Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

🏫 Oxford professors are planning to launch the first blockchain-based university: http://bit.ly/2HNpwSV
It’s nice to see that a ‘slow adopter’ such as education is going to be disrupted by the ledger.
#Ubcoin ITO is LIVE! Join the future of world trade: http://ubcoin.io
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

I have a question,who know the duration of UBCoin ico? I see they have a long time running, but i don't know the ended time.
As they said before ICO stage 3 has ended more than 2 week ago, now it is 13% bonus time. Maybe it will running at 1-2 months more.
maybe I'm wrong, but I think sales ended on May 31st. Only, I did not see any news about how successful the sales were. I hope the developers will help us with this issue.
Many are interested to know what successes the guys managed to achieve, I hope that this is not a secret and we will soon find out
I think the secret of each succes is in the hands of the project team members and developers of course with the help of the supporters and investors. The community is expanding so this a positive indication that success will be closely with the project.
This could help the project development if the are consistence with their updates. But as I see for the project, they gain mass of funds to support the project improvement that will be a great move to increase the success rate for the project.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Expect a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will begin.
Hey buddy, Ubcoin's ICO sale has been around for quite some time now. If fact they are on the stage 4 of their sale and if you want to know more about the progress and bonus scheme, please do visit their website. This is a very good project and the future is bright for Ubcoin.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.
True, the team need more marketing strategies. I think there is no feedback about conference yet. This is also true that if this will happened it can help the project specialy to it's  ICO. The project sales ended last May and still there is no new updates on how successful the sales was. Hope team will release some new updates and information about the project.
Really? I thought they were not needing more marketing strategies as their strategy is very great enough to earn more audience.
Yes, indeed. I agree with you sir, their strategy is more than enough for this project. i will looking forward to see how does the project looks like in the future.

Strategy is highly needed in the project, the team should be more focusing on the strategy in order to maintain their position  with that they will earn success. To the team hope they will continue in giving updates and information about the project. I am sure they will succeed soon.
This project need more innovation to gain more investors and to move forward and will able to compete to other projects. Ubcoin is a great project that gives big opportunity to the members and a promising goal.
Suikomi

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Hello, all!
I hope that the business will carry out all that has been planned!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.
True, the team need more marketing strategies. I think there is no feedback about conference yet. This is also true that if this will happened it can help the project specialy to it's  ICO. The project sales ended last May and still there is no new updates on how successful the sales was. Hope team will release some new updates and information about the project.
Really? I thought they were not needing more marketing strategies as their strategy is very great enough to earn more audience.
Yes, indeed. I agree with you sir, their strategy is more than enough for this project. i will looking forward to see how does the project looks like in the future.

Strategy is highly needed in the project, the team should be more focusing on the strategy in order to maintain their position  with that they will earn success. To the team hope they will continue in giving updates and information about the project. I am sure they will succeed soon.
This project need more innovation to gain more investors and to move forward and will able to compete to other projects. Ubcoin is a great project that gives big opportunity to the members and a promising goal.
Well, if the Ubcoin project team will just keep on striving and improving themselves here in the community of crypto currency, then its great potential and capabilities will be recognize by the crowd and more people will reach the Ubcoin information and become a users, supporters and investors of this project. I am looking forward for this project to become one benefited to the people and the community as well.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Well, if the Ubcoin project team will just keep on striving and improving themselves here in the community of crypto currency, then its great potential and capabilities will be recognize by the crowd and more people will reach the Ubcoin information and become a users, supporters and investors of this project. I am looking forward for this project to become one benefited to the people and the community as well.

I believe this will happen to UBcoin, because they have put so much effort to build UBcoin from a very good idea into a real product, investors are paying a lot of attention to UBcoin so we can hope for the success of UBcoin
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I believe this will happen to UBcoin, because they have put so much effort to build UBcoin from a very good idea into a real product, investors are paying a lot of attention to UBcoin so we can hope for the success of UBcoin

of course, developers pay much attention to this project, but they have not told us for a very long time about what kind of work is being done now in the project. I think it would be very interesting for the supporters of the project.
Jimenez Diana

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Seems very absorbing!
Outstanding website, interesting idea.  Good luck fellows!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Hello, all!
I hope that the business will carry out all that has been planned!
Worry not my friend, admin gives update to the members of ubcoin project and according to them this projrct is still working on thier developments. Join thier telegram channel to know more and get most up to date informations about them.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

Billionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper has predicted that the Bitcoin price will reach $250,000 by 2022: http://bit.ly/2MvEzEH

It means you should act rapidly and forcefully! Join #Ubcoin ITO: https://ubcoin.io  🔥
Token Sale ends in less than 3 days❗

I read a lot of such reviews and predictions about the price of Bitcoin, to be honest, I do not even know who to believe. Because there are not enough beliefs that the price can grow. Many who sell coins and because of that the price has fallen very much. If growth is predicted, how will it rise? Will artificially raise?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

🏫 Oxford professors are planning to launch the first blockchain-based university: http://bit.ly/2HNpwSV
It’s nice to see that a ‘slow adopter’ such as education is going to be disrupted by the ledger.

Blockchain technology really contains more advanced features and this is why some institutions are now starting to adopt. I have the feeling that in future years, cryptos will be globally accepted and this platform will be so much more useful to buy and sell goods.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Blockchain technology really contains more advanced features and this is why some institutions are now starting to adopt. I have the feeling that in future years, cryptos will be globally accepted and this platform will be so much more useful to buy and sell goods.
Then that is great, we would be thankful for that , if it will really be true , I hope that the plan would be push through and that would give another big leap of the cryptocurrency in which Ubcoin is also part of this crypto campaign to make it more popular and more investor would join in cryptocurrency investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

Billionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper has predicted that the Bitcoin price will reach $250,000 by 2022: http://bit.ly/2MvEzEH

It means you should act rapidly and forcefully! Join #Ubcoin ITO: https://ubcoin.io  🔥

So you mean that Ubcoin depend on Bitcoin's value? I just want to make things clarify because as what I have observed, some altcoins doesn't depend on Bitcoin's value and this is why I came up with this concern.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

So you mean that Ubcoin depend on Bitcoin's value? I just want to make things clarify because as what I have observed, some altcoins doesn't depend on Bitcoin's value and this is why I came up with this concern.

I think what he means is that, when the price of bitcoins increased and reaches this figures, probably the price of Ubcoin will also increased and gets high. So it means that we should buy now  Ubcoin's tokens while the value are still affordable because the moment that prediction will become true, we don't have a chanced to buy it in a cheap price.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Innovation isn't like salt and pepper that you can always just pour all over the project. If the project isn't innovative at the starts, it stays like that forever
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Then that is great, we would be thankful for that , if it will really be true , I hope that the plan would be push through and that would give another big leap of the cryptocurrency in which Ubcoin is also part of this crypto campaign to make it more popular and more investor would join in cryptocurrency investment.

It is really a big development  for crypto industry if the plan of Oxford University will be push through which is to use blockchain technology , so it will be very rare if they are not accepting cryptocurrency as payments, and with this scene , it will make Ubcoin more popular and more demand in the market someday , since this is very usable for our daily needs .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

Actualy this is not the first project in the market that offers this kind of features but this project is more better and amazing than the others. This offers more benefits and security to the investors and supporters. T

Absolutely, this project provides different benefits that would give us the opportunity to uplift our standard of living. Behind the increasing number of competitive project along the cryptomarket they still have the strategy to gather more support from the community.
The project was very competitive since from the start. So no questions about how competitive it was. The team only needs to enhanced and create project strategies to increase the project popularity and to think how to publicise the project. They need to create a strong community for the progress and betterment for the project.
Yeah, they are already that good on running the project to compete with other projects, the remaining things to do is improve strategies to increase popularity.

choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Only last week some of our teammembers even joined Ian Balina on one of his presentations!
That's could be a great news if Ian Balina will invest on Ubcoin or be as one of advisers. This will get more attention to a higher level of cryptoinvestors as Ian Belina has a good record of success in supporting ICO. I'm hoping that we can hear a support from Ian Balina soon.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

Actualy this is not the first project in the market that offers this kind of features but this project is more better and amazing than the others. This offers more benefits and security to the investors and supporters. T

Absolutely, this project provides different benefits that would give us the opportunity to uplift our standard of living. Behind the increasing number of competitive project along the cryptomarket they still have the strategy to gather more support from the community.
The project was very competitive since from the start. So no questions about how competitive it was. The team only needs to enhanced and create project strategies to increase the project popularity and to think how to publicise the project. They need to create a strong community for the progress and betterment for the project.
Yeah, they are already that good on running the project to compete with other projects, the remaining things to do is improve strategies to increase popularity.

Being popular in this project is a big possibility to get involved because  the team are working on how to get things that are going to be more specific about what is really important to be. I think it would be a guarantee that our relationship to Ubcoin will be more stable enough to make our future a brighter one.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: