Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

I have just came across this article. Interview of Bittwatt CEO (Daniela Stoicescu) for Intellinews  about the evolution of Bittwatt and the release of the beta version. Very interesting read for sure.

http://www.intellinews.com/romanian-startups-at-the-heart-of-blockchain-energy-trading-rally-140694/?source=romania

https://s17.postimg.cc/4wmdq8b27/9e75d590-9748-4491-bc75-861c2a630067.jpg

From the CEO statement I'm really anticipating the lunching of Bittwatt beta version, it will change the way the market operates. Thanks for sharing i really enjoyed reading this article.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

I have just came across this article. Interview of Bittwatt CEO (Daniela Stoicescu) for Intellinews  about the evolution of Bittwatt and the release of the beta version. Very interesting read for sure.

http://www.intellinews.com/romanian-startups-at-the-heart-of-blockchain-energy-trading-rally-140694/?source=romania

https://s17.postimg.cc/4wmdq8b27/9e75d590-9748-4491-bc75-861c2a630067.jpg

Nice interview from the CEO. This tells whole lot of things about Bittwatt and their platform. Also some of the statements clearly shows how customer focussed they are. 3 cheers to Bittwatt team.

Very nice article, very informative and I was actually suprised to read some of the things I did about BitWatt.

"Last but not least, the Bittwatt platform is accessible for free to all participants — suppliers, manufacturers and consumers."

This was a very nice bit to read and why it potentially could get implemented
Interesting article. Bittwatt has already started developing a new marketplace for electricity balancing & trading, which is blockchain enabled that incentivises producers and opens up competition on a level playground, according to its whitepaper. Further steps are envisaged quite soon.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Bittwatt's platform and its app suit are built from bottom-up into a robust structure, combining the need to measure the energy output, whilst measuring its price.

Yea, saw like an image of the app, it looks user friendly, good to see that they are putting flexibility in every thing they do, Bittwatt also allows online switching of suppliers, so you can easily switch if your preferred supplier is not meeting up to your needs

I wonder what development platform their using for a framework, it really does look well designed, good to see they got webdevelopers that know what their doing, i've seen some ICO projects with some seriously shoddy sites and app development, while making a clean interface isn't as important as making one that works, the fact is a nice looking interface draws in much more in the way of investments as people are more comfortable investing in a product if its a nice looking project that looks professional and quality.

Where can I use it? Is it out yet or a demo of it?

It would be interested to see a demo of it; I think that way we can get a clearer idea of how things operate. Plus would be really cool to see it in action; i understand the token needs to be deployed for it to be functional but a demo is good too Cheesy

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

The Bittwatt Energy Wallet: This functionality enables platform users to leverage energy storage through smart devices so as to purchase energy. Cool stuff
 Shocked Cool Cool
Cnote328

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

Bittwatt ICO going pretty fast currently at phase 3 which will end on the 13th of May couple with 10% bonus, next phase doesn't have a bonus attached to it so i suggest one key in now.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

Nice interview from the CEO. This tells whole lot of things about Bittwatt and their platform. Also some of the statements clearly shows how customer focussed they are. 3 cheers to Bittwatt team.

It is indeed a well detailed post. With the experience of the founders put out there for the readers to see and know, it can serve as a form of confidence boosting for investors. Knowing that the founders knows  what they are doing.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

The Bittwatt Energy Wallet: This functionality enables platform users to leverage energy storage through smart devices so as to purchase energy. Cool stuff
 Shocked Cool Cool

The project is quite interesting and, most likely, will be in demand on the market. Tell me, is there an MVP product or a beta version?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Bittwatt is anticipating a value increase of 125% in the first year, 375% in the second year, 550% in the third year and eventually by 2022 they are expecting their BTW tokens to be worth approximately $200 - $250.

This is some big goal they are planning to achieve for their token, i hope the market allows them to see this vision through.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

The project is quite interesting and, most likely, will be in demand on the market. Tell me, is there an MVP product or a beta version?

According to the roadmap the release of the mobile app for smart consumer and smart operator, will be in November 2018. Maybe they release a beta version a bit earlier.
Cnote328

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

Yes there is, the Beta version of the platform will be available in May and will allow suppliers and consumers to publish their bids and supply requests based on minimum configuration.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

Yes there is, the Beta version of the platform will be available in May and will allow suppliers and consumers to publish their bids and supply requests based on minimum configuration.

Nice, so it'll be live this month then! Im excited to see how the platform looks and performs.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Bittwatt offers a completely novel, simple and transparent protocol that all parties in the energy sector can benefit from.

When we talk about transparency, you're talking about giving everyone the opportunity to be part of the project, been part of such is been able to see how the day to day running of the project is been done, creating an avenue to perform transactions is an unbiased environment, these are the principles of which bittwatt is built
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

Nice, so it'll be live this month then! Im excited to see how the platform looks and performs.

Yeah, will be interesting to see how the platform looks like. Usually, such a beta platform release can boost the ICO sales but it seems Bittwatt could have already reached its hardcap by that time  Grin
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

Bittwatt is anticipating a value increase of 125% in the first year, 375% in the second year, 550% in the third year and eventually by 2022 they are expecting their BTW tokens to be worth approximately $200 - $250.

Wow this are optimistic goals one i hope they get to achieve, having Bittwatt token worth $200-$250 in 2022 is quite huge i'm glad i'm a party to this project, i'll be holding my Vanig token having the teams anticipated value in mind.

It is not too bad; given the crypto is being widely used and keeps on spreading all over there is a chance that the adoption would also increase. Given the platform will connection different providers and providers are generally paid high dollars there is a chance that would be reasonable.

They are very big goals, but what Bittwatt offers is unique and there will be a lot of demand for BTW tokens in the future. I think within 5 years there's a high possibility they will achieve their goals.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

Thanks for the confirmation. As a owner of a few Bittwatt Token, I look forward to the beta version. Maybe I can I can trade som Kilowatts this summer.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Wow really? These are great numbers, I hope they can really achieve that. Maybe you can help me, I probably have a problem with my eyes, what costs 1 BTW now in the ICO? I just can not find a price

Wow, $200- $250 certainly would be nice, especially for those early investors.

I have now found your price for a token on an external page (coss.io)
1 BWT = 0.12 $
if the price is right, and they predict a price of $ 200 - 250 in 2022, then soon it will sound in our purse :-)

Owing to the timeframe that speculation is realizable if you ask me, I mean 2022 is still faraway and price currently being 0.12$ is a good start, I have seen some ico doing 400% in a year

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

Thanks for the confirmation. As a owner of a few Bittwatt Token, I look forward to the beta version. Maybe I can I can trade som Kilowatts this summer.

A beta is a seriously good idea, and getting it out early means more chances to work out any things that people that will use it commercially might not like or find troublesome, from the images we've seen it looks quite slick, but only way to gauge usability and ease of use really is to get it out to a few thousand people and companies and have them actually test the process and fix things as they pop up
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

A beta is a seriously good idea, and getting it out early means more chances to work out any things that people that will use it commercially might not like or find troublesome, from the images we've seen it looks quite slick, but only way to gauge usability and ease of use really is to get it out to a few thousand people and companies and have them actually test the process and fix things as they pop up
Is there any update about when they will release the beta version? and will it only be available to investors or will it be public?
Abah007

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Do you agree Bittwatt is the Decentralization in energy sector, it is an essential B2C exchange based on demand & supply where the resulting value and the final choice belongs to the consumer.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

Shocked Cool Cool

I will really be anticipating the beta version roll out... It will be a big boost to the growth of this project...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: