Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
And what profit from this? I understand that open source code gives such opportunities, but what's the point of me doing this? Algorithms of machine learning is a rather complex system, I do not want to develop this for free.
So time in this is the feature. You do not have to do this for free, the project team will encourage all initiatives to improve its platform.
In this case, this is an interesting proposal. But I do not understand the details of how all this will be realized and how they will encourage such people.
You mean exactly the details of how this will be technically realized?
Yes, I'm talking about this. As they are going to take into account all the changes and reward users, so that there are no errors with this.
emontmon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

I really like how the project team is going to support a different contribution to its platform from the outside.
What do you mean?
I'm talking about attracting developers to improve their platform. The open source code will allow many developers to work on this project and make their own improvements.
And what profit from this? I understand that open source code gives such opportunities, but what's the point of me doing this? Algorithms of machine learning is a rather complex system, I do not want to develop this for free.
So time in this is the feature. You do not have to do this for free, the project team will encourage all initiatives to improve its platform.
In this case, this is an interesting proposal. But I do not understand the details of how all this will be realized and how they will encourage such people.
Yes, I'm talking about this. As they are going to take into account all the changes and reward users, so that there are no errors with this.
Well, I think it's too early to discuss the technical details and features of this. You can return to this issue after the release of the first beta version of the software product.
Kheg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

What do you mean?
Well, I think it's too early to discuss the technical details and features of this. You can return to this issue after the release of the first beta version of the software product.
Probably you're right. But in any case, I agree that this is a great solution. This will allow for a thorough and in-depth audit of its platform. And this is very important in order to achieve the stability of its system in the future.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

The developers of this project really plan to use mobile devices for computing?
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

Yes, mobile devices can also be connected to a common system and they can also perform calculations. this possibility is provided by the team, yes.
But can mobile devices show really good performance to really benefit the whole network?
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

But can mobile devices show really good performance to really benefit the whole network?
And you think not?
In fact, now mobile devices, smart phones, tablets are really high-performance machines. And often, all this power is simply not involved in any way. It's a great chance to use this.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

And you think not?
In fact, now mobile devices, smart phones, tablets are really high-performance machines. And often, all this power is simply not involved in any way. It's a great chance to use this.
Well, I did not know that mobile devices can show performance enough for such a large-scale network.
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

And you think not?
Well, I did not know that mobile devices can show performance enough for such a large-scale network.
Mobile devices are just a small part of a single whole system. On the one hand, it seems to you that the performance of 1 device is negligible, but from another 1,000,000 such devices can show an excellent result. This is the basis for the entire technology of decentralization.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

And you think not?
Mobile devices are just a small part of a single whole system. On the one hand, it seems to you that the performance of 1 device is negligible, but from another 1,000,000 such devices can show an excellent result. This is the basis for the entire technology of decentralization.
Yes, indeed you are right. In any case, because the work of spilling on a mobile device will somehow be encouraged, right?
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

And you think not?
Yes, indeed you are right. In any case, because the work of spilling on a mobile device will somehow be encouraged, right?
Of course. If you make various calculations within this platform, then it will be rewarded. As in the case of mobile devices, so in the case of and with personal computers.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

And you think not?
Of course. If you make various calculations within this platform, then it will be rewarded. As in the case of mobile devices, so in the case of and with personal computers.
If we are talking about rewards, then I would like to know what exactly amounts are being discussed.  Grin
leptoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

And you think not?
If we are talking about rewards, then I would like to know what exactly amounts are being discussed.  Grin
It seems to me now too soon to talk about this. First, you need to wait for the release of the platform. Rather, the release of the first revision of the beta version of this. And only then when all this starts to function, we can talk about some profitability.  Wink
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Can't wait to see crowdsale algorithms at work.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

The project has a great future and great prospects , I think it is quite possible that it can become a fundamental platform in the field of machine learning.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

The project has a great future and great prospects , I think it is quite possible that it can become a fundamental platform in the field of machine learning.
Given that the market will only grow as cryptocurrencies and the machine learning market, it is very profitable to invest in such projects
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

Given that the market will only grow as cryptocurrencies and the machine learning market, it is very profitable to invest in such projects
I hope that machine learning will step further forward when there are such innovative ideas and projects.At the moment ,this field of activity is developing everywhere, but it is a drop in the sea compared to the rate at which this industry will begin to develop thanks to this platform
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

I hope that machine learning will step further forward when there are such innovative ideas and projects.At the moment ,this field of activity is developing everywhere, but it is a drop in the sea compared to the rate at which this industry will begin to develop thanks to this platform
Well, this happens not immediately. In order to have good processing power and a large amount of personal data which can work you need a huge number of people the spectators on the platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Well, this happens not immediately. In order to have good processing power and a large amount of personal data which can work you need a huge number of people the spectators on the platform.
No one said that the platform will immediately have millions of users, it all starts with a small, gradually the platform will gain more and more popularity
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

Just a few years ago, no one could have thought that once there will be targeted advertising, assistant Siri on the iPhone and much more. If this sphere begins to develop even more, it will play a very strong role in the development of humanity as a whole
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: