Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

https://youtu.be/KQ3JgBl4FfQ

CargoCoin contribution video

Thanks for sharing this video admin. This will help people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in the real world. By the way, what is the current situation of the token sales? Does the bear market really affects on it or you still manage to collect good funds?
Actually very qualitative video an impression about the platform was gained. I assume that even beginners will be able to understand.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.
Very good with the latest information, of course, it is very useful for all of us, but even so, we must always update the information so that we are not left behind, because it is very bad if we miss information
I think this is good news for now since basically all roadmap will be included since basically now is the most important after ico will check out the one-pager for more informations

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.
Very good with the latest information, of course, it is very useful for all of us, but even so, we must always update the information so that we are not left behind, because it is very bad if we miss information
Right! You always have to update the project and all the news of the project, the only way you will know what is happening at the moment the team and how the project develops.

Most ICOs don't, also not to mention the only thing I have seen in this thread are complaints about the non responsive team working on this ICO
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

Right! You always have to update the project and all the news of the project, the only way you will know what is happening at the moment the team and how the project develops.
Updates makes the public a peaceful and positive feedbacks about the project. This will give the impression of satisfaction. Updates will help the project to gain more and more investors because of good and strong trust they are showing.

Updates dont always make the people happy, more often than not if you're not careful you can piss off more people than before the update unfortunately
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

https://youtu.be/KQ3JgBl4FfQ

CargoCoin contribution video

Thanks for sharing this video admin. This will help people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in the real world. By the way, what is the current situation of the token sales? Does the bear market really affects on it or you still manage to collect good funds?

This video has only few views for now, You can always share this one social media like facebook and twitter to gain traffic and impression for Cargo Coin platform.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Are there any available languages translation from different local boards? It should help local people who cannot understand English to be able to learn from the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Do you worry only about investors of this project or made a part of the investments? If you invested, then you should not worry as the quantity of tokens did not exchange.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Certainly the market very much sank, however it should not be reflected in tokens as it is a little great sphere from the ordinary market.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

Well, about that matters, you can also check their telegram and try to ask about the update of the platform. Here in this thread, we can rarely get the attention of the dev and the team so better to also connect them through their social media.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Well, about that matters, you can also check their telegram and try to ask about the update of the platform. Here in this thread, we can rarely get the attention of the dev and the team so better to also connect them through their social media.
Most of the cases, the team are very active in socia medias so it's better to visit it and probably we can be able to learn new updates and progress of Cargocoin project. But if not, then we need to wait at least a little bit more of time until they will give it.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.
I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.
I look at the market and I'm afraid. I really hope that when tokens will be actively traded, the price for them will not decrease and who bought them will not be at a loss.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Most of the cases, the team are very active in socia medias so it's better to visit it and probably we can be able to learn new updates and progress of Cargocoin project. But if not, then we need to wait at least a little bit more of time until they will give it.
As of this time most of us are actively participating social medias events. People are more up to social media updates. That is why I thinks that if they will updates the progress mosy probably we must follow it on media sites.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.
I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.
I look at the market and I'm afraid. I really hope that when tokens will be actively traded, the price for them will not decrease and who bought them will not be at a loss.
Same here it was quite alarming at this moment we reach to the point that all we need to is pray and ask God for the good results. I just hope the market will overcome its current situation.  In the other hand I have a strong feeling that this all shall pass. This is just a set of obstacles that we need to face and and win at the end. This will end and Market will rise again.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

As of this time most of us are actively participating social medias events. People are more up to social media updates. That is why I thinks that if they will updates the progress mosy probably we must follow it on media sites.

That's one of the many ways to track the progress and better also if the team should make some ways to share their progress here on this thread. Well, in terms of update, they probably share it through social media because of the case that there is a lot of users in it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
Many people are waiting for the official notice about this topic.

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised
I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
Yes,I think that it leaves the community with no other option,but to wait.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Well, we hope that in next year all prices of coin in the market will bounce back same as last year so that all investors will regain their confidence to invest in the project like in Cargocoin. And it will also give the chances to earn good profits from our investments.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: