Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Did you guys the know the promo of Bittwatt on COSS exchange is ending in a few hours? they tweeted it it like 13 hours ago here is the link: https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/1011873142447357952.

Man can’t believe I squandered my time I so think I could have placed high if I had taken the time to do it but I was busy with family stuff and missed it unfortunately

Missed it also, procrastination is bad  Sad even though I read about it often on this thread anyway I find solace in the token I purchased.

Likewise, I totally forgot this trading competition was on.. That might explain why the price has shot up in the past few hours? People pulling their low sells as they know people will buy to win the trade competition haha

Yeah, I think this might be the case here, people got smart and are setting new high sell orders lol... Nice, hope they host more of this type of competition

Looks like lot of people missed this promotion. But when they will announce the winner name? 500000 BWT tokens was not small price.

There are 50 winners (top 50 Trader) and not only one. and they share the 500.000 BWT.
Anyway, the competition was a good idea, pushed the prices and brought good trading volume
Amazing everyone is getting 10.000 BWT each then and with the current price in the market ($0,035) they get $350 dollars, amazing will they hold another one in the future?

That is a very good opportunity to grab some extra BWT - a very generous amount too with the market price, could that be worth alot more in the future? I think so

Yea, we all think so because of the amount of effort that has been put into this project, i believe it will succeed and the team are not taking any chances in ensuring that they don't, so its like one of my favorite project of the year, i really can't wait to see their customer base scale through the roof, bittwatt is a potential goldmine, glad to see them come this far
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

I think price going up because soon Eva-Energy and one more partners going to use BWT for bill payment. And BWT listing at Houbi exchange will happen soon.

Yeah there have been lots of recent activities from Bittwatt in the last few weeks to an extent I'm not really surprise at the price increase they should keep up with their engagements.

It's amazing how social media engagements can have such a huge impact on the price. I hope the team can continue to post most days with some useful content in and continue the progress with the price.

Things are looking REAL good for BittWatt

Yeah, I'm too very surpised how fast the price of the token can react on different events in development or management of company business relationship. Wich Bitwatt the best from this upcoming establishment of billing payments.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

I think price going up because soon Eva-Energy and one more partners going to use BWT for bill payment. And BWT listing at Houbi exchange will happen soon.

Yeah there have been lots of recent activities from Bittwatt in the last few weeks to an extent I'm not really surprise at the price increase they should keep up with their engagements.

It's amazing how social media engagements can have such a huge impact on the price. I hope the team can continue to post most days with some useful content in and continue the progress with the price.

The fact is the market is highly speculative especially for new projects so a solid marketing presence and quality announcements tied to good social media awareness can really take a project far before even counting on a solid plan and product

yeah, i totally agree with you solid marketing presence will in a way help a project advance far, right now bittwatt are doing a great job at that.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

It’s amazing how much BWT’s token value has increased this week especially with BTC & ETH still falling. It’s good to see some bullish movements in these markets.

I have to be honest, I'm a bit surprised by this in a way with the hits that BTC and ETH have been taking. In tough times people often fall back to altcoins and they're obviously recognising how good Bittwatt is.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

It’s amazing how much BWT’s token value has increased this week especially with BTC & ETH still falling. It’s good to see some bullish movements in these markets.

I have to be honest, I'm a bit surprised by this in a way with the hits that BTC and ETH have been taking. In tough times people often fall back to altcoins and they're obviously recognising how good Bittwatt is.

It’s interesting see the big guys literally getting pummeled the last few months and a small token like this being so consistent and then actually going against the tide and growing I guess people see that it’s quite undervalued still which it is
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

It’s interesting see the big guys literally getting pummeled the last few months and a small token like this being so consistent and then actually going against the tide and growing I guess people see that it’s quite undervalued still which it is

Some investors are looking for new coins for their big plans. New coins will give you sometimes a lot of profit. It is a smart idea in my opinion.

gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

People are seeing that Bittwatt is one of the realest ico project that has come in a long while and no one wants to miss out regardless of where eth and btc are..
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

People are seeing that Bittwatt is one of the realest ico project that has come in a long while and no one wants to miss out regardless of where eth and btc are..

I believe that too they are real and are solving a real problem, honestly, they are among the projects that are solving a real problem with blockchain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

The fact is the market is highly speculative especially for new projects so a solid marketing presence and quality announcements tied to good social media awareness can really take a project far before even counting on a solid plan and product

yeah, i totally agree with you solid marketing presence will in a way help a project advance far, right now bittwatt are doing a great job at that.

What do you guys suggest would really help their marketing? I think they have been doing well the past few weeks; I mean the token has rocketed despite the down effect on majority of altcoins.

gee777

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

What do you guys suggest would really help their marketing? I think they have been doing well the past few weeks; I mean the token has rocketed despite the down effect on majority of altcoins.

Honestly Bittwatt have done much in terms of marketing, they still have ongoing bounties on bounty hive and are creating solid partnerships. In few months Bittwatt will be the name on everyone's mouth.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Some investors are looking for new coins for their big plans. New coins will give you sometimes a lot of profit. It is a smart idea in my opinion.

See look at old coin are giving some more huge profits compared to new coins because OLD coins have already released their efficient developments and they have already secured their mark in the market. So when Bitcoin price start increases old coin prices will start increasing.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

Honestly Bittwatt have done much in terms of marketing, they still have ongoing bounties on bounty hive and are creating solid partnerships. In few months Bittwatt will be the name on everyone's mouth.

I think Bittwatt is very active in social media, they do a lot of promotion, have great partnerships and have created their own exchange. I‘m very happy with all the actions they have done after the ICO and happy too with my investment.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

Good to see Bittwatt is on bountyhive - cheap advertising / marketing - I hope we can see some more twitter engagements
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

I think Bittwatt is very active in social media, they do a lot of promotion, have great partnerships and have created their own exchange. I‘m very happy with all the actions they have done after the ICO and happy too with my investment.

Bittwatt have actually achieved lots when you take a step back and look at it. Having their own energy exchange and crypto trading coming soon as well is testament to their work.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

The BTC and ETH market has dropped considerably IMO i  normally find that the ALT coin market picks up slightly and that's probably the best time to buy in.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Yea, that's the beauty of this project, the relentless nature is intriguing, using BWT tokens for payment of bills is just a stepping stone as we will get to see more boost once their exchange becomes fully operational, we are talking about an exchange that guarantees transparency and an avenue to use the escrow services, with a flexibility to allow one choose their preferred supplier
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: