Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

that is right! the drones can make  our works more easier and faster like in the delivery if the goods the deep aero will help us in transporting the goods that were availed from one lace to another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Why, because deep Aero drones will not be using fuels? It means there will be no emission of carbon monoxide so there will be no additional pollutions. It is indeed good. If another and another gasoline vehicle is added then there will be more and more air pollutions also.

As I was checking the definition of drones I had my perspective widened and I hope this will also help you guys to see what drones really are as technically defined and is Deep Aero really a realistic project. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. Once you put this in mind, this will not be limited to what we currently think what drones are. I believe that Deep Aero is focusing on the AI driven traffic management system since it will be the one to help operate all those pilotless aircraft we call drones.

Thanks for highlighting the definition of drones. I was also thinking the same. On batteries and fuel source for drones, I believe that their will be more development on this on how to make drones more environmental friendly and fuel efficient at the same time. Practical design will also be available for Passenger Drones and Other drone function outside what we are seeing now. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero and hope that in the near future it will be available in our homes.

These days there’s a clean and green version in just about everything. In my country now, they have a passenger cars that run on electricity in the city, and the houses are powered by solar energy. I think deep aero invented the solar drones, Yes LONEGO104 I agree with you the environmentalist for sure will love this kind of project.

Hello everyone!

It is nice to see people like you rallying for mother earth and wanting to see Deep Aero move in the direction of helping save her by lowering pollution.

But expect a bit of heart breaks here and there as Drones does not generally run on batteries alone.

As of the present there are 6 ways of flying a drone and the fastest among the 6 (and the most dangerous too) is the one powered by a combustion engine.  Combustion engine powered drones are able to stay in flight for about an hour with a maximum speed of 100 km/h sporting a 2-stroke 10 cc.   gasoline engine.  Not the most environmental friendly means of keeping a drone airborne, but it does increase speed and distance covered.

Though i'm sure Deep Aero considers mother nature's safety, we can not overrule the possibility of combustion engine powered drones in the line up of Deep Aero's commercial drones.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

we will be totally change the urban transportation framework by expediting request aeronautics and load conveyance readily available. reaction on the other group at the present time was emphatically giving their support on this one. That is the reason I am truly watching the advance of profound air.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

that is right! the drones can make  our works more easier and faster like in the delivery if the goods the deep aero will help us in transporting the goods that were availed from one lace to another.

It is really a brilliant part of Deep Aero's vision to include Emergency Responses as a major use case of the project.

Not only that it sounds so useful, but in fact, it is not a mere concept anymore.  There already exist EMS response drones, a 3 feet tall, 6 feet in diameter octo copter that relies on your smart phone's GPS signal to locate the position where its emergency aid is needed.

Along with the emergency medical kit it brings, such as medicines, gauze, torniquets and the likes, it also has a televideo console of an emergency physician to help you assess the situation and guide you through the first aid responses you can carry out safely.

And these EMS response drones can be more efficient and safe as Deep Aero tends to harmonize all airborne drones with its UTM.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

Drones are now being tested in South Wales for the purpose of search and rescue. UAV’s are best in providing the bird’s eye view and offer vital data that could help in search and rescue. but Phil Hanson, Aviation Technical Assurance manager at MCA, says It’s still too early to comment on how we will move forward from the trials and that Drones still cannot replace helicopters, coastguard rescue teams or lifeboats.

Indeed, it is too early for them to conclude or comment on the future of drones replacing emergency air response team comprised of aviation experts as they know exactly the technicalities and difficulties involved in flying an aircraft.

There are no reports so far how Artificial Intelligence can replace Human Instincts But with the intensive study of Deep Aero and how they hit the right spots and tackle possibilities of drones being part of different industries and humanitarian activities, i think the current aviation force will be happy to witness drones giving aid side by side with them in the near future.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html

I had to go back and read the definition of drones. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. (Search Google for definition and choose the one not related to bees). If this is the case, my idea of drones had suddenly widened. I was actually looking on drones as the typical drones I see in weddings and events. It technically is any remote controlled pilotless aircraft and helicopters, airplanes and even missiles once operated remotely will fall in this category. With this in mined I think Deep Aero project is really going to materialize sooner than what I expect.

passenger drones without a driver will not be a good thing to do as for my own opinion.
this will get the lives of the passenger at risk.
drones are aI and a system that is just programmed to fly on its software.
but there is no capability for emergency issues.
passenger drone needs to have an emergency driver even it is auto-pilot.
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Why, because deep Aero drones will not be using fuels? It means there will be no emission of carbon monoxide so there will be no additional pollutions. It is indeed good. If another and another gasoline vehicle is added then there will be more and more air pollutions also.

As I was checking the definition of drones I had my perspective widened and I hope this will also help you guys to see what drones really are as technically defined and is Deep Aero really a realistic project. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. Once you put this in mind, this will not be limited to what we currently think what drones are. I believe that Deep Aero is focusing on the AI driven traffic management system since it will be the one to help operate all those pilotless aircraft we call drones.

Thanks for highlighting the definition of drones. I was also thinking the same. On batteries and fuel source for drones, I believe that their will be more development on this on how to make drones more environmental friendly and fuel efficient at the same time. Practical design will also be available for Passenger Drones and Other drone function outside what we are seeing now. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero and hope that in the near future it will be available in our homes.

These days there’s a clean and green version in just about everything. In my country now, they have a passenger cars that run on electricity in the city, and the houses are powered by solar energy. I think deep aero invented the solar drones, Yes LONEGO104 I agree with you the environmentalist for sure will love this kind of project.

Hello everyone!

It is nice to see people like you rallying for mother earth and wanting to see Deep Aero move in the direction of helping save her by lowering pollution.

But expect a bit of heart breaks here and there as Drones does not generally run on batteries alone.

As of the present there are 6 ways of flying a drone and the fastest among the 6 (and the most dangerous too) is the one powered by a combustion engine.  Combustion engine powered drones are able to stay in flight for about an hour with a maximum speed of 100 km/h sporting a 2-stroke 10 cc.   gasoline engine.  Not the most environmental friendly means of keeping a drone airborne, but it does increase speed and distance covered.

Though i'm sure Deep Aero considers mother nature's safety, we can not overrule the possibility of combustion engine powered drones in the line up of Deep Aero's commercial drones.

Truly, there are many ways to fly a drone as of the present time.

Battery operated drones are the most popular as of the moment.

But did you know drones are also kept up in the air thru tethered wire of electricity.  Sounds primitive (as the drone looks like a kite up there with the lengthy power cable dangling from the ground up) but is a sure way to keep a drone high up for a very long time as long as power is not interrupted.

This might be a possibility for Deep Aero's surveillance and security usage as drones can be kept airborne 24/7.  Just a thought.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

A BRIEF HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF DRONES

Drones were originally built for military purposes and were used during the First World War. They are designed as a weapon like aerial missile guided or aerial torpedoes by remote control through radio waves used by the US in January 1918. The most popular unmanned aerial torpedo is called Kettering Bug.

Here's my reference for the brief historical background of drones.
https://interestingengineering.com/a-brief-history-of-drones-the-remote-controlled-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-uavs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettering_Bug

It is good to see that humans have come up with different ideas using drones and find different applications for commercial use. Today, drones are not only machines for war but a machine that may save lives. They are also widely used for monitoring things, gathering data and capturing precious moments.

Now that the DEEP AERO has been offering this great opportunity to make the drone industry a better one, I will support this project and continue supporting them as they explore things we cannot imagine that a drone can do.

History repeat itself!
As of now, militars used drone in order to find the terrorists or people against the government. As we can see, the primary used of drones in the past, is for battlegrounds. Drones help alliance or axis power to unleash all of their enemy. Drones are used in war and I think that is the worst thing ever happened because inventions are made to destroy lives. But as of now, Deep Aero will develop and make the proper way in drones.

I just want to state something about this military war.
and i will say something worst that can happened.
if military can use this drone for surveillance system.
WHAT IF, terrorist and some government enemy will use drones instead of human bombers.
we have seen so many incident they used human to self destruct.
With the use of drones they can use it to have bombs and go to any place and make it explode,
what security measure we can have with this?

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Drones were originally built for military purposes and were used during the First World War. They are designed as a weapon like aerial missile guided or aerial torpedoes by remote control through radio waves used by the US in January 1918. The most popular unmanned aerial torpedo is called Kettering Bug.

https://interestingengineering.com/a-brief-history-of-drones-the-remote-controlled-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-uavs

It is good to see that humans have come up with different ideas using drones and find different applications for commercial use. Today, drones are not only machines for war but a machine that may save lives. They are also widely used for monitoring things, gathering data and capturing precious moments.

Now that the DEEP AERO has been offering this great opportunity to make the drone industry a better one, I will support this project and continue supporting them as they explore things we cannot imagine that a drone can do.

History repeat itself!
As of now, militars used drone in order to find the terrorists or people against the government. As we can see, the primary used of drones in the past, is for battlegrounds. Drones help alliance or axis power to unleash all of their enemy. Drones are used in war and I think that is the worst thing ever happened because inventions are made to destroy lives. But as of now, Deep Aero will develop and make the proper way in drones.

and i will say something worst that can happen.
if the military can use this drone for a surveillance system.
WHAT IF, terrorist and some government enemy will use drones instead of human bombers.
we have seen so many incidents they used humans to self-destruct.
With the use of drones, they can use it to have bombs and go to any place and make it explode,

amazing insight, this is really scary for the safety of the people all around the world.
we've been seeing comments that are really good and best of drones.
this is the first comment i have read and this is not good.
i just hope the government and deep-aero is ready for this! if not they can resolve this before it happens.
joeljames23

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest
In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

Truly, passenger drones will not come cheap, but that is as of the moment.

Remember that Deep Aero's research team stumbled upon a forecast that few years from now, the air will be filled with UAVs at an estimated count of 4.4 Million by the year 2021 (and that is not so far from the present) where 400,000 of which will be commercial drones.

With such figure, fees and service rates (and perhaps even passenger drones themselves) will fall as exponential as the rise of the drone industry.

My humble forecast, so to say.
For sure me and many fanatics of deep aero will be happy to read about your forecast @flash12i, imagine 4.4 million drones will flown into our sky and 400,000 of it is for commercial uses/transport passenger... And you're right that is a huge number for transport so it will definitely lower the price when we use it with regards to the fare, and practically speaking its better to use this on a long destination travel (city to province) to maximize the use of  your money and this drone...
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc

Giving an update most often to their community was a great things for us to be inform from time to time. And as I read their whitepaper it was really amazing if all their plan will be happen and implement properly once their ico project will be finish anyway. I think I better try to watch this things.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

Truly, passenger drones will not come cheap, but that is as of the moment.

Remember that Deep Aero's research team stumbled upon a forecast that few years from now, the air will be filled with UAVs at an estimated count of 4.4 Million by the year 2021 (and that is not so far from the present) where 400,000 of which will be commercial drones.

With such figure, fees and service rates (and perhaps even passenger drones themselves) will fall as exponential as the rise of the drone industry.

My humble forecast, so to say.
For sure me and many fanatics of deep aero will be happy to read about your forecast @flash12i, imagine 4.4 million drones will flown into our sky and 400,000 of it is for commercial uses/transport passenger... And you're right that is a huge number for transport so it will definitely lower the price when we use it with regards to the fare, and practically speaking its better to use this on a long destination travel (city to province) to maximize the use of  your money and this drone...
Wow 4.4 million is too big and i know 3 years from now it would be relatively different. I guess 1st world country will be using most of the drones they will produce. Yes we need a bigger space and we need expert AI driven that will control this.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.

Giving an update most often to their community was a great things for us to be inform from time to time. And as I read their whitepaper it was really amazing if all their plan will be happen and implement properly once their ico project will be finish anyway. I think I better try to watch this things.
Actually the Deep Aero exist on 21st century and i think it will more advance in the next 20 years or more because the technology we have today is advance however when Artificial Intelligence robots are here to stay then there will be more competition but it's just my opinion.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

Actually the Deep Aero exist on 21st century and i think it will more advance in the next 20 years or more because the technology we have today is advance however when Artificial Intelligence robots are here to stay then there will be more competition but it's just my opinion.
Try to look back twice as far as you want to look into the future, Drones are being used right now if they can capture beautiful photos and videos, Carry things,stuff and etc. what will happen in the next 100 years? Do you think we could have a Car Taxi? or Flying Cars ?
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

This is also my hobby and I am looking forward that my hobby will somehow help other people especially in times of emergency. Drones can capture anything under the sun, especially important news. I am fond of updating people on my social media account if there's something that I know that will somehow help other people in my own little way. Some examples are about traffic update and I also updated them about an ongoing fire on a certain area so people will be aware of what is happening and at the same time if they need to reroute their ways to avoid the hassle of heavy traffic due to this incident.

This is what I like in Deep Aero the vast opportunity and application it can bring in peoples in daily life.
You  can also use Drones for a business like Photography coverage or aerial video coverage for weddings and other occassions.

That's a normal things which I know about the usages of drones as you stated in the above. But passenger drones, agricultural, aircraft, and

cargo which is for me are all new in point of view about it. And even is like that, I still like their goal target about this project anyway. And one

of Deep aero I like was delivery of goods then security and surveillance.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

History repeat itself!

and i will say something worst that can happened.
if military can use this drone for surveillance system.
we have seen so many incident they used human to self destruct.
With the use of drones they can use it to have bombs and go to any place and make it explode,

It might happen as the progression of technology goes on. In future, wars become more bloody because every countries have their own powerful and high caliber gun plus the help of drones that will locate their enemy. Wars become more destructive. In fact, it may destroy many lives and wreck many things.
Hopefully, drones will never been used in war, it is better to use in supporting the actual work of the people.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

This may seem nothing to some people but I agree with this one. I love capturing moments with my family and love ones. Deep Aero also has its own role for this thing to happen because they will launch the Deep Aero Drone Marketplace that will ensure the quality of drones and its related products. Quality is a priority when choosing a drone because everything it recorded is priceless and using a low-quality drone is a No-No.
I love how people will make a good content video using drones, Deep Aero can provide a high quality products that can be use on air even if we have a gloomy weather or even rainy season. I know Deep Aero Drones will be popular on its way!

Drones in the deep aero was totally impressive in terms of their usages, where any investors could possibly get interest in it and one of those

usages was we can use it for emergency response, agriculture, data collection, delivery of goods and urban air transportation.
scarleth06

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Try to look back twice as far as you want to look into the future, Drones are being used right now if they can capture beautiful photos and videos, Carry things,stuff and etc. what will happen in the next 100 years? Do you think we could have a Car Taxi? or Flying Cars ?
100 years is very long dude, I can't imagine what's are in and out after 100 years from now... But let's not think about it for now and think about maybe 3 years from now, that time deep aero will launch their cargo drones and will follow by passenger drones and as a fanatic of this project im really excited to see what it is going to be at that time...
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

The project offers a wealth of services that only unmanned aerial vehicles can accomplish, or only that it performs best, without being affected by climate or terrain... This is the foundation that will be used in the future.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

I want a round trip tour around India using passenger drone. Does it sound exciting guy?  Grin Cheesy
I wish they will also hAve trick like this to attract more investors but of course winning a unit itself is better, it was just my own idea nothing to worry about.
India is the second largest country in Asia and travelling in India takes time and money. I think Deep Aero will not risk their drones and money in this kind of promotion. Your idea is great but I am more practical because having a unit of drone can use even in lifetime while travelling in India is just for an experience.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: