Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

I’m so impressed with your cause. It’s amazing! I’ve never known much about drones aside from adult men play drones for the purpose of amusement but never did i know and thought that drones can have those multiple uses mentioned in yout white paper. By the way the drone market place is mentioned also where everything about drones and drone related matter can be marketed in deep earo, so who supply the drones and the spare parts the Deep Aero?

Thank you for your kind words and support. DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on the market place. It will be a decentralized marketplace and anyone who wants to participate in buying and selling of drone products and services will be able to use it.
I got it. You mean Deep Aero will be markettng drones and all drones related products and services but there could be different suppliers of the products that will sell them through the platform marketplace of deep aero am i right?  So those who have new and more advance products can advertise and sell in Deep Aero?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

What is the connection of Drone in blockchain technology? Then, how will it work also? Do you think the community will adapt this concept project of yours? Thanks for any assistance to answer to my question.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We believe that the community will support our project.
This is a very good idea. Though i understand the purpose of blockchain in the operation of drones i still dont understand how a platform is going to manage everything mentioned above like the going out and the coming in in flight archive etc. Will Deep Aero be able to handle all this or it will just be applicable in a single country so you can monitor everything very well? Because if it is world-wide these will  broad and big tasks to accomplish?.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

You bet! although it might result into a small unemployment, it would be in the greater good of the humans in the long run in my opinion. I just hope that this project really gets through and gets the words out there because that is the only thing that is needed now; to be able to educate other people about the great ideologies of this project.
Ya. In the first hand it is a very good solution in the  present problem in land transportation congestion and improve  and advAnce in technology but on the other hand, it will reduce employment as you’ve said but will make classic work improve and cut costs also. Anyway though these drones are unmanned and autonomous i still think human management is still needed, i am right?
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

It is nice to know that there is a project that focuses on drones. Drones are now very useful commercially even though the original concept for them is to be used in military activities and missions.  

I remember a movie that somehow implies the usefulness of the drone. If you are familiar with 3 Idiots movie, there is one character named as Joy Lobo who act as the inventor of the drone and thinks that "a wireless camera atop a helicopter can be used for traffic updates, security etc." can be helpful to mankind. And now, here it is. By using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain Technology, the drone system will be improved and enhance especially in terms of aerial traffic in the shared airspace.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

I think that this not the purpose of this project. It is maximizing the capability of a useful invention which is very helpful to humans. Human still controls the drones and the artificial intelligence was like putting the drone to auto-pilot. Machines will never be the replacement of humans. It is made to make life easier and be more productive.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

I am really glad that there is a project that can really improve and revolutionize the drone industry. As we all know that many people own this kind of UAV and it is kinda disturbing that some use it to cause exemplary damages to other people. At least now we know that every flying drone has its own purpose and it was monitored by a certain system.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

No technology will be able to replace human beings in near future. With every wave of technological advancement, we human beings find a way to automate tasks and use our faculties for more productive use. Same is the case with drones.
Isn’t it causing laziness to people? Just wonderng. If the world will be runned by robots, human robots and drones, what will be the role of human beings in the world? Is this advancement really what humanity needs?

I don't think it promotes laziness to people. Robots and Drones are made just to help people do their task. We are just making the most of our technology to enhance productivity. People should be more productive in one day to have more time for their family instead of doing overtime work.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

You bet! although it might result into a small unemployment, it would be in the greater good of the humans in the long run in my opinion. I just hope that this project really gets through and gets the words out there because that is the only thing that is needed now; to be able to educate other people about the great ideologies of this project.
Ya. In the first hand it is a very good solution in the  present problem in land transportation congestion and improve  and advAnce in technology but on the other hand, it will reduce employment as you’ve said but will make classic work improve and cut costs also. Anyway though these drones are unmanned and autonomous i still think human management is still needed, i am right?

DRONE-UTM will be AI driven. Hence, the human intervention will be minimal. We will have very smart human beings teach the algorithm how to learn by itself. It will take 3-4 years to reach a degree of autonomy that the AI module will be able to make decisions on its own to control the drone traffic. Till then human intervention will be required.

BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

Relax Guys!

Don't be afraid that someday, humans will be replaced by robots and drones on their jobs. That will never happen because humans control them. Instead, we should be thankful because they exist. Why? Here are some of their task that I think we should be happy.

1. Repetitive
2. Dangerous
3. Dirty
4. Impossible
5. Assisting Tasks

Example:
Imagine a robot who cleans up a toxic substance or leaks on the floor or defusing/removing suspected bombs in an area. Who will wish to do that? Even the bomb experts don't want to risk their lives if they know that there is another way to do that.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.
Good question because it is will be blockchain based. I am also thinking about countries whom they accuse of using drones for carrying weapons. Like being used in terrorism. For sure there will be countries who will not be in favor of using them.

This is a global project. DRONE-UTM will be used to manage high volume commercial and consumer drone traffic. Any technology including the internet can be used for good purposes and bad purposes. It depends on who is using the technology and for what purpose. DRONE-UTM will also enable regulators to have information about all the drones flying in a particular area and also identify unregistered drones. Further action can be taken using the protocol in place.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

What is the connection of Drone in blockchain technology? Then, how will it work also? Do you think the community will adapt this concept project of yours? Thanks for any assistance to answer to my question.

Problem Statement:
There will be millions of commercial drones swarming our skies in near future because of the cost and time efficiency they bring in commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. These are especially true for high risk activities like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc. Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don't have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems.

Solution:
An intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system to manage high volume drone traffic that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. This platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic. The platform will have features like dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.

The platform would need to make autonomous decisions like changing routes (re-planning flight path) of drones on the fly if there's a change in airspace restrictions due to an emergency or other factors. Doing this for hundreds of drones flying in an area manually will be a nightmare. While this automatic change in flight path happens for hundreds or thousands of drones, the platform would have to ensure that these drones do not collide with each other and can automatically avoid skyscrapers and other infrastructure. The platform would also have to make contingency management decisions if there's a sudden change in metereological conditions or there's an emergency like a fire breakout in its path or the drone loses contact with the platform due to failure of sensors etc. All of this will be managed by AI. The intelligence and autonomy levels of the platform will be a function of sophistication of our AI module.

We are using Blockchain for the following purposes:
1. Identity Management of Drone, Drone Operator and Drone Owner
2. UAV pilot certification verification
3. UAV maintenance/fitness records verification
4. Flight logs archive

Use cases: The AI module will pick the identity data, maintenance data, flight logs etc. from the Blockchain before approving a flight plan. The data stored on the Blockchain is immutable and forensic analysis will be done by AI in case of an incident.

We believe that the community will support our project.
This is a very good idea. Though i understand the purpose of blockchain in the operation of drones i still dont understand how a platform is going to manage everything mentioned above like the going out and the coming in in flight archive etc. Will Deep Aero be able to handle all this or it will just be applicable in a single country so you can monitor everything very well? Because if it is world-wide these will  broad and big tasks to accomplish?.

DRONE-UTM will be deployed in different jurisdictions (national and state level) separately. For example: you might have DRONE-UTM deployed in California, New York, New Delhi, Toronto, Dhaka, Paris etc. All these UTMs will handle the drone traffic in their respective areas.   

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

Thank you. There's a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. The team is working really hard at all levels including product development, partnerships with drone manufacturers, sensor manufacturers, component manufacturers and drone industry memberships.

No problem, I am just stating what I have noticed from this project. Clearly, the developers
are very meticulous and are really giving attention even in the smallest details. Which is a
good thing since with this we can see that the developers are really hard working persons
that are goal driven. Having a project like this plus the type of developers this project has is
an equation that sums up success. Good job.

i think there should have been more details discuss on the white paper like the product development itself and the course on how they plan to make this big on the market. There a lot of drone projects out in the market, how is Deep Aero going to be different from the previous Drone projects. The projects whole idea i believe is achievable, but it's not as simple as it looks on the white paper.

You are absolutely right. This is a very complex project that will have huge impact and that's the reason why it requires a lot of resources. We need the community to support us to help us achieve our vision.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

This is what i'm waiting for a drones that can be used in AI driven. The technology is evolving rapidly and with this working product it will develop more and more drones and the potential to radically improve urban mobility, giving people back time loss in their daily commutes.
Yes it's a good source of security and we wanted to see those people around the globe especially in the rural and urban area. Coz some people doing bad and it will be easier to catch them using Drones.
Now, it seems like every company is offering drones for commercial purposes. These remote-controlled flyers have huge potential and i hope they can use it for good and not to harm people by their will.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

This is what i'm waiting for a drones that can be used in AI driven. The technology is evolving rapidly and with this working product it will develop more and more drones and the potential to radically improve urban mobility, giving people back time loss in their daily commutes.
Yes it's a good source of security and we wanted to see those people around the globe especially in the rural and urban area. Coz some people doing bad and it will be easier to catch them using Drones.
Now, it seems like every company is offering drones for commercial purposes. These remote-controlled flyers have huge potential and i hope they can use it for good and not to harm people by their will.
What if we face threat in the future using this kind of drone? Do you think it's possible? We may face real-life scenarios where those laws could work. I hope the developing team will be studying this kind of scenario in the future.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

I think it will be very difficult to implement your idea, I read an article on the Internet about the flight of drones, there are a lot of nuances, you need to build certain routes and the like, let's see how you do it all)
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

I think it will be very difficult to implement your idea, I read an article on the Internet about the flight of drones, there are a lot of nuances, you need to build certain routes and the like, let's see how you do it all)
How did you know that it will be difficult for them to implement? Dude We are on 4th industrial period and Technology is evolving now a days and they need a fast internet for that or satellite that is connected to blockchain. Well let's hope for the best for this project i know it will be successful.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

The technology is already available and there are many robots that are built by humans and one day we could see alot of drones in the air and  fly around the neighborhood to  look study the environment and scan those military bases. Drones should be use in urban areas to deliver the news what's going around the corner.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

very good project. a new signature campaign is different. but $ 25 a week is a very little payment. will there be a separate signature campaign for the other members?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:16:22 AM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.

This will lessen the problem revolving around the delayed of delivery services on land and can greatly improve the quality of delivery services and can lessen the waiting time for your package to arrive. No more 1-3 days waiting for your products to arrive. Waiting for my pizza to arrive through drones LOL  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: