Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:48:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
YanivBLIL

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

I missed the AMA last night Sad   but i did see this video on Altcoin Buzz. Very well put together.

Me too. I would be nice if they could use Facebook or something else so they can record the AMA and I could watch it later.

Look no further! You can check out the video right here: https://www.facebook.com/Zeexme/posts/219274485333639/
Or you can read the transcript here: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-team-live-ask-me-anything-transcript-722a378e73fe
Enjoy!
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

So I'm new to this project. From what I understand you will be able to convert your fiat to vouchers that can be spent with partners, some big like Amazon. Is that right?
Zeex is a platform that allows you to seamlessly convert your crypto to vouchers, so that you can spend your crypto on places like Amazon and Starbucks, with no fiat, and no fees!  Cheesy Cheesy
Check out this article for a basic rundown of the project: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-crypto-to-product-no-fiat-no-fees-872602f1faa3

This really sounds too good to be true even though its very pleasing to hear Wink but am supporter of zeex and i can't wait to see this actually in motion. This project is huge because it involves other big names like Amazon et'all.
We're lucky everyone responds this way!  With a lot of projects it's difficult to explain your value proposition and how you'll work/make a difference.  There's not a single person I've met that I haven't been able to prove Zeex's worth to in seconds because it's really simple and easy.  It's a feeless way to pay, as simple as that!
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

What kind of wallet i need to get zeex tokens?
Any wallets that hold ERC20 tokens can be used. I personally like myetherwallet.com
Richurd

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Any wallets that hold ERC20 tokens can be used. I personally like myetherwallet.com

Can we use ledger nano s for storing zix tokens?
Absolutely! That's a great hardware wallet!
Richurd

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

Can we use ledger nano s for storing zix tokens?

I need to buy a wallet, would you recommend that one or is there a better one?
This is the most popular hard wallet as far as I know. There are plenty of options but the ledger nano s seems to be great!
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

Hi Guys do we have any details on hard cap size?

The hard cap is 50M and the soft cap is 14M. You can read more about Zeex's tokenomics here: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zix-tokenomics-f7316f979e78
Fondo Platform

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

it was gotten hacked: globalcoinreport.com/ethereum-eth-users-funds-stolen-as-myetherwallet-gets-hacked/.

TashBLIL

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

the list of partners is big. is there a beta or test platform yet?

Zeex is currently open for beta testing applications! You can sign up here >>> https://zeex.me/beta
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

How is sale going so far,if you can share that info?
I am also surprised, their website does not provide any explanation about how far their coin sales are.

babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Do you plan to issue your own debit card?Something like Wirex?

Currently, the gift card market is a 700 billion dollar a year market and will surpass 1 trillion in the next few years. We believe that in a few years we will have the largest share in the "crypto to gift card" space and will have partnerships with gift card providers all over the world with thousands of different brands.

Our vision down the road is to skip fiat altogether for crypto holders and move away from the old way of doing business. We aim to create a direct line between crypto to product and services. Right now the best way to set trajectory is to create an effiecient disrupt to crypto payments.

We have near-direct competition in the form of websites like centz and giftoken who both did unsuccessful ICO's. As it seems they lack the connections to retailers and financial backing that we have. Indirectly, we compete with TenX and other debit card companies that work with crypto. We stand out because of our backing and because of our existing networks, we are ready to roll on day one. Unlike these companies, we already have deals with major brands to give us significant discounts that we can pass on to our users and we have the know how to keep it rolling forward. More importantly than backing and existing networks, we are completely decentralized. We also avoid fiat and fees entirely rather than charge extra for the conversion like most service providers.

Cool
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

I missed the AMA last night Sad   but i did see this video on Altcoin Buzz. Very well put together.

Me too. I would be nice if they could use Facebook or something else so they can record the AMA and I could watch it later.

yep - the timezone i am in makes it hard for me to getinto the ama.would be better to record it on fb and then publish it later

Facebook AMA - https://www.facebook.com/Zeexme/videos/219274485333639/

Transcript on Medium - https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-team-live-ask-me-anything-transcript-722a378e73fe

Smiley
babayaga92

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

one thing I like about Zeex that has been recently overlooked is their support for ERC20 to ERC20 conversion via BANCOR. No need to flick to ETH, just straight to ZIX!

Will we have ability to change other crypto to ZEEX directly in app maybe?That would be awesome.

Zeex will be part of Bancor's Liquidity Exchange which is a cross-chain platform that allows its users to seamlessly convert from ERC20 token to ERC20 token. To begin with only ZIX and ETH will be accepted on the Zeex platform. As time goes on we plan to add support for many more tokens. We're partnering with up with Bancor which will allow all tokens in Bancor's liquidity network (50+ ERC20 tokens to date) direct conversion to ZIX. You can learn a little bit more about Bancor here-https://youtu.be/ySeir-M2nj0

TashBLIL

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

one thing I like about Zeex that has been recently overlooked is their support for ERC20 to ERC20 conversion via BANCOR. No need to flick to ETH, just straight to ZIX!

Will we have ability to change other crypto to ZEEX directly in app maybe?That would be awesome.

Zeex will be part of Bancor's Liquidity Exchange which is a cross-chain platform that allows its users to seamlessly convert from ERC20 token to ERC20 token. To begin with only ZIX and ETH will be accepted on the Zeex platform. As time goes on we plan to add support for many more tokens. We're partnering with up with Bancor which will allow all tokens in Bancor's liquidity network (50+ ERC20 tokens to date) direct conversion to ZIX. You can learn a little bit more about Bancor here-https://youtu.be/ySeir-M2nj0

That means we will be able to  use all bancor currencies to buy giftcards?

To begin with only ZIX and ETH will be accepted on the Zeex platform. However you will be able to convert other tokens to ZIX easily on Bancor.
TashBLIL

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

That means we will be able to  use all bancor currencies to buy giftcards?

To begin with only ZIX and ETH will be accepted on the Zeex platform. However you will be able to convert other tokens to ZIX easily on Bancor.

Will there be some incentive to use ZIX instead ETH?

Absolutely, ZIX holders will get priority for high-demand gift cards! The ZIX token also acts as collateral and only ZIX owners are able to use the Zeex protocol, you can read more here: https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zivs-ama-was-a-great-opportunity-for-us-to-answer-some-burning-questions-from-our-community-6dd06ab2bb25
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

so by ZIX being on Bancor, does that mean that we can convert any ERC20 toekn to ZIX? You mentioned that we could only convert ETH, but if it is on Bancor I assume that's not accurate?
TashBLIL

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

so by ZIX being on Bancor, does that mean that we can convert any ERC20 toekn to ZIX? You mentioned that we could only convert ETH, but if it is on Bancor I assume that's not accurate?

Any ERC20 token on Bancor can be converted to ZIX.
ryecrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Thanks for answering. This is really nice, wide range of currencies that we will be able to trade for ZIX.Does Bancor have a mobile app also so it can all be done on mobile safely?

Bancor has a mobile wallet app.  I am not seeing a mobile trading function on this app.
babayaga92

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

AAre we gonna be able to refil those gift cards with more zix?

Does it work that way? I thought you use zix to buy gift cards.

Yes,  your correct that it how it works you choose the gift card you want, pay with your Zix and then redeem for the product or service you wanted.

So you could use your Zix to buy a $50 Starbucks gift card to use every day at your favorite Starbucks until it ran out and then you'd buy a new one.

What will happen if for example you have $1 left on your Starbucks card,and you cant buy anything with it.Is that $1 wasted,or there is a way to use it?

when overpaid on the card is possible to refund for ZIX and reuse for something differently?

The option to convert your gift-card, or remaining balance to crypto's will be available during Q4 of our roadmap. Check it out here ! https://www.zeex.me/#roadmap
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

the beta platform should be available soon to test with, it will give us an idea of the capabilities of the platform and buying ZIX tokens. I look forward to that.

Yeah, hopefully everything will be easy to use and understand, I'm not too fast with new stuff Cheesy

It will be super easy 3 taps on the app  Smiley

Check out this video at 12.44 on the timestamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDegwTBNTCQ&feature=youtu.be
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

They keep saying Q2 for token sale, which means it has to be next month, but still no announcement.

From the latest newsletter;

'Our whitelisting application will be open to the public starting next week! We are thrilled and we invite everyone to go through the KYC process. It shouldn't take long and it will get you ready to the upcoming token sale. We'll send another email with a link to the whitelisting once everything is ready.'

So heading in the right direction  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: