Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Cargocoin can be one of the best trading platforms in the future. I think many users have already seen this and are happy to support the project.
I wish your thought will work & really we want also a best trading platform.Cargocoin is already getting so many investors to this project
I am sure that the project has all the chances to realize all its goals. Moreover, the project has so many supporters and support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1067375334776029184

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

Good job team. By this informations, now we know that your still keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform. This will give positive effects for the community that supported this project for a long time. Hopefully, the team will gain some important things in this event.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

Cargo also has the biggest financial imports in our industries, This project will need a bigger financial needs to be able to establish all required products, advertisement, materials for this platform.
Yeah, indeed. They have so many opportunities to going so well and its clear that the project is a great one which made the platform work without any problem.
Even with so many features and pros of this projects,but they still need a better community contact.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

Good job team. By this informations, now we know that your still keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform. This will give positive effects for the community that supported this project for a long time. Hopefully, the team will gain some important things in this event.

I agree, keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform will lead to success and get more supporters. This will surely attract more people and gives positive impact to the people behind this project. It will make also investors and supporters continue their investment and support to the project. Hope they will keep doing what's best for the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

Well, this is the newest and updated information that talks about the project current status and it was nice knowing that the project team and developers are still there to help and develop the said project and those who doubted the project capability to surpass this challlenges.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

I agree, keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform will lead to success and get more supporters. This will surely attract more people and gives positive impact to the people behind this project. It will make also investors and supporters continue their investment and support to the project. Hope they will keep doing what's best for the project.
Totally true, continuous improvement and updates will surely gain and attract the attentions of many supporters and investors they will able to recognised the good and new updates that will make them believe that the project is really doing great.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function
The only issue is with the team lack of some updates and news on the project i think they need to wowrk on that and make sure the community knows whats going on with the project I think it will help move things forward

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

Totally true, continuous improvement and updates will surely gain and attract the attentions of many supporters and investors they will able to recognised the good and new updates that will make them believe that the project is really doing great.

i'm waiting when will their blockchain system be implemented to address issues in the logistics operations. i hope it will be soon and be on time with their roadmap. they need to get ahead of the game because i've encountered several projects related to them but competition is always good.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.

Yeah cause the initial "wave" of the crypto hype has now died down and the bubble has burst. Now it's gonna be a slow and steady rise if anything so people are more apprehensive to throw money at ICOs
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function
The only issue is with the team lack of some updates and news on the project i think they need to wowrk on that and make sure the community knows whats going on with the project I think it will help move things forward

Yet they seem to have no plans to change that and people are like "just check the telegram" or whatever other thing they can remember apart from here
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

i'm waiting when will their blockchain system be implemented to address issues in the logistics operations. i hope it will be soon and be on time with their roadmap. they need to get ahead of the game because i've encountered several projects related to them but competition is always good.
Indeed. Most of the people around here was not having a great day because they care about the project so much as their wife.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Yeah cause the initial "wave" of the crypto hype has now died down and the bubble has burst. Now it's gonna be a slow and steady rise if anything so people are more apprehensive to throw money at ICOs
Most likely the bitcoin lost their trust to anyone who supports the project so that the users can be a great way to gain profit with it.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Most likely the bitcoin lost their trust to anyone who supports the project so that the users can be a great way to gain profit with it.

Other investors or I mean the majority  are always focus to profit not thinking even if they will the dump the coins.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Other investors or I mean the majority  are always focus to profit not thinking even if they will the dump the coins.

There are still many days to come or months I guess for the project to be finished. They can always prevent it from happening.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

Good news on this one, I am surprised that there are supporters out there who joined the ICO summit.

connecoin

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

Good news on this one, I am surprised that there are supporters out there who joined the ICO summit.

Perhaps, this ICO Summit will help to boost the popularity of Cargocoin project if they can manage to convinced more crypto experts to attend and join the event. It will surely make the platform be recognized by many people of cryptocurrency where it can generates more opportunities.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Perhaps, this ICO Summit will help to boost the popularity of Cargocoin project if they can manage to convinced more crypto experts to attend and join the event. It will surely make the platform be recognized by many people of cryptocurrency where it can generates more opportunities.
Still, this summit has a positive impact on the development of the project. Now we are sure that the Cargocoin project supports a large number of supporters and more and more new supporters and investors constantly appear.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

That's totally true ,but still some people need to see a solid confirmation from the team.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

How is going the ICO during this situation or will it continue for the last date ICO.i think the project should get proper amount of investors what you need.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: