Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Is there information about the team that is developing the project? I looked at the description, but did not find anything, descriptions of the team members

I read an article about the project team. The article fully describes the structure of the project and its team. It is very good

I agree that this is a positive factor in the history of the project, but where can I find this article? Share information
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

How many tokens were released?
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Is there information about the team that is developing the project? I looked at the description, but did not find anything, descriptions of the team members

I read an article about the project team. The article fully describes the structure of the project and its team. It is very good

I agree that this is a positive factor in the history of the project, but where can I find this article? Share information

Unfortunately I can not find this article, apparently it was available in the early days. Now the link to it is invalid
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

330,000,000 DML. A large enough number so that as many users as possible can participate.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Unfortunately I can not find this article, apparently it was available in the early days. Now the link to it is invalid

Very sorry. Write a few factors about the project team, I will rely on your words in my future work
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

330,000,000 DML. A large enough number so that as many users as possible can participate.
Wow, that's a lot. Do you think it will be possible to sell all this?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Very sorry. Write a few factors about the project team, I will rely on your words in my future work

No problem. A lot of employees work in the team. All have different specializations and roles in the project. I think this is a positive moment in the development of the project.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

I think yes. Only 36% will be available for sale.
So there are all chances to realize it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

And how are the remaining 64% distributed? Can you tell us?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

No problem. A lot of employees work in the team. All have different specializations and roles in the project. I think this is a positive moment in the development of the project.

And what about the experience of the employees themselves?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Too much to write. It will be easier if you go to the site and you'll see everything.
All information is on the main page.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

I forgot to say. Most of the employees took part in the creation of large projects. These projects were successful. Therefore, these employees have a lot of experience
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Too much to write. It will be easier if you go to the site and you'll see everything.
The purpose of selling 28,000 ETH , am I right?
elrugrim

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

I forgot to say. Most of the employees took part in the creation of large projects. These projects were successful. Therefore, these employees have a lot of experience

This is great news. I think thanks to this experience they will help the project to be realized. The community will be happy.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Yes, that's right. A small target. Therefore, they will easily achieve this.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

This is great news. I think thanks to this experience they will help the project to be realized. The community will be happy.

We will wait for the news from the project. While there are very few of them, I hope that soon the first news will be available so that the community is aware of the project's events.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

How do I know the latest news of the project?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

The project has pages in the most popular social networks.
I recommend subscribing to the telegram channel.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

The project has pages in the most popular social networks.
I recommend subscribing to the telegram channel.
Why are there so few users?
Really nobody knows about the project?
2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Yes, but this is a small goal. This minimum amount for a successful start of the project, can collect a lot more, this will add strength to the developers Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: