Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193752 times)
TashBLIL

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

There's an AMA happening in the Zeex telegram chat in 30 minutes! (12:30 GMT) Get involved! Cool
ZeexICO

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Is there any discussion in the project also providing re-loadable debit cards that can be used at atm's?
What a great idea! Would be good if they did this
One issue with those cards is they're regulated a lot more tightly and considered fiat money.  That limits how we can operate with them.
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

There's an AMA happening in the Zeex telegram chat in 30 minutes! (12:30 GMT) Get involved! Cool

Waaaat? please provide us with some short feeedback when it is finished, I am almost never able to catch these things.
Of course!  We'll have a recap on our Medium, here's the link!  https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

What's your deal with Bancor?
We'll be listed on the Bancor Liquidity Network so that from Day 1 we'll be completely and easily interchangeable with every other ERC20 on the Bancor network! 
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Waaaat? please provide us with some short feeedback when it is finished, I am almost never able to catch these things.
Of course!  We'll have a recap on our Medium, here's the link!  https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol

Thank you , just saw AMA as I joined the telegram Cheesy Who will be answering our questions?
Hope you enjoyed the AMA - Apan did a great job!
Richurd

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Consider (ing) once crypto backed cards are mainstream not to fall behind competition?
The gift card industry is a 700 billion dollar industry and growing. Zeex, along with the gift-card industry, will be here to stay Cool
Richurd

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

who would have thought the Gift cards could be sooo sexy and generate this much excitement in a crypto coin.

People are looking at ways to spend their crypto properly and this offers a solution to that.

I think every one is pissed because of the fees that their local governments are demanding and how hard it is to get some money out of it that they just want to bypass as much as possible and get some goods out of it.

I completely agree, this is a very good way for people to use crypto on something they really need without paying needless fees...

Any way that allows us to avoid fees is my way like Frank said Cheesy And this is not like lets just avoid the fees, but we have amazing options to put our crypto to good use and get something useful that way.

I agree, we can buy something that we really need, and avoiding paying any fees is just a bonus  Grin

Will there be any fees when we buy ZIX?Or no fees at all during any step of converting lets say btc to zix,and then buying with zeex gitftcard?
As a user, the only fees you will experience are network fees related to the execution of the smart contract (aka gas), Zeex itself does not charge any fee for conversion.
Richurd

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

Thank you , just saw AMA as I joined the telegram Cheesy Who will be answering our questions?

Thank you! waiting for the recap... I'm always interested what people think of asking in these AMAs.

Ah, I missed it ... does anyone know when recap will be published?

We usually have a recap posted a couple days after the AMA. Stay tuned!
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

We'll be listed on the Bancor Liquidity Network so that from Day 1 we'll be completely and easily interchangeable with every other ERC20 on the Bancor network! 

Is that an exclusive thing or will there be more listings like those?

We unfortunately cannot discuss any other exchanges or listings at this point in time.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

So in the AMA yesterday they said that if they don't reach their Hard Cap they will still go live but only in US and Europe

But eventually they plan to cover worldwide,right?

The goal is to go Global fundamentally any gift card supplier from any country can use the platform. Zeex already have US and Europe under their belt and also a Russian gift card supplier with many more in the pipeline.
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

So in the AMA yesterday they said that if they don't reach their Hard Cap they will still go live but only in US and Europe

But eventually they plan to cover worldwide,right?

The goal is to go Global fundamentally any gift card supplier from any country can use the platform. Zeex already have US and Europe under their belt and also a Russian gift card supplier with many more in the pipeline.

I do not think that this project expansion to the whole world is questionable.
One way or another, we'll spread worldwide, the demand is definitely there!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Is that an exclusive thing or will there be more listings like those?

We unfortunately cannot discuss any other exchanges or listings at this point in time.

Aha, I'll take tak answer as a possibility there will be more Cheesy
Bancor is probably the easiest way to actually exchange and get ahold of ERC20s and other tokens, so it's actually better than an exchange.  In the future, who knows, we want people to be able to easily and cheaply get their hands on ZIX!
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

How many tokens will be issued in the presale and main sale?
The total supply hasn't been determined yet, but the Ether rate has been set at 1 ETH = 5000 ZIX.  You can see the ratios of distribution on our website, www.zeex.me
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

Thank you! waiting for the recap... I'm always interested what people think of asking in these AMAs.
Hope we didn't keep you waiting too long!  Here's the recap- https://bit.ly/2J3I86Y
ZeexICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Hope we didn't keep you waiting too long!  Here's the recap- https://bit.ly/2J3I86Y

Tnx guys Smiley It seems like you really hit the right spot with these AMAs. Keep em coming, there are some more team members we would lke to hear from
Who do you want to question?  Who's your favorite team member?
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Thanks for sharing this! There are some really great replies Smiley

like this one "A: Zeek is a fiat based company, and they’re centralized. There’s lots of great assets there, but Zeex is going to be much bigger than any one company or supplier, our list of suppliers is constantly growing, and we’re decentralized."

explains the difference in a really simple way.
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

how much money do you need to run a company? if Zeex dont reach HC but still raise a few mil, thats plenty to get this project off the ground at least and sell their services I would hope.

I think the hard cap is the general budget the project needs to make sure everything is according to plan. Not sure what is the plan B.

This is straight from the last AMA

The main difference between the caps is geographical; the soft cap allows us to open only US and Europe, but reaching the hard cap would allow us to launch globally at kickoff!

You can read all the top answered questions here https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/ask-zeex-cmo-apan-damri-anything-solo-telegram-ama-ff8ab708ab11
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Is ZIX a mineable token?

No ZIX is an ERC20 token
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Is ZIX a mineable token?

No it's a generated Token.

They will do a TGE after the ICO main sale

Can someone please explain the difference? I have never done mining so I don't really understand a difference between a minable and a generated token.

The Zix token is basically generated using Ethereums platform. A set amount of tokens will be generated during the Token Generation Event. With mined coins it a bit more difficult to explain in a few sentences. This is a good article on the subject https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/03/13/mining-101-what-exactly-is-cryptocurrency-mining/#5e25f51fa83a
Howard Roark

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

how much money do you need to run a company? if Zeex dont reach HC but still raise a few mil, thats plenty to get this project off the ground at least and sell their services I would hope.

I think the hard cap is the general budget the project needs to make sure everything is according to plan. Not sure what is the plan B.

This is straight from the last AMA

The main difference between the caps is geographical; the soft cap allows us to open only US and Europe, but reaching the hard cap would allow us to launch globally at kickoff!

You can read all the top answered questions here https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/ask-zeex-cmo-apan-damri-anything-solo-telegram-ama-ff8ab708ab11

Thank god im in Europe,so i can expect to have access to ZEEX from the beginning Cheesy.

But when exactly can we start buying from Amazon using ZEEX,is the date known?

The public sale will begin in June and shortly after the ICO ends the Zeex App will be ready to use to buy gift cards from Amazon and over 350 other brands with no fiat or fees involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: