Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

I just visited on telegram channel and found few people are talking there about listing on exchange. They said Bittwatt will list on 28th May. How is it possible? This is true news or some rumer?

Why not? ICO is ending on 27th May. It's already selected cross exchange. So listing on 28th may is possible.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:20:10 AM

I just visited on telegram channel and found few people are talking there about listing on exchange. They said Bittwatt will list on 28th May. How is it possible? This is true news or some rumer?

Why not? ICO is ending on 27th May. It's already selected cross exchange. So listing on 28th may is possible.

Bittwatt and Coss are in partnership through the Founder and an Advisor. You could also participate directly via coss.io at the Bittwatt ICO. The next step, of course, is the listing on the Coss.io Exchange, which should take place right after the ICO
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

From the look of things Bittwatt are not coming clean with the necessary information. We need to be updated on what is really going on

I come to know that Bittwatt Tokens listing is on 28th May, so team might be busy with listing formalities. But I agree, token sale counter should be upto date
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

I hope this project success after their ico and passing my expectation , with pathnersip with some energy company this will bring a good future for bittwatt project

Yeah. Given that blockchain technology is recent and incoperating it into electricity is as well new. I think Bittwatt have the ball in their hands they choose how the game is played and also I have seen the level of hardwork the team has put in, I am not expecting anything less

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

The idea is simply fascinating and innovative, before now i haven't thought of an ability to store my unused energy to be used much later or even selling it at my will, the economy engineering of the project is very sound, was there any move to patent the idea by Bittwatt?

Amazing right?, now i'm beginning to understand why some top brands hate the idea of cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry in general because it gives the community the ability that they will not like to them to have in the first place, so seeing users have such is like a sucker punch to them and will take away the privileges that they have over the community
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Bittwatt and Coss are in partnership through the Founder and an Advisor. You could also participate directly via coss.io at the Bittwatt ICO. The next step, of course, is the listing on the Coss.io Exchange, which should take place right after the ICO
Do you mean to say it will be list on coss.io exchange immediately once ICO ends? But what about investors? I mean they are recieving token in their wallet immediately after investment? I thought they will distribute tokens once they raised total fund.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

I don't think it will be that early on, since the ICO only ends in 4 days, it usually happens after token distribution. So I expect it to be on exchanges within the next few weeks
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

I don't think it will be that early on, since the ICO only ends in 4 days, it usually happens after token distribution. So I expect it to be on exchanges within the next few weeks

yeah, i think they'll need to go through the application processes and KYC for investors, especially for some of the larger exchanges,
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

yeah, i think they'll need to go through the application processes and KYC for investors, especially for some of the larger exchanges,

Sure all the tokens will be released at the end of the sale and we can't know how long this will take. But maybe Bittwatt already has some agreements with exchanges, so the listing could start right after the distribution.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

5 days left till the completion of the ico but unfortunately i don't know total amount sold and amount raised but i hope the sale has been a successful one.

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision

Live bar makes following token sales activities easier to follow and one can clearly figure out the amount of sales that is made per day.

The Bittwatt token sale live bar is good but it could be improved, I don't know if it's just my PC or if I'm missing something ... but I can't see the an actual amount raised in $ or a total amount of tokens sold? This is useful to track how close the project is to reaching their hardcap.

Same here for both my pc and mobile but like someone rightly pointed out maybe they intend releasing it after ICO period, let's keep our fingers crossed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

If you have solar panels on the roof and go on vacation, then much of the energy generated goes into the local power grid. And almost for free
With Bittwatt you can save the future in storage power plants and retrieve after the holiday again. Cool feature

You mean to say that we can stored energy our local power grid and whenever we want that we can use it? Shocked

Kinda like what Tesla did in Australia, built a huge solar capacitor that stored energy till it's needed, I assume as the token 'stores' 1KW of energy, if you hold 100 tokens, that's 100KW you can use as and when you want.

The idea is simply fascinating and innovative, before now i haven't thought of an ability to store my unused energy to be used much later or even selling it at my will, the economy engineering of the project is very sound, was there any move to patent the idea by Bittwatt?

Amazing right?, now i'm beginning to understand why some top brands hate the idea of cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry in general because it gives the community the ability that they will not like to them to have in the first place, so seeing users have such is like a sucker punch to them and will take away the privileges that they have over the community

Yeah I totally agree with you. They will only delay it for a limited number of years but eventually it gonna be accepted and the community will finally own and control Information. It gonna be great future

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

The good thing about BWT is it actually makes sense to hold onto your tokens. So many projects lead to masses of dumping, with this one, you are holding energy, something the world needs all over and will potentially become harder to get and prices driven up. It makes no sense to dump

I agree with you. I would not mind if holding was made compulsory for this project, its going to be sad seeing dumpers missing out on the wonderful benefits of these project.

The thing is let the dumpers commence, it gives the ones who are genuinely interested a bigger chance to pick up lots of tokens and for cheap. I know i'll be on the lookout for more.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

That is quite a rapid post-ico listing, hope there will be listing on more exchanges, good work bittwatt

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Do you mean to say it will be list on coss.io exchange immediately once ICO ends? But what about investors? I mean they are recieving token in their wallet immediately after investment? I thought they will distribute tokens once they raised total fund.

I believe everything will be done accordingly, as it doesn't make sense to jump from one phase to another, that been said, bittwatt will do the needful by distributing the tokens to investors, then comes listing, is not like they've made any official statement that they will use coss.io as their first choice when it comes to listing either but is just a guess by the community
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

I believe everything will be done accordingly, as it doesn't make sense to jump from one phase to another, that been said, bittwatt will do the needful by distributing the tokens to investors, then comes listing, is not like they've made any official statement that they will use coss.io as their first choice when it comes to listing either but is just a guess by the community

I think the coss is somewhat guaranteed exchange listing. If the team can confirm this; they also have successfully finished other phases so I think this means if this is pulled through the coss is a sure listing. I doubt coss would do the sale without the contract. However need to confirm in telegram.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

That is quite a rapid post-ico listing, hope there will be listing on more exchanges, good work bittwatt

From what i saw in the telegram group, after the listing on Coss.io that will happen on 28 May, there will be a listing on other exchanges also after 15 June.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

I think the coss is somewhat guaranteed exchange listing. If the team can confirm this; they also have successfully finished other phases so I think this means if this is pulled through the coss is a sure listing. I doubt coss would do the sale without the contract. However need to confirm in telegram.

The listing on COSS is pretty much confirmed by the fact that you get a bonus during the ICO when participating from COSS. So I think this is going to be the first exchange where BTW are tradeable. I am not sure about the exact date the trading will start though. This will mostly depend on how long the token distribution will take.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

I personally don't think it will be listed that quickly considering you have to remember token distribution, but I will be very happy and impressed if Bittwatt manage to do it in such short time frame
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Same here. These datas are unknown to me too and I just want to believe too that we will hear something good at the end when it's all been updated and made public.

estimating from the bar on their homepage I would say that about 80% of the tokens are sold, but it would have been better to see numbers indeed

Yep one of the few things I dislike is the lack of a live sold number I really appreciate when ICOs put that in place but bittwatt isn’t the first by far to use a generic bar for progress I guess it’s just an internal design/marketing decision

Live bar makes following token sales activities easier to follow and one can clearly figure out the amount of sales that is made per day.

The Bittwatt token sale live bar is good but it could be improved, I don't know if it's just my PC or if I'm missing something ... but I can't see the an actual amount raised in $ or a total amount of tokens sold? This is useful to track how close the project is to reaching their hardcap.

I don't think the exact amount of money raised is shown somewhere. The bar is just a rough index on how much they raised so far. I guess the exact numbers will be released just after the ICO.

The bar might not be able to give the exact amount of capital raised but with it, the public gets an idea of the capital in store already.
pursuer2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

Cool that the project is working towards more partnerships with energy companies. Hope for good news.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: