Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

I like the concept for bitfence but I really want to see how it’s actually going to work I want to see the flow and plan behind the software it’s an exciting concept but it’s going to need a lot of testing I think and a pretty extensive beta program hopefully

This is very important bitfence hopefully they will release a prototype where users can test how the system works or maybe a virtual machine system where we can playfully run a simulation of the prototype system.. I am too much excited about this project.

I have been waiting for a test VM image or somthing just to give us an idea and concept of the software that is going to be put in place

A testing phase will be great, i actually think they'll have several testing phase if not for anything to ensure the project operates perfectly what i'm not certain of is if few members of the community will be take part when the testing phase takes place.

That would be really great I am curious on how they will kickstart they bait and have the hackers look towards the honeypot. I know of the dominant approach is to have a the hackers try to hack it and who ever hacks it gets rewarded. Another approach would be a link to the honeypot would be posted in malicious locations.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Guys, Now I understand this project but still have few confusions here, like Bitfence can protect our systems from hackers. But Bitfence will protect our system from scammers also?
Don't be confused. Hackers and scammers both are two different things. Bitfence is protecting systems from hackers. We cannot identify  scammers.

The difference between a hacker and a scammer is, a hacker when break into your PC and steal your crypto, a scammer will ask you to login to their website, or invest in their 'ICO'.  Bitfence can't defend against that, people need to do their own due diligence, and realize that if something seems it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Good point made, alot of attacks these days are phishing forms and different types of ways to trick the user into giving away credentials.

BitFence is more about stopping the big time hackers who do it to attack big networks and cause havoc with sensitive data which is very valuable to a particular company

I hate hearing about people who got convinced to send someone their account info or private info via an email and then they come online saying how they got "hacked", no you didn't get hacked, you fell for social engineering and got scammed out of your information. If you give someone your username and password and login to your account, you didn't get hacked you got scammed.

Yes Phantam. If someone gives own account info to unknown person then no one can save you from whatever happens next. You and only you can save yourself from scammers.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

I like the concept for bitfence but I really want to see how it’s actually going to work I want to see the flow and plan behind the software it’s an exciting concept but it’s going to need a lot of testing I think and a pretty extensive beta program hopefully

This is very important bitfence hopefully they will release a prototype where users can test how the system works or maybe a virtual machine system where we can playfully run a simulation of the prototype system.. I am too much excited about this project.

I have been waiting for a test VM image or somthing just to give us an idea and concept of the software that is going to be put in place

A testing phase will be great, i actually think they'll have several testing phase if not for anything to ensure the project operates perfectly what i'm not certain of is if few members of the community will be take part when the testing phase takes place.

That would be really great I am curious on how they will kickstart they bait and have the hackers look towards the honeypot. I know of the dominant approach is to have a the hackers try to hack it and who ever hacks it gets rewarded. Another approach would be a link to the honeypot would be posted in malicious locations.

BitFence need to provide live demo to people, once they see how it's effective this device is they will start buying. But I think for first few customers they need to give free period and take feedback from them.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Guys, Now I understand this project but still have few confusions here, like Bitfence can protect our systems from hackers. But Bitfence will protect our system from scammers also?
Don't be confused. Hackers and scammers both are two different things. Bitfence is protecting systems from hackers. We cannot identify  scammers.

Actually hackers is not even the term used to describe someone using malicious means to gain access to a system or network. They are usually referred to as crackers. Hacker is the term used to describe someone trying to secure the network or system by breaking breaking into it and taking note of the loopholes and fixing that vulnerability.
That's why we have the blackhat, greyhat and whitehat hacker's.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?

Since there was no other cap stated, I will want to believe that they are trying to state in order words that their hard cap is 2000 ETH. This seem small to be hard cap though if you ask me.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

BitFence need to provide live demo to people, once they see how it's effective this device is they will start buying. But I think for first few customers they need to give free period and take feedback from them.

Agree a testing phase or a live demo will help people to understand the concept and idea of Bitfence. I think most people, included me, have problems to understand how a sting miner can mine Hackers.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?

Since there was no other cap stated, I will want to believe that they are trying to state in order words that their hard cap is 2000 ETH. This seem small to be hard cap though if you ask me.

The Hardcap is $50.000.000, the 2000 ETH are the goal for Stage 1. They have set goals for each stage, which amounts to 5, 10, 20 and 35 million
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

The Hardcap is $50.000.000, the 2000 ETH are the goal for Stage 1. They have set goals for each stage, which amounts to 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

I was first confused about the hardcap, and the stage where we were in. Because the goal was low in stage 1, and that was not the hardcap. Later on i read that there were more stages xD.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

I was first confused about the hardcap, and the stage where we were in. Because the goal was low in stage 1, and that was not the hardcap. Later on i read that there were more stages xD.

Otherwise would be a very low hard cap of 2000 ETH, cant imagine an ICO to achieve what BitFence has planned in their roadmap with that hard cap

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

The difference between a hacker and a scammer is, a hacker when break into your PC and steal your crypto, a scammer will ask you to login to their website, or invest in their 'ICO'.  Bitfence can't defend against that, people need to do their own due diligence, and realize that if something seems it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Good point made, alot of attacks these days are phishing forms and different types of ways to trick the user into giving away credentials.

BitFence is more about stopping the big time hackers who do it to attack big networks and cause havoc with sensitive data which is very valuable to a particular company

I hate hearing about people who got convinced to send someone their account info or private info via an email and then they come online saying how they got "hacked", no you didn't get hacked, you fell for social engineering and got scammed out of your information. If you give someone your username and password and login to your account, you didn't get hacked you got scammed.

Yes Phantam. If someone gives own account info to unknown person then no one can save you from whatever happens next. You and only you can save yourself from scammers.
I agree it is impossible to know a scammer you just need to be safe by yourself and lot out any private information like your private key on airdrop forms.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

Otherwise would be a very low hard cap of 2000 ETH, cant imagine an ICO to achieve what BitFence has planned in their roadmap with that hard cap

Approx 48%(929+)ETH they raised yet. Bonus also reduced to 19%. This is final steps of bitfence sale? Or after stage we will see any another sale/steps?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Approx 48%(929+)ETH they raised yet. Bonus also reduced to 19%. This is final steps of bitfence sale? Or after stage we will see any another sale/steps?

I believe we are in the current stage of 2000 ETH cap, there will be more stages with reduced cap sizes

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

The ICO will run until 01. July. The Bitfence Team has almost 6 weeks to go to reach their goals. This should be easy with a bonus of 19%.

I believe we are in the current stage of 2000 ETH cap, there will be more stages with reduced cap sizes
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Yea, that will be lovely for the community to get like a first hand experience, though it won't be for all but just a specific number of individuals, like i stated earlier, the most active members in the community can be rewarded with the privilege of testing the product and delivering there views to the community,my opinion 
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

The team has a great idea. I see its potential. Keep up the good work and ensure that security system is working fine thats all I will support this coin for the better future.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Yes indeed. We are going to the next stage after this. The Bitfence site told me that they have more stages after this. How many stages do they actually have ?

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:19:25 AM

Exactly what is the last date of ICO? After this stage what will be their next process and cap limit or target? Do anyone have that idea?
Zombie259

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

Exactly what is the last date of ICO? After this stage what will be their next process and cap limit or target? Do anyone have that idea?

The last day of the TGE is the 1st of July. As said, the hardcap is a stretched goal. "with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million" . So after the 2000ETH is reached, the next goal is 5000ETH.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

What i understand is that BitFence stage 1 token sale is going on where they will collect 2000 ETH. Do we know how many stages are there? And what's the difference at each stage?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

The last day of the TGE is the 1st of July. As said, the hardcap is a stretched goal. "with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million" . So after the 2000ETH is reached, the next goal is 5000ETH.

Don't you think there is huge distances between softcap and hardcap? And I don't understand why there are multiple stages before hardcap
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: