Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:05:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
meme12345

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???

It is okay to fly your drone in your area as long as you respect other people privacy when flying your own drone and you must not fly your drone in an overpopulated area.

Limitations on where and how you can fly a drone vary around the world. In the US, where you can fly a drone depends on whether you are flying it for fun or flying it for profit. While some rules apply to all drones, drones flown for recreational purposes have the most restrictions, and those that are flown for commercial reasons are able to fly in a wider range of areas.
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Deep Aero currently destined in India and it is planning to move it up all over the world. Aside from that, drones (BVLOS) are having a test in USA. The Xcel Energy is honoured to conduct a flight testing using this drone.

Well, I don't think it will happen. Cargo Drone will be safety as we know specially, Deep Aero avoids having casualty to the people. If there is something defect to their drones then it will become the crash of this project.

Well my friend this is only your opinion that all drone will work properly but to tell you honestly even the most advance rocket ship sometimes failed. In my opinion Deep Aero should have this risk assessment regarding with this kind of scenario. We don’t want this project fail because of that kind of assurance. We need logical and objective perspective with that kind of scenario.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

Due to an increasing number of vehicles on roadways, better traffic management and planning is imperative. DEEP AERO DRONES invented a unique and techie project. To solve the traffic issues become more important. Unmanned aircraft or Drones carry to monitor the whole area, to make full advantages of drones on traffic management it will help the traffic station to solve the common issues in the traffic field for some big cities.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.
Yes there plan is to operate drones passenger and cargo by the end of 2019, but a lot of research and development need to be considered before it came reality... I'd like to support them by sharing their videos and pictures to my social media accounts to give information, so that many will understand how this project will definitely change the urban transportation and delivery in our community...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

Good news guys!
This is the news of the official telegram of Deep Aero.

Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO (DRONE), ERC-20 standard token, has been listed on the Exrates exchange! Start trading and make profit right now!
http://exrates.me

What can you say about the news? Well, it is good to see how this project really works. I do not yet seen this exchange but hopefully, it is good as other exchange too. Because there are new existing exchange that has bugs and delay of transaction.

Really? The website of this exchange does not working at my system. I don't know why, but for sure that exchange has bug right now. But eventhough I cannot see the Deep Aero Token listed on that exchange, I think it is just a plan of deep aero team since the token sale is not yet ending. Hm. I think I should keep always an eye with this project because anytime, it will become successful!
Nope, there are no bugs in the exchange. I think you have just a slow internet, that's why you can access to the site. Try to sort your settings a little and you will see that the exchange is currently running. You can ses the Deep Aero token inside the ETH markets and DRONE is the token symbol. Right now, there is no market cap since it was newly updated and there are no yet trading history.
Definitely! He had only a slow connection because even I, I saw the Drone in this exchange. Yet, there are no history but after the token sale, it will start to have market capacity. And those who bought their tokens during crowdsale can trade their coins but in my case, I will not do that, since deep aero will grow more in the future.
I just want to ask, why there are project that listed in exchange ahead of their token sale while some projects have too long time before it will listed in exchange?

Wow, this is a nice development. I do hope that Deep Aero succeeds in its endeavor. Good luck to the Drone People. I am looking forward to see all of your projects implemented. I do hope you can bring Passenger Drones in my country even just for amusement. I believe it will be a thrilling experience.
Since now they have already exchange, guys what if I'll buy deep aero token now and I'll keep it for long time and when the deep aero reach their success and i will sell their token did you think it will give me a lot of profits? Im thingking how much could be the value of their token by that time?
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

crimes! this will be a big leap for drones.
imagine policemen following some criminals on the high way.
we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.
There are no reasons for culprits to go away from the authority. Besides, criminalities will lessen if the criminals are always prevented by the policemen. Using drones, the community will become more safe and healthy for living.

tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

This people-moving drone has completed more than 1,000 test flights

Most drones are small, and carry nothing except cameras. But Ehang Corp, a major Chinese drone maker, has been busy testing its Ehang 184 flying taxis, a drone designed to transport people. It's now completed more 1,000 test flights with and without passengers, as CNN reports.

Ehang burst onto the international scene at CES in Las Vegas in 2016, promising a dream of personal robotic transportation by drone. Now it looks like it's made good on its promise, with more tests to follow in Dubai and Las Vegas. Importantly, the 1,000-plus flights have involved a broad range of conditions, including traveling in inclement conditions.

With eight electrically-powered rotors, the Ehang 184 can fly for 10 miles at speeds of up to 80 mph or more—a handy way to hypothetically beat the traffic to airports in places like New York, Las Vegas, and Shanghai. One hang-up: it's meant for just one passenger, though it's been stress-tested with a payload of 500 pounds. Another hang-up: it can only carry people and cargo for 23 minutes.

The key to the Ehang 184's operations is its automated flight system; its flight computer pulls data from onboard sensors and uses satellite navigation to chart the safest path. If damaged, it's designed to make a controlled descent to safe ground.

The Ehang 184 is one of several serious passenger drone companies looking to take to the skies—Airbus is another contender. While automated passenger drones would make urban commuting easier (at least initially for anyone who can afford to ride—travel like this tends to be pricey), the flight performance and AI behind them could revolutionize retail logistics. Chinese retailer JD, for instance, is experimenting with payload delivery drones that can lift up to one ton. And drones like this also have military potential for uses in situations like carrying supplies, evacuating personnel, and transporting special forces.

Ehang's CEO, Hu Huazhi, says these passenger drones will first focus on carrying wealthy customers to establish a customer base (making it much like Elon Musk's strategy for Tesla). Then, ideally, economies of scale would democratize passenger drones, so everyone else can take to the sky. That, at least, is the futuristic vision.

Peter Warren Singer is a strategist and senior fellow at the New America Foundation. He has been named by Defense News as one of the 100 most influential people in defense issues. He was also dubbed an official "Mad Scientist" for the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command. Jeffrey Lin is a national security professional in the greater D.C. area.

Reference: https://www.popsci.com/ehang-passenger-carrying-drone

Do they need to have landing platform?
like helicopters, they must have helipad.
they need to get permits to fly.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.
Correct, almost the basic needs of drones are listed and adapt to use of Deep Aero to launch after the ICO sale, but i am really amaze on the many suggestion of those who support on this project, i am hoping that some of them will also adapt by the Deep Aero especially those who is more helpful to every country.

Everything on the plan is really awesome.
the team have a great mission to do for the whole world.
but are they ready to face all the consequences?
just a single accident (i hope never to happen) will bring them down.
they need many regulation and permit to do.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

they will run many test before getting their product into market.
they will make sure everything to go well.
but accident is with our lives.
but i am sure deep aero will not let anything bad to happen and they will make sure for it.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

but i am sure deep aero will not let anything bad to happen and they will make sure for it.r

Let us remember that Deep Aero's pitch is Artificial Intelligence, a pinnacle of thought and concept for machine's learning ability.

Though your concern is absolutely valid, deeply cautious of the possible dangers of any airborne vehicle big or small that could cause catastrophic incidents.

Still, i bet on AI to well compliment any security concern that might arise along the way, as Deep Aero seems to be ahead of the drone's gaming field.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

we are using helicopter to make sure that they can't hide but sometimes they failed.
but with drones? they can produce or use 10 drones or more just to make sure there will be no blind angles that criminals can hide.

This I think is a very great Idea. I mean, drones with the right sizes can go through many different routes and obstacles that can make following those on the move criminals a whole lot easier and makes catching them even more faster which can lessen the casualties that may come.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but to use drones in hot pursuits might not be so feasible as drone's max speed might not be as fast as you guys might think. though, i have to admit, it is an exciting thought.

It might even weird out criminals too, imagine how freightening it is to be chased down by drones specially if the criminal is on foot.

Yet again, i am not dismissing your views as Deep Aero banks on Artificial Intelligence and fully autonomous drones.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

This I think is a very great Idea. I mean, drones with the right sizes can go through many different routes and obstacles that can make following those on the move criminals a whole lot easier and makes catching them even more faster which can lessen the casualties that may come.
Definitely, well we all know that drones is more useful compare of the other technologies that only use on land. Now that drones are become popular anywhere in the world and Deep Aero use it to their project, i am sure that this will easily become accepted all over the world.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.

Battery issue would be the biggest concern in operation of drones. In line with this I think project proponent of Deep Aero will focus on developing more the battery capacity. The 25% fund that will be collected in ICO will be spending in research and development including the battery issues.

I respect your opinion Sir but I have to disagree with this one. Battery issue may be an issue but I don't think it is the biggest. Now that we have modern technology, producing a wireless-charging and self-charging battery is possible nowadays. I think the issue now is how we can produce a self-charging battery that will last longer and if there is developed wireless-charging that have a great range to be able to fly a drone.

Here are the links to some articles and videos that will serve as a basis and give credit to the authors of my statement above.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/drone-no-batteries/
http://thefutureofthings.com/4914-self-charging-battery-developed/

This is nice! In addition to this, there are existing ways to charge drones in no time. Charging docking stations and Solar Nesting Platform is a good deal for drone charging. If the drones will travel every day, the drone can be charged to the nearest docking and nesting stations.

Videos are also available to tell us the whole story about these amazing technology. Here are the links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjX6nUqw1mI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD3cQNd-iSA
Actually We have solar panal that will boost the life span of Drones, We will not use Av battery in the future coz it will cost alot. Maybe they can add battery charging station if still exist or either way around. Let's hope for the best on this team.
That is nice to know, we all know that every product or technology being invented is yearly it also have an improvement and drones is really have. Deep Aero will launch their platform and i think after that they will also add some uses of drones on their platform that is very useful to our government.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Most drones are small, and carry nothing except cameras. But Ehang Corp, a major Chinese drone maker, has been busy testing its Ehang 184 flying taxis, a drone designed to transport people. It's now completed more 1,000 test flights with and without passengers, as CNN reports.

Ehang burst onto the international scene at CES in Las Vegas in 2016, promising a dream of personal robotic transportation by drone. Now it looks like it's made good on its promise, with more tests to follow in Dubai and Las Vegas. Importantly, the 1,000-plus flights have involved a broad range of conditions, including traveling in inclement conditions.

With eight electrically-powered rotors, the Ehang 184 can fly for 10 miles at speeds of up to 80 mph or more—a handy way to hypothetically beat the traffic to airports in places like New York, Las Vegas, and Shanghai. One hang-up: it's meant for just one passenger, though it's been stress-tested with a payload of 500 pounds. Another hang-up: it can only carry people and cargo for 23 minutes.

The key to the Ehang 184's operations is its automated flight system; its flight computer pulls data from onboard sensors and uses satellite navigation to chart the safest path. If damaged, it's designed to make a controlled descent to safe ground.

The Ehang 184 is one of several serious passenger drone companies looking to take to the skies—Airbus is another contender. While automated passenger drones would make urban commuting easier (at least initially for anyone who can afford to ride—travel like this tends to be pricey), the flight performance and AI behind them could revolutionize retail logistics. Chinese retailer JD, for instance, is experimenting with payload delivery drones that can lift up to one ton. And drones like this also have military potential for uses in situations like carrying supplies, evacuating personnel, and transporting special forces.

Ehang's CEO, Hu Huazhi, says these passenger drones will first focus on carrying wealthy customers to establish a customer base (making it much like Elon Musk's strategy for Tesla). Then, ideally, economies of scale would democratize passenger drones, so everyone else can take to the sky. That, at least, is the futuristic vision.

Peter Warren Singer is a strategist and senior fellow at the New America Foundation. He has been named by Defense News as one of the 100 most influential people in defense issues. He was also dubbed an official "Mad Scientist" for the U.S. Army's Training and Doctrine Command. Jeffrey Lin is a national security professional in the greater D.C. area.

Therefore, the objectives of Deep Aero is attainable already specially, the passenger drone. Due to the 1000 flight tests of drone that can bring people, we can say that the vision of this project will become true.
It is good to see that Deep Aero's platform is not just seen in whitepaper but we can see and feel it in real life.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Yes, I believe they should have a designated area for landing particularly for those passenger drones. For smaller drones it can be practically done as long as it is in a safe location.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

Yes, I believe they should have a designated area for landing particularly for those passenger drones. For smaller drones it can be practically done as long as it is in a safe location.

1,000 test flights is something. We can note however that the time they can carry people is still short only for 23 minutes. This is a good progress. As I believe that future drones will have longer battery life or better power source.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

DEEP AERO is now a member of the Global UTM Association (GUTMA),

https://i2.wp.com/gutma.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gutma-system-banner_s.png?w=1080&ssl=1

a non-profit consortium of worldwide Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) stakeholders. Its purpose is to foster the safe, secure and efficient integration of drones in national airspace systems. Its mission is to support and accelerate the transparent implementation of globally interoperable UTM systems.

https://gutma.org/full-members/

Wow, Deep Aero being a member of the global utm association is such a great news. What the GUTMA is such a great association working for a great cause. I believe that what they are pushing will be the  one to determine our future and various fields. This project is really going in the right direction.

It is to be part of something great and the future of drones is really just around the corner. Having organizations cooperate towards a common goal makes it easier to achieve. I think GUTMA will play a big part in designing and implementing rules and regulation for unmanned aircraft such as drones. Deep Aero is in the right track. Good luck to the Drone People.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

but i am sure deep aero will not let anything bad to happen and they will make sure for it.

As you can see in this forum, new topics on testing flights of drones has been done more than 1,000 times already. It is already a great progress for drone technology. And yes of course wealthy people will be catered first since they can afford the cost of flying drones.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Virginia Tech Unveils New Drone Park On Campus

Quote from: Deep Aero
Recently, Virginia Tech revealed their new drone park, which will be used as a space for students and researchers to test out drones for different uses.
“I think the chance of something happening here that is big is higher than anywhere else in the world,” says Timothy Sands, Virginia Tech President.
The drone park stands 85 feet above the ground and has a nice controlled environment. “Drones can get lost, they can get damaged, they can damage other things, this provides a nice safe space for students to test and easily recover their drone,” says Domonic Bisco, first-year engineering students.
“Almost every field can use unmanned aerial systems in one way or another,” says Sands.

As a student, I want also to satisfy the conducting of experiments in outside world. I want to testify also some technicalities about drone but I think I cannot apply it here in my country since, there is no more space for that activity.
It is an honour for this students to be part of drone testing in their own school at Virginia. They are lucky enough to be one of the people who can use the different types of drone.
Anyways, it is good for all of us to have understanding about drone. So that, we know how do we use it properly.

See the reference: https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/virginia-tech-unveils-new-drone-park-on-campus-f266d5a4f2b
Arceusz

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.

All of the roles of the deep.aero project are important, and we should thank the company of the deep.aero project for creating tge drones that has so many use and very convenient to the human's safety.

It maybe useful if we are going to look at it, but the question is for the other country it will be hard for them to adopt it, due to the cost value of drone perhaps it would be the problem I think for the individual to avail it. You know what I mean, it is not practical to others too who don't have enough money to take this chance.

The beautiful thing about deep aero, though not stated directly on their whitepaper, is that it will open up not ohnly new ways to transport goods and people but new possible sources of income too.

For one, Deep Aero knows that cargo drones' batteries could not last the entire flight of a long destination (back and forth) so that opens up an opportunity for many to hold a charging station business.

Two, when the weather becomes erratic and the drones en route is not rain proof, there lies a chance for others to open a drone shelter business.

Three, drone emergency repair bays could be a potential business too, offering quick drone propeller replacements, drone health checks and so on.

All in all, along with the launch of the drone services of Deep Aero comes a lot of business opportunities for many as Deep Aero might lead many to a very revolutionary drone industry.

I would definitely agreed on you to that things bro. In fact the things which I saw generally on this project was it can really help for the

Passengers and cargo, Drone market palce and UTM.

The deep aero project created drones for other purposes and its main role is to help the people around the world in terms of security and transportation of goods and also for agriculture.
At first it is only for photography but as time goes by Drones also has its different uses
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: