Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project

You are particularly right about the project being helpful to individuals no matter their portfolio. Every one from all works of life seek safety. We all like to feel safe and with this, we are sure of adding an extra layer of safety.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

The sale has been going quite well; the community is also starting to show attention to it. I think the last video of crypto for the people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk) made a good impact currently at 1600+ views.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.

For sure. I hope it is a large figure also, the main sale is pretty going well and the project has gotten to attract a lot of potential investors so i don't think anything will go wrong as the sale proceeds.

May I know softcap level for this main token sale? And hardcap level as well? Also can you tell me if Token price is fixed in USD of ETH ?

from the bitfence-homepage:

Soft Cap $1,000,000
Maximum Hard: $50,000,000
Base HNY Price: 1 ETH = 6000 HNY
Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

and there is a bonus if you invest more than 10ETH: 10ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%-  and so on

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

Softcap is just one million USD? BitFence is good project and I think they will get approx 20 million USD or more also.

I actually prefer it when there is a smaller softcap, you know the project will go ahead once it hits the softcap regardless so any investments you made will go ahead and hopefully prove to be a success Smiley

Thanks for the information friends. I also prefer smaller softcap. Softcap reached means project work can start. But I would like to see BitFence receiving as much fund as possible so that marketing and product development can go with full swing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.

For sure. I hope it is a large figure also, the main sale is pretty going well and the project has gotten to attract a lot of potential investors so i don't think anything will go wrong as the sale proceeds.

May I know softcap level for this main token sale? And hardcap level as well? Also can you tell me if Token price is fixed in USD of ETH ?

Current level is 640.75 eth the goal is 2000 eth
Price us fixed in usd

That's 25% done with the job. Hopefully the other 75% will be covered before the ending of the sales time so that the team can go ahead with the project further development.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

Soft Cap $1,000,000

and there is a bonus if you invest more than 10ETH: 10ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%-  and so on

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

Softcap is just one million USD? BitFence is good project and I think they will get approx 20 million USD or more also.

I actually prefer it when there is a smaller softcap, you know the project will go ahead once it hits the softcap regardless so any investments you made will go ahead and hopefully prove to be a success Smiley

Yea, the budget for the project is quite reasonable based on the quality of the project, bitfence has a high level operational concept and when you look at that and what it entails, one can easily be fascinated about it, i feel good and commend the team for making such budget for a huge project  
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

Soft Cap $1,000,000

ICO ends on 1.7.2018

I thought the soft cap goal has be achieved although i think it is a little bit low, but i am sure the team can move on with it since they were the ones that set it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

The sale has been going quite well; the community is also starting to show attention to it. I think the last video of crypto for the people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk) made a good impact currently at 1600+ views.
I also watched the video and it is amazing you can also see in the comments that a lot of people are interested in the project after watching this video.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Hey guys I am new to this project. Can somebody give me a video that explains the project, because it is way much easier to learn about the project. I often first watch them whenever i find a new ICO.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Hey guys I am new to this project. Can somebody give me a video that explains the project, because it is way much easier to learn about the project. I often first watch them whenever i find a new ICO.
You are right, for a quick overview a video is always good. Here the link to the Bitfence Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rE15nKAGpjhgI4LuhkvkA
But you will also find some ICO review videos.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

You are right, for a quick overview a video is always good. Here the link to the Bitfence Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rE15nKAGpjhgI4LuhkvkA
But you will also find some ICO review videos.
Yes their video's are not that long so you can watch them everywhere, here is an review video i found on their website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk.

Check out their whitepaper to know more about the project https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

omg, at the beginning I just thought, what kind of a guy is this, and what is this loud music like? but then I rewound and he said a lot about the project and described it well. Everybody, who is interested in the project,  should take a look
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

I don't have a clue, how the Bitfence Team will better protection for their customers, regardless a private person or a company,  for a lower price. But they have a plan.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

BitFence solution offers such middle sized companies with various spots by giving them access to zero-day vulnerabilities by BitFence subscribed miners.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project

yeah, I was hoping they do video demos of the software, as well as video 'how to's' on how to setup the software, examples of it running on different mediums etc.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

BitFence solution offers such middle sized companies with various spots by giving them access to zero-day vulnerabilities by BitFence subscribed miners.

Bitfence can offer small to medium sized enterprises customised deals for their software subscriptions, this shows that they are an approachable company to do business with and they are also entrepreneurial.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: