Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8248 times)
vandatpb

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

This is one of the best projects in the present time. Received many good reviews from investors. People follow the project for more details. I trust the project will succeed in the future. If you are an experienced investor you can not ignore a good project.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: /2LjjCMp]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2LjjCMp

Great find you got here bro. I assume that it must be real. And if so, then it will be a great thing for the deepaero project since this just means that a lot of people are already into using drones in making video recording and for games. The innovation of this project will really change this world.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

Well in contrast, I think that drones are also a bit of expensive specially when it is being planed to be used on the targets that need to be assassinated and go into the front lines to locate targets and be able to do the job without risking any lives from the army men.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies

This 30 start up drones have variety in terms of utility. It is good to see how many drones we can avail in future. In addition, we will not confuse on how does a drone works on us because they have various usage and each of it has an individual capacity and work load. Thanks mate for sharing this!

I absolutely agree. In my opinion, people would really want to have the option on what tesign of feartures would they want. Plus the spare parts that are for sale, man, that'd be great
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

I see some videos and article on the internet that some Big countries like the United Kingdom and the United States are using drones for their military exercises and surveillance some area.

There are so many country that are using drones for their surveillance especially when it comes to combat.
this will make their soldiers secured because of the defense missile of the opponent.
this is very basic now a days for them.

I've also seen some videos of A.I Drone usage on military combat where anyone can be targetted by this mini-drones that have artillery equipped. It's a little bit scary what drone being used on military and police missions.

See this Clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3n38GAVXGA

Credit to Tech World

That drones shown in the video are not real yet but it is possible. I think that is a campaign to stop using drones for military purposes. For me. now that the video was already uploaded and many people already have seen that, I guess we have to be very ready to counter that attempt if it will be used by a terrorist or what. We need also to be ready, we need a team that will develop an anti-autonomous weapon.

Aerial drones are sometimes equipped with heat and night sensors to detect any signs of life, which can easily target the person who is currently the individual of interest by an institution or group. The drones will record the regular routine and to observe any suspicious actions without the authorization of the person who is the target of interest

Drones and unmanned aircraft is actually extensively used in the military. It is however notable that Deep Aero focuses on other application of drones in everyday life. Drones can be used as means of transportation, in emergency response, agriculture, and many more.

Since drones are smaller and can fly lower than traditional airplanes, there is less risk to military hardware. This ensures that the expensive military hardware are only deployed as and when it is very necessary.

Well in contrast, I think that drones are also a bit of expensive specially when it is being planed to be used on the targets that need to be assassinated and go into the front lines to locate targets and be able to do the job without risking any lives from the army men.
high-tech equipment and including aircraft are always expensive . but human life is priceless . So I think it's appropriate.

essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

wow, there are already too many people here that are discussing about the concept of the project. I think this just proves that there really are a lot of people that wants a piece of the pie. I bet after a few days, there will be more investors.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

Nice project. I have read the white paper and it is pretty obvious that there were great efforts that were put into making the white paper making it look pleasing to the eyes but at the same time, easy to understand. Nice build up for investor's first impressions.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:50 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 11:43:29 PM by sonjay22

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc

Giving an update most often to their community was a great things for us to be inform from time to time. And as I read their whitepaper it was really amazing if all their plan will be happen and implement properly once their ico project will be finish anyway. I think I better try to watch this things.
Actually the Deep Aero exist on 21st century and i think it will more advance in the next 20 years or more because the technology we have today is advance however when Artificial Intelligence robots are here to stay then there will be more competition but it's just my opinion.
Try to look back twice as far as you want to look into the future, Drones are being used right now if they can capture beautiful photos and videos, Carry things,stuff and etc. what will happen in the next 100 years? Do you think we could have a Car Taxi? or Flying Cars ?
100 years is very long dude, I can't imagine what's are in and out after 100 years from now... But let's not think about it for now and think about maybe 3 years from now, that time deep aero will launch their cargo drones and will follow by passenger drones and as a fanatic of this project im really excited to see what it is going to be at that time...

With our current technology it does not necessarily need 1 century to have advancement with Drones. Although the I do believe that the Artificial Intelligence to be used with Deep Aero will be improved in the next decade.
Yes it's true and our technology right now are in the fast face if you're not aware you'll left behind,  and they already build drones for passengers, cargo, agriculture etc.  What they need to do is upgrade or enhanced this to up coming years, for sure they have plenty of plans ahead that will really changed our state of living...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest
In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

You have a point in that reason mate, drones nowadays was one of the luxury things for the individuals. Isn't it will be expensive for the

ordinary people to take this service of deep aero? I hope in the future it will be cheap as I expecting from it.
Yes there a chance that drones for passengers and cargo will become cheap because by the 2021 they planned to build 4.4 million of drones and 400,000 of it will design for commercial use like cargo and passenger... And 2021 is not that far i guess, we need to support this and wait until we became passenger of deep aero drone  Grin
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
i think if you buy drone as a surveillance to your house, your only wasting money dont be offended... Because we have cctv camera that can record what happened to your house the whole day 24hours, the really benifits of drone for me is to use deep aero service they have a lot to offer...

giving your place a security is not a waste of money and besides the drones that the deep aero project produced is not just an ordinary camera it can room all over the place.
So for me it is not a waste of money.

Aside from that things drones not only give security or surveillance to our private own place also giving an assurance that everything are

completely in monitor, especially if you are going to use it in your home or place of business. But in Deep aero, they are building cutting edge

decentralized, AI driven technology on the blockchain for the drone economy.
Everyone has a point into this, maybe he want's to tell that drone is need to operate when you want to use it to monitor your house and how can we do it if we we're sleeping or we're going to work!? Unless we buy deep aero token to monitor our house and operate it by AI 24 hours a day, i think that's he want to say... That's why he pointed it out that it's better to use cctv to monitor our house, and drones have a bigger and better role to do on the outdoor activities...
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest
In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
Yes i agree and that's the sad part of this project, isn't that cheap as ordinary transport like taxi that can ride by ordinary people... But on the other side  people behind this will be very happy soon for the success of this project...

You have a point in that reason mate, drones nowadays was one of the luxury things for the individuals. Isn't it will be expensive for the

ordinary people to take this service of deep aero? I hope in the future it will be cheap as I expecting from it.
Yes there a chance that drones for passengers and cargo will become cheap because by the 2021 they planned to build 4.4 million of drones and 400,000 of it will design for commercial use like cargo and passenger... And 2021 is not that far i guess, we need to support this and wait until we became passenger of deep aero drone  Grin
It's possible coz the world is changing and many investors/traders are into cryptocurrencies i'm sure by the year 2021 We are filthy rich we can buy stuff that we need and things are getting bigger now a days. More exciting years to come.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
i think if you buy drone as a surveillance to your house, your only wasting money dont be offended... Because we have cctv camera that can record what happened to your house the whole day 24hours, the really benifits of drone for me is to use deep aero service they have a lot to offer...

giving your place a security is not a waste of money and besides the drones that the deep aero project produced is not just an ordinary camera it can room all over the place.
So for me it is not a waste of money.

Aside from that things drones not only give security or surveillance to our private own place also giving an assurance that everything are

completely in monitor, especially if you are going to use it in your home or place of business. But in Deep aero, they are building cutting edge

decentralized, AI driven technology on the blockchain for the drone economy.
Everyone has a point into this, maybe he want's to tell that drone is need to operate when you want to use it to monitor your house and how can we do it if we we're sleeping or we're going to work!? Unless we buy deep aero token to monitor our house and operate it by AI 24 hours a day, i think that's he want to say... That's why he pointed it out that it's better to use cctv to monitor our house, and drones have a bigger and better role to do on the outdoor activities...
Got your point most of the AI are virtually use by human by controlling them in their eyesight or Psycho mind. Yes drones is the future they will over take all CCTV cameras and it's a great way to use in the next few years, while having fun with our selfie cameras drones can really help you in the future coz it's a friendly product!
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc

Giving an update most often to their community was a great things for us to be inform from time to time. And as I read their whitepaper it was really amazing if all their plan will be happen and implement properly once their ico project will be finish anyway. I think I better try to watch this things.
Actually the Deep Aero exist on 21st century and i think it will more advance in the next 20 years or more because the technology we have today is advance however when Artificial Intelligence robots are here to stay then there will be more competition but it's just my opinion.
Try to look back twice as far as you want to look into the future, Drones are being used right now if they can capture beautiful photos and videos, Carry things,stuff and etc. what will happen in the next 100 years? Do you think we could have a Car Taxi? or Flying Cars ?
100 years is very long dude, I can't imagine what's are in and out after 100 years from now... But let's not think about it for now and think about maybe 3 years from now, that time deep aero will launch their cargo drones and will follow by passenger drones and as a fanatic of this project im really excited to see what it is going to be at that time...

With our current technology it does not necessarily need 1 century to have advancement with Drones. Although the I do believe that the Artificial Intelligence to be used with Deep Aero will be improved in the next decade.
Yes it's true and our technology right now are in the fast face if you're not aware you'll left behind,  and they already build drones for passengers, cargo, agriculture etc.  What they need to do is upgrade or enhanced this to up coming years, for sure they have plenty of plans ahead that will really changed our state of living...
People are not aware in their surroundings, It's pretty cleared that innovation is enhancing to it's finest. Drones are stepping up & it will surpass all cctv and selfiepod that we are using. We're heading for a next advance technology features with AI driven emerge the economy will skyrocket too.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies

This 30 start up drones have variety in terms of utility. It is good to see how many drones we can avail in future. In addition, we will not confuse on how does a drone works on us because they have various usage and each of it has an individual capacity and work load. Thanks mate for sharing this!

I absolutely agree. In my opinion, people would really want to have the option on what tesign of feartures would they want. Plus the spare parts that are for sale, man, that'd be great
I just want to ask, does the parts of this drones are available only at India? Because Deep Aero was located in India and I think this is the main store of the spare parts of drones. If yes, I think it is hard to order some of the parts because we need to go only at India to buy unless they offer free shipping.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Does anyone know how much exactly DEEP AERO has raised so far in the ICO? I am curious as I wanna get my dad a drone for his birthday so am thinking maybe it might be nice to invest a bit here? Has anyone here invested in the ICO yet and what kind of returns do you think you can make in this ICO short and long term? I would appreciate some feedback before I do some serious due diligence that is.  Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies

I just want to ask, does the parts of this drones are available only at India? Because Deep Aero was located in India and I think this is the main store of the spare parts of drones. If yes, I think it is hard to order some of the parts because we need to go only at India to buy unless they offer free shipping.

Based on this 30 drones strats up in India so I am curious what kind of uses of drone so I do a research I caught the attention of this 1 Martian Way (1MW). 
What is 1 Martian Way(1MW) uses in India?
Base on my research 1Martian Way ( 1MW ) is the artificial Intelligence company based in Mumbai, India
which manufactures software and embedded AI products that power drones, robots, web or mobile platforms
and advance automation systems. We are popularly known as the creators of internationally acclaimed.

to learn more visit: 

https://droneracingindia.com/

https://1martianway.com/
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 12:52:22 PM by ANGELA07

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

that is right! the drones can make  our works more easier and faster like in the delivery if the goods the deep aero will help us in transporting the goods that were availed from one lace to another.

It is really a brilliant part of Deep Aero's vision to include Emergency Responses as a major use case of the project.

Not only that it sounds so useful, but in fact, it is not a mere concept anymore.  There already exist EMS response drones, a 3 feet tall, 6 feet in diameter octo copter that relies on your smart phone's GPS signal to locate the position where its emergency aid is needed.

Along with the emergency medical kit it brings, such as medicines, gauze, torniquets and the likes, it also has a televideo console of an emergency physician to help you assess the situation and guide you through the first aid responses you can carry out safely.

And these EMS response drones can be more efficient and safe as Deep Aero tends to harmonize all airborne drones with its UTM.

Yes,there is a brilliant mind of deep aero project and very helpful to people, drones have so many uses.
But based on my researched in drones for search and rescue in emergency response there are three day test emergency used of drone support of search and rescue in hypothetical country affected by severe refugee crisis while being heat by a hurricane with subsequent flooding and landslides.
But I must say regarding to the simulation test showed that drones were limited used only  but that they have potential to become part of the emergency response toolkit for very specific tasks.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

Quote from: Article of Deep Aero

This is what I want to know, how does Deep Aero used drone in terms of healthcare?  Are you like mine, who also think on how drones are applicable in medical institution?

Well, the article might answer our question. Drone can be a service in order to transfer medicine and pharmaceutical drugs from one place to another. It really helps for the community who are far from the center of industry. In my country, many indigenous people are died because there are only limited drugs available to their hospital. Many people are suffering from sickness because they don't have enough money to go outside of their province. In short, people needs medicines but how it will be delivered if the land transporation is not available. We need a transportation like drones in order to transfer the medicines from one another.

This is brilliant, there are many places that is really far, not just that.
most of them are reachable through boats or planes.
Drones can make life easier. deliveries can arrive much faster.
medical help really needs to some places all over the world.
Aside from that, passenger drones can also help people with disability or people in an emergency situation to transport to the nearest ospital in their area. Rural areas need drones than people in urban areas because transportation is too hassle. So, I think Deep Aero should access to all parts of the world.

that is right! the drones can make  our works more easier and faster like in the delivery if the goods the deep aero will help us in transporting the goods that were availed from one lace to another.

It is really a brilliant part of Deep Aero's vision to include Emergency Responses as a major use case of the project.

Not only that it sounds so useful, but in fact, it is not a mere concept anymore.  There already exist EMS response drones, a 3 feet tall, 6 feet in diameter octo copter that relies on your smart phone's GPS signal to locate the position where its emergency aid is needed.

Along with the emergency medical kit it brings, such as medicines, gauze, torniquets and the likes, it also has a televideo console of an emergency physician to help you assess the situation and guide you through the first aid responses you can carry out safely.

And these EMS response drones can be more efficient and safe as Deep Aero tends to harmonize all airborne drones with its UTM.

Yes,there is a brilliant mind of deep aero project and very helpful to people, drones have so many uses.
But based on my researched in drones for search and rescue in emergency response there are three day emergency used of drone support of search and rescue in hypothetical country affected by severe refugee crisis while being heat by a hurricane with subsequent flooding and landslides.
But I must say regarding to the simulation test showed that drones were limited used only  but that they have potential to become part of the emergency response toolkit for very specific tasks.

In the use of drone in search and rescue for emergency response the test says they have a potential to used drone in the rescue, I know deep aero would do the best idea, this is the challenge of deep aero to make it unique and techie project, we will see the launching of their amazing drone project.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Why, because deep Aero drones will not be using fuels? It means there will be no emission of carbon monoxide so there will be no additional pollutions. It is indeed good. If another and another gasoline vehicle is added then there will be more and more air pollutions also.

As I was checking the definition of drones I had my perspective widened and I hope this will also help you guys to see what drones really are as technically defined and is Deep Aero really a realistic project. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. Once you put this in mind, this will not be limited to what we currently think what drones are. I believe that Deep Aero is focusing on the AI driven traffic management system since it will be the one to help operate all those pilotless aircraft we call drones.

Thanks for highlighting the definition of drones. I was also thinking the same. On batteries and fuel source for drones, I believe that their will be more development on this on how to make drones more environmental friendly and fuel efficient at the same time. Practical design will also be available for Passenger Drones and Other drone function outside what we are seeing now. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero and hope that in the near future it will be available in our homes.

I definitely agree! the battery is not really an issue here. We are in an ERA which we can simply make a small powerful battery that will last a long period of time. I hope that the new battery will be available when DEEP AERO drones industry was about to launch. If I have enough funds, I will go invest in DEEP AERO Marketplace. This will be a good place to invest your money and get your ROI in no time.
You are right, in our generation that was a simple problem technologies are very fast to increase and if the new technology invented there is always a store where you can find all parts of it and i think this is also available in drones whereas deep aero provided it.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...
You are right, we do not know if after this ICO sale is the project that they want to implement will surely they do because most of the project is after the end of the ICO is not doing their project, some are too long before they start, we do not know what happen then, its better to keep an eyes on it if they will implement the project.

In addition to what you just said was quite true, where most of the ico didn't fulfill what is written to their whitepaper. The implementation of

it is actually the most important for the project, it is few of the ico I think is really transparent about this things. But I guess deep aero is

deeper from them.
I hope it was, because deep aero's platform is so amazing and you know, it is very helpful for us, for those country where they will launch afterwards, and they will be more popular in the whole world if they will use it most especially for the emergency aspect.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: