Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.

I think drone usage will greatly improve the surveillance and minimize the effort of people who drive helicopters.
Live coverage of traffic monitoring will be easy with the use of drones because they can manually control the drone or automatically by using programs or system online.

that's right the closed circuit television or most commonly known as cctv is very helpful in monitoring the traffics in our today's era
but if this cctv are flying machine like the drones of the deep aero i think that it is become more helpful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

This is what really drones for.
to save human lives.
 to make things work easier than before.
all they need is the coverage and they can easily have the surveillance than with it.
this is what I really like drones. Saving human lives!
Not actually saving of human lives because it is not a super hero. Drones are for crime prevention and physical evidence. We have no place for crimes and policemen cannot see all the victims everyday, they need a gadget that can view everything inside a crime. Tool that can lead for the victims to get justice, and that is how drones will become helpful to us!
Yes they first build drone in America for the purpose of combat surveillance and not for video coverage and picture taking, Maybe the reason behind this is to build small weapons that can monitor and observe what tactic their enemies are up to without risking anyone's life... As time goes the uses of  drone eventually change, they have unbelievable things can do,  and even the creator never come to their minds that is going to be taken and maximize like this, that it can be used for everyday activities...
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Insitu & Overwatch Imaging Collaborates For Wildfire Management

Bingen, Wash.-based Insitu, a subsidiary of The Boeing Co., has collaborated with Hood River, Ore.-based Overwatch Imaging. The motive behind the partnership is to integrate a customized TK-5 Firewatch smart tactical mapping payload from Overwatch onto Insitu’s ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system.

“Insitu is committed to supporting fire managers and emergency response coordinates by safely and efficiently providing time-critical information,” says Mark Bauman, Vice-President of Insitu Commercial for the Americas.

As per the companies, the Firewatch-equipped ScanEagle will be providing real-time fire line maps and wide-area, high-resolution imagery intelligence for wildfire management and other applications. Plus, the TK-5 payload will autonomously collect the images and analyze that imagery in real time on-board by using GPU-accelerated processors.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/insitu-overwatch-imaging-collaborates-for-wildfire-management-ea38eaa398
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

In history, there are multiple drones that mistakenly fire arsenals to civilians, causing a significant number of fatalities, injuries, and damage to properties affecting a certain area. Freak accidents affect other comrades, especially when military personnel experience a technical malfunction to bombard militants with rockets. This means that the drones are still in the process of development to ensure that it can prevent future accidents or hazards that affect human lives whenever the device is suspended across the atmospheric horizons above the ground during a battle.

This are applicable to military drones. This is actually an issue that has been raised in the US since they are one who usually use unmanned aircraft and drones for surveillance and espionage. I believe that this issue needs to be addressed but the development of drones for commercial use should not be affected by this issue. Deep Aero is concerned more on the practical application of drones like the passenger drones and cargo drones.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*NA5eOoPgWpRWKTpO5Q2ilQ.jpeg

Bingen, Wash.-based Insitu, a subsidiary of The Boeing Co., has collaborated with Hood River, Ore.-based Overwatch Imaging. The motive behind the partnership is to integrate a customized TK-5 Firewatch smart tactical mapping payload from Overwatch onto Insitu’s ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system.

“Insitu is committed to supporting fire managers and emergency response coordinates by safely and efficiently providing time-critical information,” says Mark Bauman, Vice-President of Insitu Commercial for the Americas.

As per the companies, the Firewatch-equipped ScanEagle will be providing real-time fire line maps and wide-area, high-resolution imagery intelligence for wildfire management and other applications. Plus, the TK-5 payload will autonomously collect the images and analyze that imagery in real time on-board by using GPU-accelerated processors.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/insitu-overwatch-imaging-collaborates-for-wildfire-management-ea38eaa398

This will greatly help in assessing wildfires in forest and mountains. A clearer view of the wildfire is really helpful in responding and providing emergency response when needed.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

In history, there are multiple drones that mistakenly fire arsenals to civilians, causing a significant number of fatalities, injuries, and damage to properties affecting a certain area. Freak accidents affect other comrades, especially when military personnel experience a technical malfunction to bombard militants with rockets. This means that the drones are still in the process of development to ensure that it can prevent future accidents or hazards that affect human lives whenever the device is suspended across the atmospheric horizons above the ground during a battle.

This are applicable to military drones. This is actually an issue that has been raised in the US since they are one who usually use unmanned aircraft and drones for surveillance and espionage. I believe that this issue needs to be addressed but the development of drones for commercial use should not be affected by this issue. Deep Aero is concerned more on the practical application of drones like the passenger drones and cargo drones.

So Deep Aero are focusing on producing drones for delivery services and transportation.
This can be a lifesaver and relief for those who wait for their package to receive because we know that
some of the delivery cargos are being delayed mostly by traffic jams on the city.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.

That is just some application of Drones. What I am looking forward is how drones will be used in emergency response and transportation. I only see small Drones at the moment that are used for aerial video and photo. I cant wait to see how big a passenger drone is.

I think transport drones or passenger drone will be as big a regular taxi or big enough to get two passenger inside it.
But the only problem there is the battery life of the drones. Do they already have solution about that problem ?
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

This will greatly help in assessing wildfires in forest and mountains. A clearer view of the wildfire is really helpful in responding and providing emergency response when needed.

They can monitor the lives of animals that were killed during a wildfire and track damage to the forest that's been burned down. By the use of this, they can see the live broadcast and easily rescue those wild animals and help them after the fire.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

It can be a substitution for helicopter that washing out all the burst of a wildfire. By the time that one of the Island in my province took by a tremendous wildfire, my neighbourhoods and I was shocked and fear because the fire spreads like a heartbeat. At the same time, we are disappointed on how does the Bureau of Fire Protection responsed to the catastrophe. They had long weeks before the fire gone. Lots of family houses, farms and lands collapsed by that event and it was a nightmare to us.
My country have 7100+ islands and we need a drone that can assists the removal of fire in a wildlife because we have thousands of forest and disasters like wildfire may occur anytime.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

They can monitor the lives of animals that were killed during a wildfire and track damage to the forest that's been burned down. By the use of this, they can see the live broadcast and easily rescue those wild animals and help them after the fire.

Well, not just only the life of an animals will help by the use of drones and also they can easily trace those who are illegal logger which is the reason why there are landslide in the place that we did not expect it happens. Deep Aero will help many goverment property for that matter.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

Well, it is true that heavy traffic really is a big problem for some countries out there and that drones can be a good device to monitor the traffic. But the thing is that it cannot stop huge traffic since there is obviously nothing this device can do to loosen up the traffic.
-not raining on your parade, just sharing my opinion. good day man Smiley

I most certainly do agree with you bro, I too think that it would make no sense in using drones over cctv cameras which can cost cheaper than having these drones together with the people that maintain and control them every hour of the day.
Well, i think much helpful if drone can trace the reason behind the traffic and fin a solution about that, like for example if the reason of trafic is car accident, well they will need people who can help to check it first, but because of traffic how they can go easily on the incident? So that means that, drone has a big role on it to send people in the area.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

I strongly agree with you that drones will effectively replace helicopter from traffic control to car chase.
And this will lessen the used of oil products in aeronautics if they will replace helicopter.
Drones can be easily used to monitor and track those reckless driver on air without delay because they can use their camera for
easy tracking and monitoring.

in terms of monitoring the traffic in the road and also happenings in the road the cctv is one of the most helpful device and the deep aero project platform adpated their characteristics and apply it to their drones
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Why do we need to spot a project like Deep Aero? Building our tomorrow is a main goal of Cryptocurrency but we can't achieve it without any innovation to the AI. The significance of Deep Aero to our society is not in a matter of digital instead, we vividly see all of the developments they can do for our industry to become more futuristic. Believe me or not, but Deep Aero will leave a legacy to the next 7 generation of our lives.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

A BRIEF HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF DRONES

Drones were originally built for military purposes and were used during the First World War. They are designed as a weapon like aerial missile guided or aerial torpedoes by remote control through radio waves used by the US in January 1918. The most popular unmanned aerial torpedo is called Kettering Bug.

Here's my reference for the brief historical background of drones.
https://interestingengineering.com/a-brief-history-of-drones-the-remote-controlled-unmanned-aerial-vehicles-uavs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettering_Bug

It is good to see that humans have come up with different ideas using drones and find different applications for commercial use. Today, drones are not only machines for war but a machine that may save lives. They are also widely used for monitoring things, gathering data and capturing precious moments.

Now that the DEEP AERO has been offering this great opportunity to make the drone industry a better one, I will support this project and continue supporting them as they explore things we cannot imagine that a drone can do.

Thanks for sharing this. I really loved the article.
The evolution of drones really is quite amazing. I mean, just think about it, from weapons for destruction to being a tool for amusement and now for the greater good of mankind. I have not even a single doubt in my mind that this project will succeed.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Deep Aero is a multiple faceted company related to drones. Not only it is geared toward the future development of drones addressing the expected drone traffic by providing AI driven traffic management, Deep Aero will also provide marketplace for Drones, Drone parts and services and even drone rentals. I believe that Deep Aero will be part of every future projects that is related to drones.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Yup, that is true. With this technology, anything is possible, the only limitations would be our own imaginations. I just hope that the deepaero project will also be accepting modification orders from the consumers or a choice of what they want to put into the drones that they wanna order or something. That would be pretty awesome since we can make our own designs and just send it to deepaero to manufacture it.

Uhuh! PERSONALIZED Drones! What a great idea! Now that almost everything was modified to simply reflect your personality. I think this will be AWESOME! According to the WP, parts will also available to the DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace so I think the user has the chance to modify their drones according to what they need. But I hope that these modifications will be properly documented and approved before the user use it to ensure safety and avoid untoward incidents.

Yes, having a personalized drone is truly a great idea. I think that this would really attract more people into this project because sooner or later, just like bikes and cars that have motor shows and car shows that enables people to showcase their modifications, I believe that this will also come to drones. This will lead to greater opportunities to expand the business. the demand for parts would absolutely be unimaginable!.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Drones are very popular because mass media networks patronize its functionality and efficiency when capturing videos and images. You will notice that drones are common in touristy areas due to travel blogger promotions. Video bloggers use drones to further increase the popularity of their videos; hence, promoting the device to other new vloggers. Travel companies use drones to maximize the tourism potential of an area that is popular to all tourists.

I want to be a VLOGGER! And I am fond of using videos on describing a certain location especially the tourist spots here in our country. I remember the days that selfie is not yet invented, I am doing that already! Even video selfie. That is the reason why I am also fond of having a drone because I want to capture things and make a documentary of beautiful places that I used to travel. I am excited about DEEP AERO Drone Marketplace where there is so much variety of drones to choose from.

Great hobby you got there pal, not only that it lets you capture memories to look back on when you are old but it also helps a lot for the country because you are featuring their tourist spots. Not to mention the few bucks that you get which may increase more when lots of people view your vlog.

With every person having different ideas on how to use drones for their conveniences or benefits, I think that this project will really fly higher than what their drones can reach.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*NA5eOoPgWpRWKTpO5Q2ilQ.jpeg

having drones to assist a wild fire situation puts the fire respondents to safety, the drone can survey the area very well and guide the fire respondents on how to plan and best approach the situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: