Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Auditan04

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.

Legal requirements will be part of Deep Aero responsibility. The creator has already know this beforehand because they will not engage I this kind of project if they think that legal obstacle will hinder them to implement the project. But as an investor this kind of question is good and it signify that a lot of people are interested with the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

Facilitate the air transport of cargo making them affordable for everyone through the right combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain applied to drones.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Kindly do back reads of comments here,
traffic monitoring is not with helicopters anymore.
most of the countries are using CCTV (live camera) to monitor the high-way and crimes at road.

Correct, and they will use also to provide a person that can handle and solve the cause of traffic whereas they can easily go in the situation like for example if there is an accident they will easily bring to the hospital as well, and can easily gave a first aid on the victim.

Most of the country are opting to use CCTV or other surveillance applications or products.
But with the use of Drones it can be used easily and in stealth in times of car chase or to
track traffic offenders on the road where some area CCTV are not installed.

Well, this is verry common problem in some country, the over speeding but in our country, the most problem in the road is the traffic and knowing that the reason why is drivers without manner just like in a situation whereas the public vehicles just ignore the street sign most are the loading and unloading. I think drones will give a big help on that kind of situation.

xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Still, the best part of this deep aero drones will be beneficial for medicine and health program.
they were a lot of people in different place that can't afford to be reached by any land transportation.
drones will be one of the keys even just to drops their health needs.
just awesome for me/.
You're right, especially those who live in the mountain area or need to across the river without bridge, there are so many parts in the world that the medicine are not able to supply to them without using helicopter, but some can't afford on it, and drones is the new technology that will help to make that possible to happen now.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

I was amazed what Deep Aero can do if the ICO would become successful. I think this kind of project should also supported by our national government. Imagine the positive effects on the economy of implementing the drone’s capabilities. There will be a lot of savings in our local government most especially in law enforcement and surveillance.

That is right! Drones Industry powered by Blockchain Technology and managed by DEEP AERO have so much to offer. The list above is just a limited list of how a drone can be used effectively. I love the fact that drone usage can save lives in case of emergency. Life is precious and If life was gone due to the heavy traffic problem, that is unacceptable especially to the families who have lost their loved one.

Yes as you mentioned above the things that drones can do, it looks like deep aero project will get a hard cap... And I've really focus about the development and latest news about them, i just can't wait to see the results of their ICO...  Again hope for the best of deep aero and for future of drones around the world...
Well, there is only a few days before the end of the ICO Sale, i think it will reach the hardcap because of the nice platform of the deep aero, i am looking forward for the project using drones on how people help to lessen their work, and also for the additional uses of drones that deep aero will add to their platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Why, because deep Aero drones will not be using fuels? It means there will be no emission of carbon monoxide so there will be no additional pollutions. It is indeed good. If another and another gasoline vehicle is added then there will be more and more air pollutions also.

As I was checking the definition of drones I had my perspective widened and I hope this will also help you guys to see what drones really are as technically defined and is Deep Aero really a realistic project. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. Once you put this in mind, this will not be limited to what we currently think what drones are. I believe that Deep Aero is focusing on the AI driven traffic management system since it will be the one to help operate all those pilotless aircraft we call drones.

Thanks for highlighting the definition of drones. I was also thinking the same. On batteries and fuel source for drones, I believe that their will be more development on this on how to make drones more environmental friendly and fuel efficient at the same time. Practical design will also be available for Passenger Drones and Other drone function outside what we are seeing now. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero and hope that in the near future it will be available in our homes.

I definitely agree! the battery is not really an issue here. We are in an ERA which we can simply make a small powerful battery that will last a long period of time. I hope that the new battery will be available when DEEP AERO drones industry was about to launch. If I have enough funds, I will go invest in DEEP AERO Marketplace. This will be a good place to invest your money and get your ROI in no time.
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.

Legal requirements will be part of Deep Aero responsibility. The creator has already know this beforehand because they will not engage I this kind of project if they think that legal obstacle will hinder them to implement the project. But as an investor this kind of question is good and it signify that a lot of people are interested with the ICO.

Deep Aero creator allotted hefty amount of funds for legal requirements of this project. 5% of the total funds collected will be assigned to legal. This shows us that Deep Aero recognize the possible government intervention in case the project proceed to execution.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

Airbus Aerial & DroneBase Collaborates For Data, Imagery
Quote from: Deep Aero AI driven technology

Airbus Aerial and DroneBase collaborated to deliver a multisource solution for aerial imagery and data from a single provider.
As per the companies, this collaboration will allow entities to work with one global source to provide data and imagery from drones.
“We are very excited to announce this historic partnership that leverages Aerial’s significant investment in the automation of satellite, manned aviation, and drone data capture and analysis with the DroneBase API and their global pilot network,” says Jesse Kallman, President of Airbus Aerial.
“With the addition of DroneBase’s drone operation expertise, together, we can provide a true one-stop shop for companies to acquire all levels of aerial data and insight for various industries,” says Dan Burton, CEO and Co-founder of DroneBase.

Deep Aero is its own way to success! I wonder how a good project like this is lasting its ICO for long months. Investors did not see the beauty of drones.
The prosperity in Deep Aero magnetized each time. This project is composed of unexceptional developers, determined team, supportive advisors, thousands of participants and as of now, the collaboration of two good companies (Airbus Aerial and Dronesbase) will reflect much to the popularity of this project.
Buddies! Believe me or not, deep aero will success!

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/airbus-aerial-dronebase-collaborates-for-data-imagery-7f020d4a402f

Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1Wewq7HwqUmGbJccJHtoKQ.jpeg

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
But how much the distance drone can go, how far their signal reach? Because i worried if drones can fly less than one hundred meters it will not be very useful or maybe this Deep Aero drones is upgraded than the others drone now in the market!?

My friends do not worry about the signal reach. It is already proven that drones can reach as far as one country. It is already available in the current time. Remember US military drones can reach another country for reconnaissance mission. In lieu of this Deep Aero drones is not impossible to reach long distance signal. Signal reach is nothing to fear, they already think this kind of scenario.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest
In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

You have a point in that reason mate, drones nowadays was one of the luxury things for the individuals. Isn't it will be expensive for the

ordinary people to take this service of deep aero? I hope in the future it will be cheap as I expecting from it.

At first the price of it will be expensive as hell but when the popularity and demand of the drone transport it will change. If the popularity spike on using passenger drone on transport they will surely make it lower so many people will adopt the use of it.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc

Giving an update most often to their community was a great things for us to be inform from time to time. And as I read their whitepaper it was really amazing if all their plan will be happen and implement properly once their ico project will be finish anyway. I think I better try to watch this things.
Actually the Deep Aero exist on 21st century and i think it will more advance in the next 20 years or more because the technology we have today is advance however when Artificial Intelligence robots are here to stay then there will be more competition but it's just my opinion.
Try to look back twice as far as you want to look into the future, Drones are being used right now if they can capture beautiful photos and videos, Carry things,stuff and etc. what will happen in the next 100 years? Do you think we could have a Car Taxi? or Flying Cars ?
100 years is very long dude, I can't imagine what's are in and out after 100 years from now... But let's not think about it for now and think about maybe 3 years from now, that time deep aero will launch their cargo drones and will follow by passenger drones and as a fanatic of this project im really excited to see what it is going to be at that time...

With our current technology it does not necessarily need 1 century to have advancement with Drones. Although the I do believe that the Artificial Intelligence to be used with Deep Aero will be improved in the next decade.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_medium/public/thumbnails/image/2017/08/09/17/cockpit.jpg

I had to go back and read the definition of drones. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. (Search Google for definition and choose the one not related to bees). If this is the case, my idea of drones had suddenly widened. I was actually looking on drones as the typical drones I see in weddings and events. It technically is any remote controlled pilotless aircraft and helicopters, airplanes and even missiles once operated remotely will fall in this category. With this in mined I think Deep Aero project is really going to materialize sooner than what I expect.

passenger drones without a driver will not be a good thing to do as for my own opinion.
this will get the lives of the passenger at risk.
drones are aI and a system that is just programmed to fly on its software.
but there is no capability for emergency issues.
passenger drone needs to have an emergency driver even it is auto-pilot.

This is where Artificial Intelligence used by Deep Aero will come in. Initially it will have higher risk but eventually with the development of technology this will be improved in the future.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

Truly, passenger drones will not come cheap, but that is as of the moment.

Remember that Deep Aero's research team stumbled upon a forecast that few years from now, the air will be filled with UAVs at an estimated count of 4.4 Million by the year 2021 (and that is not so far from the present) where 400,000 of which will be commercial drones.

With such figure, fees and service rates (and perhaps even passenger drones themselves) will fall as exponential as the rise of the drone industry.

My humble forecast, so to say.

With so many companies that are involve in the research and development of drones, Deep Aero's forecast is realistic. Commercial production of drones will reduce cost and will make it more affordable to people, hence there will be an increase in demand.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

Facilitate the air transport of cargo making them affordable for everyone through the right combination of artificial intelligence and blockchain applied to drones.

Correct dude ! This will be the start of drone era. There are vast opportunity and application on drone that can innovate and change our lives. The simplest one is the delivery transport of products taht can lessen the problem of traffic jams caused by huge number of delivery trucks worldwide.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Drones are now being tested in South Wales for the purpose of search and rescue. UAV’s are best in providing the bird’s eye view and offer vital data that could help in search and rescue. but Phil Hanson, Aviation Technical Assurance manager at MCA, says It’s still too early to comment on how we will move forward from the trials and that Drones still cannot replace helicopters, coastguard rescue teams or lifeboats.

Drones can be used to widen the range and view of emergency response team. Although helicopter rescue team is effective, using drones can be done by multiple people covering a wider range to rescue people.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Drones are now being tested in South Wales for the purpose of search and rescue. UAV’s are best in providing the bird’s eye view and offer vital data that could help in search and rescue. but Phil Hanson, Aviation Technical Assurance manager at MCA, says It’s still too early to comment on how we will move forward from the trials and that Drones still cannot replace helicopters, coastguard rescue teams or lifeboats.

Drones can be used to widen the range and view of emergency response team. Although helicopter rescue team is effective, using drones can be done by multiple people covering a wider range to rescue people.

I strongly agree on your statement luckymandy! The use of drones in emergency response is a very good idea  can save thousands of lives during accidents. The camera and flexibilty of drone on air is a very crucial to those split second on rescue missions.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Truly, passenger drones will not come cheap, but that is as of the moment.

Remember that Deep Aero's research team stumbled upon a forecast that few years from now, the air will be filled with UAVs at an estimated count of 4.4 Million by the year 2021 (and that is not so far from the present) where 400,000 of which will be commercial drones.

With such figure, fees and service rates (and perhaps even passenger drones themselves) will fall as exponential as the rise of the drone industry.

My humble forecast, so to say.

With so many companies that are involve in the research and development of drones, Deep Aero's forecast is realistic. Commercial production of drones will reduce cost and will make it more affordable to people, hence there will be an increase in demand.

indeed this is happening already, people can now own a personal mini drone in a very affordable price, the one that kids usually just play with, and most of them were manufactured in china which is very famous in mass production volume of certain products and cheaper cost.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
/2KwarIc]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2KwarIc

Giving an update most often to their community was a great things for us to be inform from time to time. And as I read their whitepaper it was really amazing if all their plan will be happen and implement properly once their ico project will be finish anyway. I think I better try to watch this things.
Actually the Deep Aero exist on 21st century and i think it will more advance in the next 20 years or more because the technology we have today is advance however when Artificial Intelligence robots are here to stay then there will be more competition but it's just my opinion.
Try to look back twice as far as you want to look into the future, Drones are being used right now if they can capture beautiful photos and videos, Carry things,stuff and etc. what will happen in the next 100 years? Do you think we could have a Car Taxi? or Flying Cars ?
100 years is very long dude, I can't imagine what's are in and out after 100 years from now... But let's not think about it for now and think about maybe 3 years from now, that time deep aero will launch their cargo drones and will follow by passenger drones and as a fanatic of this project im really excited to see what it is going to be at that time...

With our current technology it does not necessarily need 1 century to have advancement with Drones. Although the I do believe that the Artificial Intelligence to be used with Deep Aero will be improved in the next decade.

a century is quite too long, the AI and drone developers are very aggressive in producing and manufacturing purposeful drones that can be used in daily lives and special needs of people. and in just a few years of making drones , more and more enhancement has been done.  we might wake up one day, having drone as part of our daily activities.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

the usage of drones in different situations has been proven and the most important purpose for me is to minimize death when we use drones in situations wherein there would be agreat danger if we will send real people to face a life threatening situation
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.

even though the drones will last only for minutes but the drones of the deep aero project can monitor the traffic and also the incidents that are happening in the large surrounding of the city
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: