Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Right, everyone was scared to invest when btc was down, now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
I agree with you, BTC now have big crash and no one know what will happen with out altcoin system at this time?
This is totally natural to happen periodically as all the crypto are dependent and co related to each other.

That is right, probably many of us are affected with the crashed especially those big investors. This is going to test our faith in holding and I think we can experience until this year end.
Yes this is true,many will hold and others will try to alter their savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.
Yes, exactly. The soft cap is not too hard enough to be passed and it seems like they will be reaching the hardcap as soon as possible.

Many are wondering why the team has not yet updated how much they have already raised in the ICO sale.
I think the problem does not need to be enlarged because surely the team will immediately update information about how much they have collected in ICO sales, the most important thing is to wait and be patient

Commonly, the collected funds should always be considered to be transparent so that people will be aware of it. This is important because it is somewhat a conclusion of some investors if they need to also support a project.
They have also allocated certain funds for project development activities and various initiatives laid but the team so let them figure out more areas which require more priority for the project success.
I think that this is the right decision, because the development team knows in which direction to go and what decisions to make in order to bring the project to maximum success.

It is very important to the team to know which part of the project needs progress because though they have a good result in every action or move they do. There are still parts which needs development. They should also think for the goodness of all people so that everyone will be happy and satisfied which is one of the important thing to have and focus with in order to maintain the support and investment of the people.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.
Yes, exactly. The soft cap is not too hard enough to be passed and it seems like they will be reaching the hardcap as soon as possible.

Many are wondering why the team has not yet updated how much they have already raised in the ICO sale.

Some people now will be worried even investors, The team should have transparency for the project.
Agree, this is quite alarming for the investors and supporters, but let's see and entertained the other side of the story. Maybe team members and developers are busy preparing for updates and working for whatever ideas and information that will possibly help the project to grow and develop.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

I wanted to know how is the status or progress in the development of mobile application? It seems that it is vey important to have this and put it in google store so that more people will see how the platform works in real time. It will also give better awareness to the public.
Actually you have  a point mate, to increase and maintained the project supporters and investors the team should have provided updates to satisfy the client's and thoose who believed the project. Communication is the key to success. There is no small nor huge updates the important thing is that the public can feel security and safety upon investing the project,
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

They have already hit softcap long time ago i think they have already concluded their ico now what remains is just listing and news on their roadmap and development I think they are yet to make any announcement on that yet

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

I wanted to know how is the status or progress in the development of mobile application? It seems that it is vey important to have this and put it in google store so that more people will see how the platform works in real time. It will also give better awareness to the public.
Actually you have  a point mate, to increase and maintained the project supporters and investors the team should have provided updates to satisfy the client's and thoose who believed the project. Communication is the key to success. There is no small nor huge updates the important thing is that the public can feel security and safety upon investing the project,
For me transparency is the main ingredient to get more and more supporters. As long as they discuss everything in public there wouldnt be any problem.

I mean even scams are fairly transparent these days (and they still get a ton of idiots who through their money at them without any issue)
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

For me transparency is the main ingredient to get more and more supporters. As long as they discuss everything in public there wouldnt be any problem.

I mean even scams are fairly transparent these days (and they still get a ton of idiots who through their money at them without any issue)

Because some other people do not review the project they only focus on how much they will profit in the future.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function

If they can have different innovative feature will it will be good for attracting customers in shipping.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project

Cargo also has the biggest financial imports in our industries, This project will need a bigger financial needs to be able to establish all required products, advertisement, materials for this platform.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

Cargo also has the biggest financial imports in our industries, This project will need a bigger financial needs to be able to establish all required products, advertisement, materials for this platform.
Yeah, indeed. They have so many opportunities to going so well and its clear that the project is a great one which made the platform work without any problem.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Because some other people do not review the project they only focus on how much they will profit in the future.
Yeah, indeed. Most of them are like what you said. But, reviewing the project is very needed especially if you wanted to make a great profit in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project

Then the team should made some collaboration with the cargo companies and at least have some sort of meeting which they will discuss about the platform and the advantages of using it. 

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Then the team should made some collaboration with the cargo companies and at least have some sort of meeting which they will discuss about the platform and the advantages of using it. 
Hopefully what you say can really happen because the meeting between the team and the cargo company certainly will be good for the future of this project and for now we better follow the news

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
connecoin

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1067375334776029184

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1067375334776029184

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

So, are they getting some support from some attendees? I just hope that after the deliberation, it could increased their ICO sales and somehow manage well to present their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Cargocoin can be one of the best trading platforms in the future. I think many users have already seen this and are happy to support the project.
I wish your thought will work & really we want also a best trading platform.Cargocoin is already getting so many investors to this project
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

Yeah, indeed. Most of them are like what you said. But, reviewing the project is very needed especially if you wanted to make a great profit in the future.
It is difficult to do the review now on the project as it still in fact did not begin the existence. There has to pass time and it is necessary to wait for start.

damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

It is difficult to do the review now on the project as it still in fact did not begin the existence. There has to pass time and it is necessary to wait for start.
Well, in fact, all supporters here are waiting for the project to start. Moreover, the review of the project and work on it is an important factor in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: