Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

I see that many users find it possible to increase the price of tokens after release. Therefore, I also hope that all investors will be able to get a good profit on their investments.
If this predictions from the people will come true, I'm sure people who have invested earlier and now will gain big profits. It can lead them to reach their desired goals here in cryptocurrency space. Also the bounty hunters will earn enough funds on their works in promoting the project.

If the people plus big investors will hold the coins for a while and wait for the cargo platforms payments, Surely the price will increase slowly than expected.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?
I am not sure that in the nearest future it will be possible to reach such level of the price. The situation was formed not of the best.

I also noticed that they really struggling to reach their target. This is maybe because of the current situation of the market or the investors are having doubt about the platform.

The hard cap to achieve is not a joke, Its 55 million dollars, That will require hundreds to thousands of investor to be reached.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

I see that many users find it possible to increase the price of tokens after release. Therefore, I also hope that all investors will be able to get a good profit on their investments.
If this predictions from the people will come true, I'm sure people who have invested earlier and now will gain big profits. It can lead them to reach their desired goals here in cryptocurrency space. Also the bounty hunters will earn enough funds on their works in promoting the project.

If the people plus big investors will hold the coins for a while and wait for the cargo platforms payments, Surely the price will increase slowly than expected.
Yes I think that is certain if it is done then the price will definitely slowly rise and better for now we will continue to follow the developments because I'm sure the price will definitely rise later

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

The hard cap to achieve is not a joke, Its 55 million dollars, That will require hundreds to thousands of investor to be reached.
Yeah, but, I think its a million miles far away from the hardcap. I mean, it is absolutely an impossible to reach and it can cause cryptocurrency market to be dumped over and over.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
The ICO is over? Really? As I have visited now on their website, still 43 days to go before it ends. Also, the team have already made negotiations in some good exchange like Bancor. Perhaps, we just have to wait for the token sales to be concluded and maybe they will announced which exchange will this coin be listed.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
The ICO is over? Really? As I have visited now on their website, still 43 days to go before it ends. Also, the team have already made negotiations in some good exchange like Bancor. Perhaps, we just have to wait for the token sales to be concluded and maybe they will announced which exchange will this coin be listed.
I am sure that by the end of sales, developers are already determined with the exact exchange on which the coins will work. Perhaps it will be several exchangers.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

I am sure that by the end of sales, developers are already determined with the exact exchange on which the coins will work. Perhaps it will be several exchangers.
It would be nice, because for today the CargoCoin coins are quite popular. This means that they will sell well, so the more exchangers, the better.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?
I am not sure that in the nearest future it will be possible to reach such level of the price. The situation was formed not of the best.

I also noticed that they really struggling to reach their target. This is maybe because of the current situation of the market or the investors are having doubt about the platform.

Well you are righy 55 million USD is quite a large amount and it is very difficult to reach. Lets be more realistic this time is this really the needed amount to achieved hardcap or this is pure speculation and rumours around the market.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.
No matter what price is established for sale as she never is same most at the exchange at the auction any more. It should be realised and considered at investment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

They are always determined. They active and dedicated to the task that they have. Good thing about the project team and its developers are the open and well communication with the public and all the people around the crypto market.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.
The price can change very much after the ICO, so you should not pay attention that everyone says that there should be a price in the region of 1 dollar.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Yeah, but, I think its a million miles far away from the hardcap. I mean, it is absolutely an impossible to reach and it can cause cryptocurrency market to be dumped over and over.
Too much fundraising. There is too little time to collect the remaining funds. I think that we should somehow help the team.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Many people are waiting for the official notice about this topic.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:54:57 PM

Too much fundraising. There is too little time to collect the remaining funds. I think that we should somehow help the team.
I guess, we just have to continue to promote the name of the project. At least by doing this, we help the team to have a good awareness in various sites. Also, that's  the only way we can do for now since most of the people who supported the project are loosing their profits now I think because of the current situation in the crypto market.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

You are right. Because it is always very important to obtain official information from the representative of team. Then it is possible to learn many facts.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

It could be, but the best answer will be on the day that the sale end up. What we can do for now is to wait and see what will happened. Soon it will be included in the list of exchange and we will be know the exact price of it.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Majority of people and supporters are saying that token price will dump after listed to many exchanges because of the greediness of investors?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

I cannot see any information from the ICO site on how much they already raised except for the "soft cap reached" logo.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I cannot see any information from the ICO site on how much they already raised except for the "soft cap reached" logo.

Try to browse an ICO review site their should be more information if you want to know how much the ICO raised.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

What do you mean by "collecting" funds, it's not like people threw physical coins and cash at them and they dont have time to pick them off the floor?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: