Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
icobuffer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bittwatt. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Even the best tokens have rough starts, COSS is a good exchange. They helped with the Bittwatt ICO and ran the BWT trading competition on their exchange. This is something a lot of other exchanges do not do.

What we need to see is Bittwatt securing more partnerships with energy companies and to let them develop and release the Bittwatt energy exchange. This is when investors will hopefully start to see returns as the demand will increase.

I agree with you, Coss was a good choice as the first Exchange. As you can see, they have a lot of trading volume, so BWT was very fast listed on CMC.
And the prices are rising again at the moment, I was really lucky that I bought so many tokens last week

i don't see any issues with Coss to be honest.  It got Bittwatt listed on CoinMarketCap, and it's been multiple days of over $100,000 in 24 hour volume, if people don't like Coss, they can buy BWT directly from the beta exchange platform, so there's multiple options still!

We all know, why the Bittwatt team choose the COSS exchange to support their ICO and for the first listing. I don‘t have any issues with COSS and I don‘t see why others should have some. The trading volume on the exchange is higher, than other projects on other exchanges.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

WE ARE RELIABLE Choose the fiat or blockchain tokens you would like to exchange, input your receiving address, & send your funds. https://exchange.bittwatt.com/  ENERGY AT EASE  Pay your electricity bill using your favorite BWT BittWatt token.

This is very cool, easy and very relative.... Does this applies to just any region or restricted to Romania and some already working countries?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Even the best tokens have rough starts, COSS is a good exchange. They helped with the Bittwatt ICO and ran the BWT trading competition on their exchange. This is something a lot of other exchanges do not do.

What we need to see is Bittwatt securing more partnerships with energy companies and to let them develop and release the Bittwatt energy exchange. This is when investors will hopefully start to see returns as the demand will increase.

I agree with you, Coss was a good choice as the first Exchange. As you can see, they have a lot of trading volume, so BWT was very fast listed on CMC.
And the prices are rising again at the moment, I was really lucky that I bought so many tokens last week

i don't see any issues with Coss to be honest.  It got Bittwatt listed on CoinMarketCap, and it's been multiple days of over $100,000 in 24 hour volume, if people don't like Coss, they can buy BWT directly from the beta exchange platform, so there's multiple options still!

We all know, why the Bittwatt team choose the COSS exchange to support their ICO and for the first listing. I don‘t have any issues with COSS and I don‘t see why others should have some. The trading volume on the exchange is higher, than other projects on other exchanges.

They have a good business acumen to have gone into partnership with COSS exchange in the first place, doing that made them achieve the needed volume to get listed in coinmarketcap, so it was indeed rewarding, as oppose to a situation where they pause and try to get listed, thereby reducing the positive vibe in the community
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

Markets are stagnant at the moment as investors are waiting for whales and institutions to take charge and buy back into Bitcoin and Ethereum. When the bull markets return we will start to see projects like Bittwatt grow in value.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

Markets are stagnant at the moment as investors are waiting for whales and institutions to take charge and buy back into Bitcoin and Ethereum. When the bull markets return we will start to see projects like Bittwatt grow in value.

I think this could happen around the same time it happened last year; end of year basically. I think regardless given the contracts are large in their value that inherently creates demand for the token.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

I just looked at the chart on the CMC. Bitwatt price decisively rises. I wonder what is the main reason to it.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

Will be bittwatt listed on huobi? Ceo said BWT will go on huobi soon.

Yeah, they posted in their telegram channel that there is a little delay due to the audit that the exchange needs to carry out, but looks like the process is well under way.

Wow, I think this will be a big deal for Bittwatt, if they get listed on Huobi. It is one of the biggest exchanges, especially in the asian market.

yeah, a large exchange would certainly bring in more investors, but I think the real progress will be when the B2B platform launches and when more people adopt BWT as a payment method for their electric bills.

For me i think the real progress would come when BWT is used for what it is design for. Which is as a means of paying bills.
Instead of trading with high volume or high price , this is a main purpose of Bittwatt tokens. It will be really good when it starting pay bills by using Bittwatt tokens.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

I just looked at the chart on the CMC. Bitwatt price decisively rises. I wonder what is the main reason to it.

It is a good project with good future prospects. And they start this week in Romania and Bulgaria.
and of course, there is a trading competition on coss.io, that probably drives the price, too
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Yeah, they posted in their telegram channel that there is a little delay due to the audit that the exchange needs to carry out, but looks like the process is well under way.

Wow, I think this will be a big deal for Bittwatt, if they get listed on Huobi. It is one of the biggest exchanges, especially in the asian market.

yeah, a large exchange would certainly bring in more investors, but I think the real progress will be when the B2B platform launches and when more people adopt BWT as a payment method for their electric bills.

For me i think the real progress would come when BWT is used for what it is design for. Which is as a means of paying bills.
Instead of trading with high volume or high price , this is a main purpose of Bittwatt tokens. It will be really good when it starting pay bills by using Bittwatt tokens.

Not only that but I think the trading exchange of energy wil be just as busy as the bill paying with BWT tokens. I'm more excited for the energy exchange for sure
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

It is a good project with good future prospects. And they start this week in Romania and Bulgaria.
and of course, there is a trading competition on coss.io, that probably drives the price, too

Yeah I guess, the price has fallen a bit again. I don't know what is going on with these markets, every time I see a bullish candle on my charts the prices goes completely the different way. Haven't opened a trade for at least two weeks.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Yeah I guess, the price has fallen a bit again. I don't know what is going on with these markets, every time I see a bullish candle on my charts the prices goes completely the different way. Haven't opened a trade for at least two weeks.

I think some people are anxiously waiting for the price to rise so that they can sell and buy back later. But it's a bit higher than before let's just watch and see what might happen when the trading competition finishes.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I think some people are anxiously waiting for the price to rise so that they can sell and buy back later. But it's a bit higher than before let's just watch and see what might happen when the trading competition finishes.
Guy's this is Crypto market. Anything can happen here so don't worry about high low price of Bittwatt. Just hold your tokens until get good price.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

May be people are expecting the much awaited news, i.e. Bittwatt exchange launch date? I think the launch date as 30th June and official announcement might be there soon.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

This might be the reason behind recent price rise in Bittwatt tokens. I think, Houbi listing will happen soon.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

This is really the fun part of cryptocurrency, the unpredictable nature, like an adrenaline rush, is quite risky but the reward can sometimes be too massive to comprehend, well,i believe the market will soon boom but for now, we just have to hang on to the fact that this project is going places and doing something amazing that has caught the attention of a lot of people
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

This is really the fun part of cryptocurrency, the unpredictable nature, like an adrenaline rush, is quite risky but the reward can sometimes be too massive to comprehend, well,i believe the market will soon boom but for now, we just have to hang on to the fact that this project is going places and doing something amazing that has caught the attention of a lot of people

It sure did catch my attention, it's a project with good prospects and they have good partnership deals as well. Whenever the market decides to go on an uptrend ride it'll only an added bonus for Bittwatt.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

It sure did catch my attention, it's a project with good prospects and they have good partnership deals as well. Whenever the market decides to go on an uptrend ride it'll only an added bonus for Bittwatt.

Don't look at the daily price fluctuations, unless you're a trader. I will ignore current price movements as I was to hold my Tokens for long term. I do visit Bittwatt platform to check if there is any update about project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Don't look at the daily price fluctuations, unless you're a trader. I will ignore current price movements as I was to hold my Tokens for long term. I do visit Bittwatt platform to check if there is any update about project.

That's it, I'm not too bothered about todays current market prices especially with Bittwatt as I will be holding these tokens for the long term especially looking at their road map - it would be silly to sell now
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

This might be the reason behind recent price rise in Bittwatt tokens. I think, Houbi listing will happen soon.
Amazing that they are listening on Huobi it will definitely boost up the price of BWT, and maybe after a success they will list on other big exchanges like Binance.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: