Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8248 times)
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

DEEP AERO collaborated with GOLDEN SMOPHY

More: https://bit.ly/2KBgnP4

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

This is true but a continuous monitoring using drone at this time is not feasible due to the short battery life. Its better to use CCTVs with high definition cameras. Visual monitoring using cctvs and drones is just one aspect of traffic management. The national and local government will really need to have a proper plan to address issues like traffic.

If Deep Aero team will have a solution to the current battery state of the drones and prolong its flight time it can be easily used on many things and can continuously monitor traffic and give live updates to the system.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

I strong agree on this drone being used by military force and police men it can enhance the car chase and it can be easily monitor and track the assailant on the road with its live coverage of the camera being used in the drones.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

DEEP AERO collaborated with GOLDEN SMOPHY

More: https://bit.ly/2KBgnP4

This is a good news to partner with GOLDEN SMOPHY to boost their token sale and gather more people to subscribe to their project
incoming plans and innovations that will lead this Drone company will have.
Raindez316

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

This is true but a continuous monitoring using drone at this time is not feasible due to the short battery life. Its better to use CCTVs with high definition cameras. Visual monitoring using cctvs and drones is just one aspect of traffic management. The national and local government will really need to have a proper plan to address issues like traffic.

Even the helicopters during the old times of monitoring the traffic have limited time of surveillance. On the other hand CCTV could be a good replacement in monitoring the roads but installing it could also be expensive and limited only to some area. In conclusion Deep Aero would be the most logical thing to use to monitor the traffic.
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.

that's a normal things to happen in this industry because this is business world. Perhaps, in the near future drone I think will become trend too in

terms of transportation or aircraft travel especially in time of calamities it will be helpful for sure.
Its true and it depends from the government if what, where, when and how they will allow drone to operate in their country, whether its business or personal use and all have attached limits and rules...
I think governments need to accept the reality that technologies has a big help on their society to make a lives of every individual will continue and to make their works easily and less time consumed. Deep Aero has a project whereas the drones is needed, and if all countries accept it i am sure that they don’t regret why they adapt it.

I think most of governments are open to accepting development most especially in transportation sectors granting that safety of the general public is assured. Maybe in this stage of drone technology the sentiment of most of the politician is currently study the feasibility of the usage of drone. But I am confident that as years go by drone will be the future of transportation.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.

Battery issue would be the biggest concern in operation of drones. In line with this I think project proponent of Deep Aero will focus on developing more the battery capacity. The 25% fund that will be collected in ICO will be spending in research and development including the battery issues.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

As per my own opinion the government can prevent the terrorists to use drones on their plans by implementing to guve permit or license to the people who wants to buy drones or operate drones.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

read a few days ago that soon someone would create a company like this.... i was super excited, didnt even remember at the time it could come from crypto. well done. will watch.

Wow, I wish I had the same sources that can keep me updated for great projects such as this one. Anyways, I think that everyone who saw this project are really very excited just like you and me. This project is the next uber for moon trip, don't miss it.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

All tokens for Airdrops and Bounty will be released 15 days after the ICO gets over.

Wow! That's great to know that the tokens will be given after 15 days! I am so excited for the success of the deep aero project! I cannot wait to see tgem reaching the hard cap!

I am truly very confident the this project will really be able to reach the hardcap, if not will surely be pretty close to it. This project has a great concept and an amazing team behind it. so no reason why this project won't succeed.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

Even the helicopters during the old times of monitoring the traffic have limited time of surveillance. On the other hand CCTV could be a good replacement in monitoring the roads but installing it could also be expensive and limited only to some area. In conclusion Deep Aero would be the most logical thing to use to monitor the traffic.

Yes, it is! I think it is more effective. Why? Because most crimes are not really done on busiest street or a street which have many CCTV. Instead, it was done on a vacant lot or a place that I don't think people will install a CCTV. This time, We can have a team that can monitor that every area and criminals will really think twice before committing the crime.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

That was a solid point there. Crimes will be lessened and streets will be safer. Drones can monitor several areas and can easily respond to any concerns about an area. It can also be used as a head start to warn police personnel when they will be responding to a certain area. They can give initial information about the situation and if the policeman needed more backup.
benalexis12

Activity: 770
Merit: 117

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

Yes, it is! I think it is more effective. Why? Because most crimes are not really done on busiest street or a street which have many CCTV. Instead, it was done on a vacant lot or a place that I don't think people will install a CCTV. This time, We can have a team that can monitor that every area and criminals will really think twice before committing the crime.
It's Artificial Intelligence that will control Drones and connected on Human brain by controlling it with the newest technology they have. We don't need to monitor crimes by using surveillance camera coz criminals knows what's good and bad for the environment they are full aware on there surroundings so i guess drones can be use at night time to catch up their bad habits.

BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Drones are now gaining popularity. Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle, meaning, they are not being piloted by an onboard person. Drones are basically modelled as airplanes that serve a utilitarian purpose. Drones are can be both remote controlled or controlled by a computer.

They are gaining popularity because people now see their different uses and advantages. Though they are unmanned, they are controlled by human beings plus powered by Artificial Intelligence which makes it more efficient. Drones really are very useful, let us maximize its uses. Deep Aero has a good deal for us. Let us support them.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way.  

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

As per my own opinion the government can prevent the terrorists to use drones on their plans by implementing to guve permit or license to the people who wants to buy drones or operate drones.
Drones are very helpful for governments and it could be use to fight against crimes, they should apply and register it on government constitution in case there will be a fire burning or damage a properties governments are going to pay all the damages.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

Yes. They are functionally model airplanes. But the advantage of using drones is they are low cost. They are cheaper to buy than airplanes. The fuel and the maintenance cost is also much cheaper. No wonder why drones are being tested for transportation industry.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

It's Artificial Intelligence that will control Drones and connected on Human brain by controlling it with the newest technology they have. We don't need to monitor crimes by using surveillance camera coz criminals knows what's good and bad for the environment they are full aware on there surroundings so i guess drones can be use at night time to catch up their bad habits.

The mobility of drones makes it more effective for roadways surveillance. So criminals and traffic violators will be covered in the streets. Drones are not just for the hobbyist anymore. Drones have something more to offer to make our world a better place.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: