for the "bonus hashing-power"...
Even though they have obviously switched case-designs for the "bonus hashing power"...
Even though they stated that they are considering sending without the "bonus", to honor the corrected updated shipping schedule...

But, have just not put it in someones hands yet... (Or shown us a working unit. Tongue)

But oh, they lied... Well, Oh, so did you... Mr, 100% "since my dad died, no-one has my name".

So they suck at estimates, they suck at waiting for others to deliver stuff to them, they suck at customer service with disgruntled people, and they have a history that you find odd.

I'm not looking to date them, or invite them over for dinner... I am just waiting, like everyone-else, for them to deliver the miner. Which looks to be getting back on track from all the delays. Which don't seem like unreasonable delays.

You made your point... and at this point you are just harassing us, not them.

Now I understand the pink... Should keep that tutu and dog-collar/leash on... they were pink... you would be more calm.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:12:03 AM

But oh, they lied... Well, Oh, so did you... Mr, 100% "since my dad died, no-one has my name".

I give! Show me another Bruno Kucinskas besides my dead dad that I already mentioned when I penned that, and I'll suck your dick... In public.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: