Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:17:54 PM

The same fucking thing I'm doing--protecting our concern. That concern being Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency. If these were miners that mined a virtual currency, his and my ass wouldn't even have registered on this forum.

Who annoited you as 'protector of bitcoin'?

What does one's company's incompetence have anything to do with 'protecting bitcoin'.

You are just a wanna-be arm chair detective/vigilante.... nothing more.

Smear campaigns against AMT does not bring me any close to getting my money back or my miner.

I think AMT customers are better served if you get the hell out of this thread.

I found the button ignore, it's pretty useful for some of the annoying posters that aren't adding any value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:23:56 PM

Time to wake up and smell the bullshit. AMT brought this upon themselves, and now you just want everyone to 'be nice'. Not going to happen.

There is still a small, but fast-closing window, for AMT to start acting like a respectable business and tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but and then to work with us to find a solution of some kind.  

If there is any saving AMT, they need to tell us everything, right now.  I don't care what the truth is, I just want to know and I want them to stop lying, stop hiding.  Tell us that they really are a bunch of b-school dropouts who thought that starting a bitcoin mining machine manufacturer would be just as easy as creating a web site, and now they really are sorry that they realize their mistake; tell us that they are sorry about lying about having already shipped, when in fact not a single unit has been built and shipped by AMT; tell us that they were horribly wrong and now are in way over their heads; apologize for being defensive and non-responsive, and mean it; tell us customers, who have essentially funded their company, exactly what the product designs exist, what testing results are, what problems need to be overcome; and with us customers, develop a realistic plan to delivery something soon, OR  give up, sell off assets, and refund on a pro rata basis as much as possible but in any case involve us in the decision since its our money they wasted.

I am not saying all that is true, only that the real truth can't be much worse than that.  While not everyone might be so generous, I am willing to be "nice" if I know that AMT is working with us and being upfront, giving us everything now that it is clear they cannot delivery as promised.

The more I hear nothing from AMT, the more I am convinced that documents are being shredded and assets hidden while we wait and that makes me want to act quickly.  And to AMT: you know my name, go ahead and google me.  Ask yourself if you really want someone with my resources chasing you to the ends of the earth.  If AMT doesn't speak up soon, I won't care about my investment (doubled as I tried to help AMT out) I will be a lot more interested in seeing someone go to jail.  

Your decision Josh or whomever you are.  Please make the right decision.

I, for one, don't know who you are, but if you truly live around my neck of the woods, I'd love to buy you dinner at some steakhouse.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:30:18 PM

The same fucking thing I'm doing--protecting our concern. That concern being Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency. If these were miners that mined a virtual currency, his and my ass wouldn't even have registered on this forum.

What does one's company's incompetence have anything to do with 'protecting bitcoin'.

Smear campaigns against AMT does not bring me any close to getting my money back or my miner.

I anointed (juxtapose the n--I suggest getting spell checker, for that's how I just learnt it was spelled incorrectly, otherwise I would have made the same mistake) myself! FYI, I also anointed myself TMIBTCITW (The Most Interesting Bitcoiner In The World). Perhaps, you've heard of me: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/e67-the-most-interesting-bitcoiner/#.UyNYePldV34

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:30:42 PM

Frictionlesscoin: You're pathetic. I hope everyone else can get their issues resolved, but you - I hope they take your money and run. You are an asshole and contribute nothing to this thread. Since day 1 you've been here trying to pawn off your investments. That screams that you have no confidence in AMT anymore. Why the fuck should we shut up so you can spread your 'positive thoughts' so some poor unsuspecting fool buys your order?

You're just another dipshit that thought he could get rich quick mining, and then thought "well, if i kiss AMT's ass: they will take care of me" - so far neither has worked out for you. The fact that you stooped so low as to promote AMT (for your own self interest) speaks volumes about your intent here.

YOU need to fuck off, dipshit.

Pawning of my previous AMT purchases is called MANAGING RISKS... HEDGING.  Maybe you have never heard of the term.  This is a perfectly valid strategy in the event of uncertainty.  

The fact is,  nobody knows at this time with 100% certainty that AMT can deliver or not.

I do not know with absolute certainty that AMT can deliver the miner to me for it to be profitable.  

You just don't understand probabilities.  You just think in absolutes.  That is your downfall and that is why your remarks in the thread are useless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:31:39 PM

I found the button ignore, it's pretty useful for some of the annoying posters that aren't adding any value.

+1   Forgot about that option.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sabre

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:32:07 PM

Hello, can someone direct me to the page that has the supposed shipping dates from AMT that was on this thread that came from AMT_Miners? It stated that they has "already" shipped a weeks worth of orders and had order numbers with shipment dates for the future (which was not honored either). I had read it some time ago but cant find the post now. If someone can just reply with the page number that would be great.

I have a number of orders with AMT and they have also not replied to my VM or emails even though I was very polite in my VM and emails to them. So I have engaged my legal council to get a legal response from them. I have all my information but just cant find the page number that had the above mentioned post to provide to my attorney.

Thanks in Advance.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:32:55 PM

Hello, can someone direct me to the page that has the supposed shipping dates from AMT that was on this thread that came from AMT_Miners? It stated that they has "already" shipped a weeks worth of orders and had order numbers with shipment dates for the future (which was not honored either). I had read it some time ago but cant find the post now. If someone can just reply with the page number that would be great.

I have a number of orders with AMT and they have also not replied to my VM or emails even though I was very polite in my VM and emails to them. So I have engaged my legal council to get a legal response from them. I have all my information but just cant find the page number that had the above mentioned post to provide to my attorney.

Thanks in Advance.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:36:10 PM

Is there another way that self-regulating works? I'm all alpaca ears (just made that up).
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:37:41 PM

NaranKPatel   515   10.12.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N
NaranKPatel   519   10.15.2013   1.2   1   Feb 24,25, 26   N

You're one of the first to get the new 1.2 units! What's the power draw? How many BTC have you mined by now?

Buy & Hold
sabre

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:38:09 PM

Thanks in Advance.

Hello, thank you for the quick response. However, I am looking for the original post from their login AMT_Miners so that we can cleanly state that they themselves are saying that they have been shipping. I believe it was somewhere on this thread...

Thanks again in Advance.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

Bъpви нa мaйнaтa cи!

You've been smokin' way too much shit, bud, at Tyler Lummis' hookah lounge in Ohio.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:40:03 PM

Hello, thank you for the quick response. However, I am looking for the original post from their login AMT_Miners so that we can cleanly state that they themselves are saying that they have been shipping. I believe it was somewhere on this thread...

Thanks again in Advance.

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!

Buy & Hold
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:45:52 PM

Time to wake up and smell the bullshit. AMT brought this upon themselves, and now you just want everyone to 'be nice'. Not going to happen.

There is still a small, but fast-closing window, for AMT to start acting like a respectable business and tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but and then to work with us to find a solution of some kind.  

If there is any saving AMT, they need to tell us everything, right now.  I don't care what the truth is, I just want to know and I want them to stop lying, stop hiding.  Tell us that they really are a bunch of b-school dropouts who thought that starting a bitcoin mining machine manufacturer would be just as easy as creating a web site, and now they really are sorry that they realize their mistake; tell us that they are sorry about lying about having already shipped, when in fact not a single unit has been built and shipped by AMT; tell us that they were horribly wrong and now are in way over their heads; apologize for being defensive and non-responsive, and mean it; tell us customers, who have essentially funded their company, exactly what the product designs exist, what testing results are, what problems need to be overcome; and with us customers, develop a realistic plan to delivery something soon, OR  give up, sell off assets, and refund on a pro rata basis as much as possible but in any case involve us in the decision since its our money they wasted.

I am not saying all that is true, only that the real truth can't be much worse than that.  While not everyone might be so generous, I am willing to be "nice" if I know that AMT is working with us and being upfront, giving us everything now that it is clear they cannot delivery as promised.

The more I hear nothing from AMT, the more I am convinced that documents are being shredded and assets hidden while we wait and that makes me want to act quickly.  And to AMT: you know my name, go ahead and google me.  Ask yourself if you really want someone with my resources chasing you to the ends of the earth.  If AMT doesn't speak up soon, I won't care about my investment (doubled as I tried to help AMT out) I will be a lot more interested in seeing someone go to jail.  

+1

sabre

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:48:36 PM

Thanks again in Advance.

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!

Thank you and FrictionlessCoin for the information and the assistance.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:52:04 PM

Frictionlesscoin: You're pathetic. I hope everyone else can get their issues resolved, but you - I hope they take your money and run. You are an asshole and contribute nothing to this thread. Since day 1 you've been here trying to pawn off your investments. That screams that you have no confidence in AMT anymore. Why the fuck should we shut up so you can spread your 'positive thoughts' so some poor unsuspecting fool buys your order?

You're just another dipshit that thought he could get rich quick mining, and then thought "well, if i kiss AMT's ass: they will take care of me" - so far neither has worked out for you. The fact that you stooped so low as to promote AMT (for your own self interest) speaks volumes about your intent here.

YOU need to fuck off, dipshit.

The following is why Frictionlesscoin likes the taste of Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons dick.

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT.  

How do you help AMT fight trolls? When other members make negative remarks or post something that can be construed as something provocative or something generally undermining towards our credibility you should follow that post with a positive response and if the situation calls for it, an intelligent remark against the troll or negative individual Including reasons why they are possibly being negative, or provocative.

Also, random comments here that are supportive and generally nice for AMT to have on it's thread is also considered helping AMT fight trolls. A combo of the two is preferred. Don't fake it, but just support an up an coming mining manufacturer through positive remarks.  

When claiming your discount please simply provide proof of your posts via a message to us directly here on this forum from the username that you used to post with. One post wont cut, we're looking for real supporters here and we'll reward those that are positive and cheerful individuals on this thread from this point forward.

There are a few members which already earned this Troll fighting discount and I'll make a list of them shortly.

captin crunch

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:54:19 PM

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks again in Advance.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.1840

if you click on their name then see latest posts you can see all the lies they have told everyone

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:54:59 PM

+1

Can someone ping Bitmine.ch and Technobit for detailed contact information about AMT.  They signed contracts with these manufacturers,  I think they have full details to assist on legal matters.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

+1

Can someone ping Bitmine.ch and Technobit for detailed contact information about AMT.  They signed contracts with these manufacturers,  I think they have full details to assist on legal matters.

You mean that Czech, Georgio, Joshua Zipkin's butt buddy? BTW, he's MIA also.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:59:11 PM

Thanks for link on Delaware, PA consumer affairs complaint form.  I suggest everyone fill it up and send it to the address.

Cost nothing to do so.

Meanwhile,  start setting up your case at small claims court.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
captin crunch

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

reading through bitmine's thread it sounds as if they are being as silent as AMT

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: