Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:59:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

https://i.imgur.com/05JKfcj.png

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
oh finally something interesting in this project so we don't need battery in the future, though we have solar panels to use to maintain the batterly life of the drones. In China they have alot of solar panels and their solar capacity was to grow to 1,800 MW by 2020. I'm hoping that neigboring countries could do the same thing so we can conserve energy in the future and to help the mother nature.

Hey bro! The article does not talk about battery life extension instead, it tells how Xcel Energy (Power Supply Company) will pilot the drone (BVLOS) to the 20 miles away from Denver airport. It talks about the expansion of drone to the entire world and it is good to see how the Deep Aero ICO chose a good project that they will launck for the community.

The integration of the block chain technology to the deep.aero project and the advancements of the deep Aero's product which are the drones makes the project more innovative and accessibleto the people.
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, you are right! There are so many innovative projects related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Now that we are in the Digital Era, the impossible things yesterday are possible things today. People invest because they believe that these projects will become successful and will help humankind in their daily life.

Well I suppose you are right, people will always want to make everything easier and this industry as a whole gives a huge variety of solutions for various problems that we currently have in the real world, specially like this project right here that can really change our world for the better. And when you have people who want solutions for problems in both the real world and this industry then people making solutions for these problems, we can really be able to expect a lot of money being involved.

Deep Aero marketing strategy is very basic. Their main focus is customer solutions. In this case the problems we encountered in transportation. This is why success of this project is not far from attainment. Many out there wants to Deep Aero to succeed because of its promise to help the lives of the people.
Auditan04

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

Using drone for transporting human I think is still very expensive. In comparison to normal land vehicle maybe drones cost maybe still ahead by large gap. But if the Project proponent will able to minimize the cost then high probability of success in ICO.

That's right i think that the drones can possibly be a source of transportation
but it is costly and also there will be a long period of time for it to be passed and also a major testing if the drones are safe however for me it is more better that the drones will use only as a transportation for cargo and deliveries.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
Well i hope that deep aero will soon be accepted their project aroun the world, and it will be accepted in every country where they are want to launch their project because all written in their platform is a big help to the human being.

Deep Aero whitepaper is pretty solid and most of the content is realistically possible to achieve. For the long time, this is only the time I read a quality whitepaper. Supporting the Deep Aero is like supporting the future mode of transportation: efficient and cheaper.

The drones needed the permission of the government for them to operate for security purposes because other people might possibly use the product of deep aero which are the drones for their illegal businees of unhumane purpose.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

All tokens for Airdrops and Bounty will be released 15 days after the ICO gets over.

Wow! That's great to know that the tokens will be given after 15 days! I am so excited for the success of the deep aero project! I cannot wait to see tgem reaching the hard cap!

I believe that it really is. I too am very excited for this project and really anticipating for the success because I am sure that it is bound to come considering the concept of this project. So to all supporters, see you on the moon.
ranitidine

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

DEEP AERO is now a member of the Global UTM Association (GUTMA),

https://i2.wp.com/gutma.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gutma-system-banner_s.png?w=1080&ssl=1

a non-profit consortium of worldwide Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) stakeholders. Its purpose is to foster the safe, secure and efficient integration of drones in national airspace systems. Its mission is to support and accelerate the transparent implementation of globally interoperable UTM systems.

https://gutma.org/full-members/

Wow, Deep Aero being a member of the global utm association is such a great news. What the GUTMA is such a great association working for a great cause. I believe that what they are pushing will be the  one to determine our future and various fields. This project is really going in the right direction.
essentiale

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

This I think is a very great Idea. I mean, drones with the right sizes can go through many different routes and obstacles that can make following those on the move criminals a whole lot easier and makes catching them even more faster which can lessen the casualties that may come.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
This can really help many people. This is exactly what can be useful. I hope that this project will achieve great success

FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.

Battery issue would be the biggest concern in operation of drones. In line with this I think project proponent of Deep Aero will focus on developing more the battery capacity. The 25% fund that will be collected in ICO will be spending in research and development including the battery issues.

I respect your opinion Sir but I have to disagree with this one. Battery issue may be an issue but I don't think it is the biggest. Now that we have modern technology, producing a wireless-charging and self-charging battery is possible nowadays. I think the issue now is how we can produce a self-charging battery that will last longer and if there is developed wireless-charging that have a great range to be able to fly a drone.

Here are the links to some articles and videos that will serve as a basis and give credit to the authors of my statement above.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/drone-no-batteries/
http://thefutureofthings.com/4914-self-charging-battery-developed/
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.

Battery issue would be the biggest concern in operation of drones. In line with this I think project proponent of Deep Aero will focus on developing more the battery capacity. The 25% fund that will be collected in ICO will be spending in research and development including the battery issues.

I respect your opinion Sir but I have to disagree with this one. Battery issue may be an issue but I don't think it is the biggest. Now that we have modern technology, producing a wireless-charging and self-charging battery is possible nowadays. I think the issue now is how we can produce a self-charging battery that will last longer and if there is developed wireless-charging that have a great range to be able to fly a drone.

Here are the links to some articles and videos that will serve as a basis and give credit to the authors of my statement above.

This is nice! In addition to this, there are existing ways to charge drones in no time. Charging docking stations and Solar Nesting Platform is a good deal for drone charging. If the drones will travel every day, the drone can be charged to the nearest docking and nesting stations.

Videos are also available to tell us the whole story about these amazing technology. Here are the links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjX6nUqw1mI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD3cQNd-iSA
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions,

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

But not all location drone is suitable in any places. I think it will only applicable in the places where technology are trend. How about the people

to stayed in the mountain or forest were the internet connection are poor in the place and people also are not capable to afford to buy it?

Meaning, drone can only be useful in the city but not in the rural place.

Drones use batteries and can actually be used in rural areas as well. Future drones can be used in plantation and farms. From crop monitoring and distribution of fertilizers and pesticide if needed. You can see videos of mountains and forest that used drones to capture them. It helps us appreciate how  beautiful our world is and how small we are in the face of the earth.

Drones can be use in any agricultural. once modified it can be use to have a mini cloud seeiding.
they just need to make the fertilizer rain on the agricultural field by using drones.
this will make the work light and faster.

I felt curious so I have researched for this claim of yours. Thank you for the idea. I have found out that the chemicals for cloud seeding are flares of silver iodide. These chemicals will generate more ice particles in a cloud and enhance precipitation which will result in a heavy cloud to make it rain. The drone will be of great help and maybe use for cloudseeding without using any piloted aircraft.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

This is nice! In addition to this, there are existing ways to charge drones in no time. Charging docking stations and Solar Nesting Platform is a good deal for drone charging. If the drones will travel every day, the drone can be charged to the nearest docking and nesting stations.

Videos are also available to tell us the whole story about these amazing technology. Here are the links.

Actually We have solar panal that will boost the life span of Drones, We will not use Av battery in the future coz it will cost alot. Maybe they can add battery charging station if still exist or either way around. Let's hope for the best on this team.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 10:18:56 PM by ezbreezy08

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions,

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

But not all location drone is suitable in any places. I think it will only applicable in the places where technology are trend. How about the people

to stayed in the mountain or forest were the internet connection are poor in the place and people also are not capable to afford to buy it?

Drones use batteries and can actually be used in rural areas as well. Future drones can be used in plantation and farms. From crop monitoring and distribution of fertilizers and pesticide if needed. You can see videos of mountains and forest that used drones to capture them. It helps us appreciate how  beautiful our world is and how small we are in the face of the earth.

Drones can be use in any agricultural. once modified it can be use to have a mini cloud seeiding.
they just need to make the fertilizer rain on the agricultural field by using drones.

I felt curious so I have researched for this claim of yours. Thank you for the idea. I have found out that the chemicals for cloud seeding are flares of silver iodide. These chemicals will generate more ice particles in a cloud and enhance precipitation which will result in a heavy cloud to make it rain. The drone will be of great help and maybe use for cloudseeding without using any piloted aircraft.
Oh yeah this is a good idea, I've watched a video before that they use Air craft carrier to create a mini cloud seeding. But then technology is evolving i could see that Drones can really help farmers, and we can monitor our plants in the disribution of fertilizers and forecast the weather in the future.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

This people-moving drone has completed more than 1,000 test flights

Most drones are small, and carry nothing except cameras. But Ehang Corp, a major Chinese drone maker, has been busy testing its Ehang 184 flying taxis, a drone designed to transport people. It's now completed more 1,000 test flights with and without passengers, as CNN reports.

Ehang burst onto the international scene at CES in Las Vegas in 2016, promising a dream of personal robotic transportation by drone. Now it looks like it's made good on its promise, with more tests to follow in Dubai and Las Vegas. Importantly, the 1,000-plus flights have involved a broad range of conditions, including traveling in inclement conditions.

With eight electrically-powered rotors, the Ehang 184 can fly for 10 miles at speeds of up to 80 mph or more—a handy way to hypothetically beat the traffic to airports in places like New York, Las Vegas, and Shanghai. One hang-up: it's meant for just one passenger, though it's been stress-tested with a payload of 500 pounds. Another hang-up: it can only carry people and cargo for 23 minutes.

The key to the Ehang 184's operations is its automated flight system; its flight computer pulls data from onboard sensors and uses satellite navigation to chart the safest path. If damaged, it's designed to make a controlled descent to safe ground.

The Ehang 184 is one of several serious passenger drone companies looking to take to the skies—Airbus is another contender. While automated passenger drones would make urban commuting easier (at least initially for anyone who can afford to ride—travel like this tends to be pricey), the flight performance and AI behind them could revolutionize retail logistics. Chinese retailer JD, for instance, is experimenting with payload delivery drones that can lift up to one ton. And drones like this also have military potential for uses in situations like carrying supplies, evacuating personnel, and transporting special forces.

Ehang's CEO, Hu Huazhi, says these passenger drones will first focus on carrying wealthy customers to establish a customer base (making it much like Elon Musk's strategy for Tesla). Then, ideally, economies of scale would democratize passenger drones, so everyone else can take to the sky. That, at least, is the futuristic vision.

Peter Warren Singer is a strategist and senior fellow at the New America Foundation. He has been named by Defense News as one of the 100 most influential people in defense issues. He was also dubbed an official "Mad Scientist" for the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command. Jeffrey Lin is a national security professional in the greater D.C. area.

Reference: https://www.popsci.com/ehang-passenger-carrying-drone
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

Decentralized, intelligent, self-aware, autonomous drone traffic management platform Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) aircrafts transporting people and goods running on DEEP AERO UTM. Decentralized market place for Drone related products and services Flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations.
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

If this battery issue is already resolved then what are we waiting for let us support then the ICO of Deep Aero. A good project like this is worth our money to invest. The future use of drones are endless this will give us assurance that Deep Aero are certainly prosper.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones use batteries and can actually be used in rural areas as well. Future drones can be used in plantation and farms. From crop monitoring and distribution of fertilizers and pesticide if needed. You can see videos of mountains and forest that used drones to capture them. It helps us appreciate how  beautiful our world is and how small we are in the face of the earth.

Oh yeah this is a good idea, I've watched a video before that they use Air craft carrier to create a mini cloud seeding. But then technology is evolving i could see that Drones can really help farmers, and we can monitor our plants in the disribution of fertilizers and forecast the weather in the future.

Some of the areas where recreational drone flights are very restricted
if your standing on private property you will have to get permission before doing. However, it is not quite so clear when it comes to flying your drone above private property. Unless you are doing something that is not allowed by law, such as surveillance or taking photos or videos without permission, you will likely be able to legally fly above private property.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

If this technology was already adopted by Deep Aero then I think I will concede but if these are only at the stage of development I think battery will stay a significant issue other than the legal issue it may face in the government. But please don’t get me wrong I’m just expressing only my observation.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:20 AM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

They can be used also as traffic surveillance camera. Since traditional tech for traffic surveillance is in a fixed location, we cannot guarantee that they are efficient. With the use of drones, it can provide useful information over space.

i do believe deep aero want a new tecnology in a better way.
but i just want to correct you @LeeMiinHoo!
CCTV are in fixed area but they are making sure that there will be no blind area which they make sure that everything can be seen.
they also have 24/7 operation which drones can't do.
how can a drone monitor the road day and night if its power can only last less than one hour?

CCTV = this one is fixed and can works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
it is all over the cities and if you will connect all of them you can't hide from it.

drones = it can last minutes or an hour, but you can use it to monitor the roads from mountains and rural area which CCTV are not available.

Crimes are rampant nowadays, we cannot avoid to have accidents and crimes specially, in a city. That is the reason why CCTV is needed by the community.
CCTV can monitor events anytime. Unfortunately, CCTV cameras is hackable. I am also an installer of CCTV and I know that it can intercept using the internet only. I hope deep aero will give us solution in this matter.
It seems like you guy's having argument with drones and cctv but for me there's nothing to argue about because both of them are useful in different ways and reason's, maybe its depend on us if how we will use their ability from ours needs... For example cctv is use for surveillance cameras to house, office, streets, establishment etc., in others word's cctv is for indoor /outdoor and for long used.. While drones are good in the higher places also to surveillance,taking photos and videos,  capture real time situations where you wanted to collect data etc and drones can only used up to 30mins time so better to use it in very useful ways...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: