Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

It is certain that listing on Coss exchange will cause that the price fall down because:

1) Coss is a small exchange
2) Bounty hunters will sell their profits
3) 2019-2022 will be a working product

I agree with this summary. But do you think all bounty hunters will sell their tokens? I am not sure about it. I know lots of bounty hunters also HODL. They become smart these days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

It is certain that listing on Coss exchange will cause that the price fall down because:

I agree with this summary. But do you think all bounty hunters will sell their tokens? I am not sure about it. I know lots of bounty hunters also HODL. They become smart these days.

I’m a bounty hunter for projects and often I don’t sell if a project has a strong outlook and doesn’t runoff so I’d imagine saying all bounty hunters will dump is a bit pessimistic
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

I’m a bounty hunter for projects and often I don’t sell if a project has a strong outlook and doesn’t runoff so I’d imagine saying all bounty hunters will dump is a bit pessimistic

Had I participated in a bounty campaign from bittwatt, then I would keep the tokens safe for that. Once Bittwatt is launched in all planned countries, the token goes to the moon and beyond
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

I agree, bounty hunters do the tasks for the tokens willingly and there is no reason to ignore that they might want to hold the tokens

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

I understand your thought process but a lot of projects get listed and still have years to finish their working product, I think Bittwatt will create buzz on listing and they will have news releases and partnerships lined up to announce that will push the price up over the course of next year or two.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Really glad that we have at least one confirmed exchange this month.
Personally, Coss is not a bad exchange, I've been using it without any problem.
I'm thinking to buy more on FD before 28th may.
2 cent/token is really a good deal  Grin

Have you used Coss much? The website shows as in Beta, does taht mean the exchange is Beta too? I've never used it but keen to trade BWT when available
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

2 cent/token is really a good deal  Grin

Have you used Coss much? The website shows as in Beta, does taht mean the exchange is Beta too? I've never used it but keen to trade BWT when available

I’ve seen a few tokens using it recently but haven’t gotten the chance to try it yet, I would be smart about it don’t keep an ex Horner any amount in Coss but then again don’t keep a lot of crypto or cash in any exchanges
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

2 cent/token is really a good deal  Grin

In terms of trading volume it's not fantastic, but like you said its in beta and a relatively new exchange.

On Coinmarketcap its rated #86 out of exchanges in volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

I agree, bounty hunters do the tasks for the tokens willingly and there is no reason to ignore that they might want to hold the tokens
They do put a lot of their time in a project and i think they have enough experience to tell when a project is going to the moon then they will not dump for sure.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

They do put a lot of their time in a project and i think they have enough experience to tell when a project is going to the moon then they will not dump for sure.

People forget that in reality time is money so the bounty hunters throwing away at low values would be them devaluing their own time so while some will dump I’m sure others value their time and won’t dump for a low value
Alibagong

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

People forget that in reality time is money so the bounty hunters throwing away at low values would be them devaluing their own time so while some will dump I’m sure others value their time and won’t dump for a low value

Bounty hunters should be smarter when to sell their tokens, but with low value will not affect them. Waiting for a good time to determine attitudes in the token them get.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

I just visited on telegram channel and found few people are talking there about listing on exchange. They said Bittwatt will list on 28th May. How is it possible? This is true news or some rumer?

I don't think it will be that early on, since the ICO only ends in 4 days, it usually happens after token distribution. So I expect it to be on exchanges within the next few weeks

yeah, i think they'll need to go through the application processes and KYC for investors, especially for some of the larger exchanges,

Sure all the tokens will be released at the end of the sale and we can't know how long this will take. But maybe Bittwatt already has some agreements with exchanges, so the listing could start right after the distribution.
I got confirmation from admin his name M Adithya-Bountyhive.io said listing on Coss exchange immediately after sale. But if it is true then why still no any official announcement at anywhere?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

I just visited on telegram channel and found few people are talking there about listing on exchange. They said Bittwatt will list on 28th May. How is it possible? This is true news or some rumer?

I don't think it will be that early on, since the ICO only ends in 4 days, it usually happens after token distribution. So I expect it to be on exchanges within the next few weeks

yeah, i think they'll need to go through the application processes and KYC for investors, especially for some of the larger exchanges,

Sure all the tokens will be released at the end of the sale and we can't know how long this will take. But maybe Bittwatt already has some agreements with exchanges, so the listing could start right after the distribution.
I got confirmation from admin his name M Adithya-Bountyhive.io said listing on Coss exchange immediately after sale. But if it is true then why still no any official announcement at anywhere?

I am sure they will soon come out and make it public. But it is already obvious that coss was going to be their first exchange since  the ico partnership.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

Why not? ICO is ending on 27th May. It's already selected cross exchange. So listing on 28th may is possible.

That is quite a rapid post-ico listing, hope there will be listing on more exchanges, good work bittwatt

I personally don't think it will be listed that quickly considering you have to remember token distribution, but I will be very happy and impressed if Bittwatt manage to do it in such short time frame

Well there is always a first time, we shouldn't be surprised if they are listed. Bittwatt have really made giant strides these past days so it possible

I think the only thing that may delay listing is the KYC process. I am not sure where is that in the pipeline. I can see that COSS has a KYC in place I have not invested through it yet tbh but I signed up and it seems that KYC is only for fiat?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

Bittwatt will be listed on Coss exchange?
Bittwatt is great a project and coss exchange is not good of bittwaat. It better to listing on the top exchanges
still 4 days ICO will be ends. Just waiting.

I see the above reasons as absurd, as it doesn't determine if a token increase in value or not, the main thing is to start and grow from there, i don't think if you've done the research about listing on bigger exchanges, you will understand that it takes a lot to get listed and is not a good idea to just sit around and wait for all the requirements to be gotten before been listed on bigger exchanges, that will lead to a massive negative effect on the project, no offense
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

I am sure they will soon come out and make it public. But it is already obvious that coss was going to be their first exchange since  the ico partnership.

We hope they do, we need all the information we can get concerning the exchange listings 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

Why not? ICO is ending on 27th May. It's already selected cross exchange. So listing on 28th may is possible.

That is quite a rapid post-ico listing, hope there will be listing on more exchanges, good work bittwatt

I personally don't think it will be listed that quickly considering you have to remember token distribution, but I will be very happy and impressed if Bittwatt manage to do it in such short time frame

Well there is always a first time, we shouldn't be surprised if they are listed. Bittwatt have really made giant strides these past days so it possible

I think the only thing that may delay listing is the KYC process. I am not sure where is that in the pipeline. I can see that COSS has a KYC in place I have not invested through it yet tbh but I signed up and it seems that KYC is only for fiat?

I think only Bittwatt team can confirm about the listing date. Anyone contacted them over telegram channel? I will check and update here if I get any response from them.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

Bounty hunters should be smarter when to sell their tokens, but with low value will not affect them. Waiting for a good time to determine attitudes in the token them get.

For long term holders that outlook is very true, I wish bounty hunters would do the same. The truth is though, they don't really care, they likely won't follow the project any further and are simply looking to dump at earliest opportunity for whatever they can get ... It's then just a numbers game to do as many as they can. As they say, it all adds up.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

We hope they do, we need all the information we can get concerning the exchange listings 

You mean an official announcement like they made on their twitter? https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/998578386632151041
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

For long term holders that outlook is very true, I wish bounty hunters would do the same. The truth is though, they don't really care, they likely won't follow the project any further and are simply looking to dump at earliest opportunity for whatever they can get ... It's then just a numbers game to do as many as they can. As they say, it all adds up.

That's the problem they don't actually care about the project and just want to make a quick buck, I usually don't have a problem with them because it gives a good opportunity to buy some cheap tokens when they are getting dumped
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: