Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:40:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
pongs2341

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

I think the target market of Deep Aero now is not that what the ship cargo and the airplanes carry. Realistically, they should consider maximizing first those deliveries done locally in a certain country. You are right when you said about the comparison why people uses ship cargo versus airplane. But since they will be having continuous research and development. I am expecting that they will come up with the solution to deliver goods overseas at a cheaper price.

Their main goal here is to improve and make a change on how we delivery things locally. So I guess, transporting cargoes overseas is not on their plan yet. Regarding the cost, I think it is more effective and efficient to use drones for delivery. Because I've read some article that Amazon is already testing drones to deliver their products to its customers. It just mean that this big company has already proved that drone delivery is more efficient than our traditional way.
You have a point, and yet it was too much for now to use drones because overseas must need a drones that can use in a long time battery span. Yes, it is a big help in delivering some cargoes because it is faster than the traditional one.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
That's how drones can do to our society. Yes we should be aware on our surroundings and Deep Aero are going to develop what we have now,and by the using AI they have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

The AI or artificial intelligence that the deep aero project has is very useful to us in monitoring the traffics in the road and for the security of our place,
and in the platform of the deep aero their drones aqcuire this artificial intelligence which can make drones more useful.in the years to come
How I wish, because the economy is affected in the traffic of every countries and if the Deep Aero has a solution to that, I am sure that it will be adapted in many countries whereas traffic is the most problem in their place.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?

As per my own opinion for me i will use drone in the sector of agriculture, why agriculture?
Is it because as time goes by we only have limited area that we can farm crops and grains so for.me i will.use drone for flourishing the agricultural sector by giving them pesticides and waters for them to grow healthier.

they have different sector and fields.
they stated this fact on their whitepaper.
different people will have different field to take.
but as a whole this will be more usable for the government and its people.

Drones are still in the infancy stage in terms of mass adoption and usage, but drones have already broken through rigid traditional barriers in industries which otherwise seemed impenetrable by similar technological innovations.

Everything's started in stage one, due to the technological advancements a simple drone can Evolve into a new one on which it can be developed to the point that it has so many usage just like the drone of the deep aero project platform. And it only depends on the developers on how they will enhance the said product.
Correct, and I think that Deep Aero will provide a drones for every usage of it so that the drivers of drones has a specific role in the company. Although it’s nice if the drones uses is for anything but in this project, better to be one driver at every uses or project.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

EENA & DJI New Emergency Drone Program- Part II
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/eena-dji-new-emergency-drone-program-part-ii-9ebf4b33f767

How can a drone be a life-saving object?
Alfonso Zamarro, EENA’s Drone Activities Manager, mentioned that the first phase brought great benefits for firefighters and search and rescue teams. Collaborating and making use of EENA efforts and emergency service, and DJI technical knowledge, they were able to notice how drones can help in such emergencies, and what all improvements it requires.

“Phase II will go one step further and we need to study and understand its working,” says Zamarro.

What are the further steps of the program?
The Fire & Rescue teams in Ireland & Wales will soon start their drone programs. There’s still a lot to explore, from training new pilots to integrating drones in the workflow of emergency services. One needs to understand and deliver the clear recommendations on the usage of drones.

About DEEPAERO
DEEP AERO is a global leader in drone technology innovation. At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-UTM is an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP is a decentralized marketplace. It will be one stop shop for all products and services for drones.

These platforms will be the foundation of the drone economy and will be powered by the DEEP AERO (DRONE) token.

Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

They can be used also as traffic surveillance camera. Since traditional tech for traffic surveillance is in a fixed location, we cannot guarantee that they are efficient. With the use of drones, it can provide useful information over space.

i do believe deep aero want a new tecnology in a better way.
but i just want to correct you @LeeMiinHoo!
CCTV are in fixed area but they are making sure that there will be no blind area which they make sure that everything can be seen.
they also have 24/7 operation which drones can't do.
how can a drone monitor the road day and night if its power can only last less than one hour?
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

They can be used also as traffic surveillance camera. Since traditional tech for traffic surveillance is in a fixed location, we cannot guarantee that they are efficient. With the use of drones, it can provide useful information over space.

CCTV are in fixed area but they are making sure that there will be no blind area which they make sure that everything can be seen.
how can a drone monitor the road day and night if its power can only last less than one hour?

CCTV = this one is fixed and can works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
it is all over the cities and if you will connect all of them you can't hide from it.

drones = it can last minutes or an hour, but you can use it to monitor the roads from mountains and rural area which CCTV are not available.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

CCTV = this one is fixed and can works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
it is all over the cities and if you will connect all of them you can't hide from it.

drones = it can last minutes or an hour, but you can use it to monitor the roads from mountains and rural area which CCTV are not available.

Crimes are rampant nowadays, we cannot avoid to have accidents and crimes specially, in a city. That is the reason why CCTV is needed by the community.
CCTV can monitor events anytime. Unfortunately, CCTV cameras is hackable. I am also an installer of CCTV and I know that it can intercept using the internet only. I hope deep aero will give us solution in this matter.
indoboit

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I wish I had the same sources that can keep me updated for great projects such as this one. Anyways, I think that everyone who saw this project are really very excited just like you and me. This project is the next uber for moon trip, don't miss it.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

This is amazing innovation invention powered by AI and blockchain technology today with deep aero the future of transportaion will make easy to access the future through mobility and people help to commute faster regarding to their destination compared to other traditional aircraps,deep aero will also low risk for transit location,and I hope this project will success because drone well fully equipped regarding for activity.

it will not be easy and we need to wait longer for those passenger drones.
as we all know like helicopter they should have helipad same as airplanes that needed airports.
passenger drones need permits and licence and also need to have proper landing area.
Yes i think it will be very difficult for the deep aero to establish this colossal project, they need a lot of research and development before it became fully operational...  i remember when i read their white paper and it said that deep aero drone cargo will come out on 2019 and by January 2020 the deep aero passenger will follow...
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.
Maybe it can help our soldier to monitor and surveillance the place where terrorists are but only to give idea which place they're hiding because most of the time they are using camouflage and hiding in the forest and mountains that don't have any signal to operate drones... But also i read in the internet that there's a kind of drones that can last up to 23 hours and have wide range signal coverage to perform even in the forest and mountains...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

As per my own opinion the government can prevent the terrorists to use drones on their plans by implementing to guve permit or license to the people who wants to buy drones or operate drones.
Forgive me but i don't think i have read about drones of deep aero will plant seeds, it ridiculous or not serious thing to do by drones.. Maybe they will distribute and collect information from the farm but not actual planting, and to think drones have no hands to do it  Roll Eyes
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

That is why regulation should be made in the use of Drones in the future. Although it will be difficult to implement particularly on small drones but not impossible for Bigger Drones like the proposed Passenger Drones and Cargo Drones.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Good news guys!
This is the news of the official telegram of Deep Aero.

Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!
http://exrates.me

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Really? The website of this exchange does not working at my system. I don't know why, but for sure that exchange has bug right now. But eventhough I cannot see the Deep Aero Token listed on that exchange, I think it is just a plan of deep aero team since the token sale is not yet ending. Hm. I think I should keep always an eye with this project because anytime, it will become successful!
Nope, there are no bugs in the exchange. I think you have just a slow internet, that's why you can access to the site. Try to sort your settings a little and you will see that the exchange is currently running. You can ses the Deep Aero token inside the ETH markets and DRONE is the token symbol. Right now, there is no market cap since it was newly updated and there are no yet trading history.
Definitely! He had only a slow connection because even I, I saw the Drone in this exchange. Yet, there are no history but after the token sale, it will start to have market capacity. And those who bought their tokens during crowdsale can trade their coins but in my case, I will not do that, since deep aero will grow more in the future.
I just want to ask, why there are project that listed in exchange ahead of their token sale while some projects have too long time before it will listed in exchange?

Wow, this is a nice development. I do hope that Deep Aero succeeds in its endeavor. Good luck to the Drone People. I am looking forward to see all of your projects implemented. I do hope you can bring Passenger Drones in my country even just for amusement. I believe it will be a thrilling experience.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.
Maybe it can help our soldier to monitor and surveillance the place where terrorists are but only to give idea which place they're hiding because most of the time they are using camouflage and hiding in the forest and mountains that don't have any signal to operate drones... But also i read in the internet that there's a kind of drones that can last up to 23 hours and have wide range signal coverage to perform even in the forest and mountains...

Yes this can be done by soldiers and likewise the terrorist. I have seen it in the news here in my country where a known terrorist attack was shown using Drones to monitor military activity.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

This will be a great development if passenger drones will be available in my country. I do believe however that a Drone Bus will be more cost efficient to use than a 2 sitter passenger drone.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

In response to the rapidly evolving technology, drones are expanding faster in a variety of industries. Among the most is the agriculture industry. Drones can be used in planting a seed. Drones are can be used also for spraying liquid fertilizer to the crops. In this revolutionary method, it is proven that using drones in agriculture is a lot faster than the traditional way. 

where did you get that drones can plant seeds?
drones can have the capability to make seed rain in particular land area but not to plant.
it will be use to survey a land that will be good to fit for agricultural project and surveillance.

That's right that is the role of the deep aero's product to tge agriculture and deep aero will not forget the agricultural thing because as our society mdernized we need crops for us to.survive.
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

I think this project will take more years before it materializes. First of all, this technology will cause deliveryman to lose their jobs if businesses will decide to shift in using delivery drones. This will put pressure on our government to create another job opportunities for those who lose their jobs. This technology might have good advantages but this will cost us a lot, not only to the company itself but also to the government and to the people as well.

Deep Aero will take more time to materialize not because some segment of work will be outdated but because of the drone technology available here today. Battery issues are the main concerns because as of the moment flying time of drones is limited hours only.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: