Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

tomorrow is the 30.6. and thus the start in romania and bulgaria. and the golf tournament will take place tomorrow (if someone from Bulgaria is reading here)
I'm not sure if the Energy Exchange will start tomorrow, that would be a great surprise
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

tomorrow is the 30.6. and thus the start in romania and bulgaria. and the golf tournament will take place tomorrow (if someone from Bulgaria is reading here)
I'm not sure if the Energy Exchange will start tomorrow, that would be a great surprise

Hope they move into the UK, Bittwatt has so much potential for expansion. In the UK there is a problem with lack of competition in the energy markets. Bittwatt could help solve this problem and encourange lower pricing for customers.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

recently, energy consumption was born for rapidly developing technological tools. it is important to reduce costs and do so without harming nature. as the number of renewable energy projects proliferate, we will see better days. private companies and governments they are implementing stable and supportive policies in this regard.

another nice new project. I hope you succeed.  Cool Wink

The most attractive feature of the project is the guarantee of constant energy moreso the process ain't harmful to the ecosystem as well, I would expect a future with a lot of this energy companies springing up  Cool

Personally any project that has to do with protecting our environment, in any little way possible, is okay in my book, been eco-friendly is important because the globe its at risk from all the harmful effects we keep throwing at it, its time brands and the population as a whole takes up this challenge of creating projects that will help sustain our environment 

Yeah projects that can make money and also be eco-friendly at the same time are projects I want to invest in! That's why I really like Bittwatt and I think they will help shape the energy market in the future!

Yes, its a pleasure deriving wealth from something that's beneficial to the environment and not wrecking our environment in the name of making money, that's where this project stands out and the transparent platform that they aim to create will really be nice to behold, is tough seeing a project that aims to create such avenue for the community

I invest in projects in which I believe solves real life issues and is built on transparency, this two attributes among others I have found in Bittwatt. I'm a happy investor Smiley

That's it, transparency and  real life issues are also key factors for me. The next point why I'm happy with my Bittwatt investment is, I hope that I can buy and sell energy for a better price than today.

I agree. Bittwatt team members have kept their promise till now and worked hard to make this platform a successful one. They are focusing on most critical issue at a time and that's energy. I am expecting better energy management using Bittwatt platform.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

recently, energy consumption was born for rapidly developing technological tools. it is important to reduce costs and do so without harming nature. as the number of renewable energy projects proliferate, we will see better days. private companies and governments they are implementing stable and supportive policies in this regard.

The most attractive feature of the project is the guarantee of constant energy moreso the process ain't harmful to the ecosystem as well, I would expect a future with a lot of this energy companies springing up  Cool

Personally any project that has to do with protecting our environment, in any little way possible, is okay in my book, been eco-friendly is important because the globe its at risk from all the harmful effects we keep throwing at it, its time brands and the population as a whole takes up this challenge of creating projects that will help sustain our environment 

Yeah projects that can make money and also be eco-friendly at the same time are projects I want to invest in! That's why I really like Bittwatt and I think they will help shape the energy market in the future!

Yes, its a pleasure deriving wealth from something that's beneficial to the environment and not wrecking our environment in the name of making money, that's where this project stands out and the transparent platform that they aim to create will really be nice to behold, is tough seeing a project that aims to create such avenue for the community

I invest in projects in which I believe solves real life issues and is built on transparency, this two attributes among others I have found in Bittwatt. I'm a happy investor Smiley

That's it, transparency and  real life issues are also key factors for me. The next point why I'm happy with my Bittwatt investment is, I hope that I can buy and sell energy for a better price than today.

I agree. Bittwatt team members have kept their promise till now and worked hard to make this platform a successful one. They are focusing on most critical issue at a time and that's energy. I am expecting better energy management using Bittwatt platform.

I think it was great seeing the sample application they are developing; more precisely the exchange from BWT and other tokens. It would be super helpful for the trades to take place. I think what I like most about all of this arrangement is that their contracts are massive.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

I think it was great seeing the sample application they are developing; more precisely the exchange from BWT and other tokens. It would be super helpful for the trades to take place. I think what I like most about all of this arrangement is that their contracts are massive.

I agree. Bittwatt have bright future ahead. It's very good project.

BTW any news about Bittwatt exchange launch? And I think from tomorrow Eva-Energy users can pay bills using BWT?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Hope they move into the UK, Bittwatt has so much potential for expansion. In the UK there is a problem with lack of competition in the energy markets. Bittwatt could help solve this problem and encourange lower pricing for customers.

I think I have good news for you. If you look at https://ico.bittwatt.com/business then you can see that the preparations for a start in the UK are already in progress

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

BTW any news about Bittwatt exchange launch? And I think from tomorrow Eva-Energy users can pay bills using BWT?

I think it is ultimately down to their handling of the project and their transparency. Also with the probability of them moving to the UK will open the market up so much more for everyone.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

I believe they will with time, the main thing is just for them to start, which they have and as they progress, they will tend to expand in order to meet the needs of the customers and i think it all depends on the areas that they have a potential huge customer base and just like you stated, UK is one of such country that they should consider  
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

I think it is ultimately down to their handling of the project and their transparency. Also with the probability of them moving to the UK will open the market up so much more for everyone.

That is true, and I think having an AMA session will really build and improve the transparency of the project
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

I think I have good news for you. If you look at https://ico.bittwatt.com/business then you can see that the preparations for a start in the UK are already in progress

Wow I should have really seen this information before! Thanks for pointing this out Faulerwilli, this is very good news. Interested to see if it works in the way I think it will.

If it does reduce the costs then I can use the Bittwatt exchange to switch providers and pay my electricity bill, I will send a picture on here of my bill if that ever happens lol! :-)

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

That is true, and I think having an AMA session will really build and improve the transparency of the project

Yeah as it is right now having a AMA will help clear a lot of questions and doubt within Bittwatt community and also it will help build investors trust. They should really consider it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

It’s amazing how much BWT’s token value has increased this week especially with BTC & ETH still falling. It’s good to see some bullish movements in these markets.

I have to be honest, I'm a bit surprised by this in a way with the hits that BTC and ETH have been taking. In tough times people often fall back to altcoins and they're obviously recognising how good Bittwatt is.

It’s interesting see the big guys literally getting pummeled the last few months and a small token like this being so consistent and then actually going against the tide and growing I guess people see that it’s quite undervalued still which it is

Some investors are looking for new coins for their big plans. New coins will give you sometimes a lot of profit. It is a smart idea in my opinion.

See look at old coin are giving some more huge profits compared to new coins because OLD coins have already released their efficient developments and they have already secured their mark in the market. So when Bitcoin price start increases old coin prices will start increasing.

Is just like a normal way of life, you tend to gather more experience over time that will help you survive times of distress. That's what has happened to the old one.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

Bittwatt team surely want to expand operations all over the Europe and outside Europe as well. But it will be interesting to see how fast they do it.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Yea, that's the major reason why they have been getting the needed attention, is not everyday that you get see such project spring up from nowhere and before you know it, they have crushed the hardcap, which is a very herculean process at the moment because of the stiff competition of ICOs and as we speak, it has become something much more than just a token but a means of payment
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Wow I should have really seen this information before! Thanks for pointing this out Faulerwilli, this is very good news. Interested to see if it works in the way I think it will.

If it does reduce the costs then I can use the Bittwatt exchange to switch providers and pay my electricity bill, I will send a picture on here of my bill if that ever happens lol! :-)

From Bulgaria to the uk. This would be a huge step to take for Bittwatt. But if this happens it will surely be a great step to getting acceptance in other countries too.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

From Bulgaria to the uk. This would be a huge step to take for Bittwatt. But if this happens it will surely be a great step to getting acceptance in other countries too.

Branching out into new areas is the best way to get new companies lined up as partners eventually the other operators in companies they support will sign on but making sure the legal framework and business framework is the most important step
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: