Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MemoryMills

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:36:22 AM

Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

That's why bitfence will become a very valuable asset in the future to come, individuals will not have to worry about their security.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project

yeah, I was hoping they do video demos of the software, as well as video 'how to's' on how to setup the software, examples of it running on different mediums etc.

Good idea. I am waiting for BitFence to release video demonstrating how their products work and how it looks like. Let's see how soon BitFence comes with it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

The sale has been going quite well; the community is also starting to show attention to it. I think the last video of crypto for the people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk) made a good impact currently at 1600+ views.

omg, at the beginning I just thought, what kind of a guy is this, and what is this loud music like? but then I rewound and he said a lot about the project and described it well. Everybody, who is interested in the project,  should take a look

He has been going through ICO for quite sometime. Now I am not sure if he gets paid or not; But there were valid points mentioned. It always important to refer back to the whitepaper and official documentation to get the solid answers.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool

a link would have been nice, that would have interested me too.
I just found this image in Bitfence twitter: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920

looks good:-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

That's why bitfence will become a very valuable asset in the future to come, individuals will not have to worry about their security.

That means alot to business' if a project like BitFence can offer the guarantee of security within enterprises; putting there minds at risks that there is a secure solution which will completely reduce the risk of infection
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

I don't have a clue, how the Bitfence Team will better protection for their customers, regardless a private person or a company,  for a lower price. But they have a plan.

Clients and potential clients are willing to pay if they get a good value for their money, that been said, the price may likely not be an issue, as long as BITFENCE can deliver a very good product, which the community will approve of but one thing is certain, been a decentralized platform, i don't think they will charge something much, so lets just hope for the best
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

I don't have a clue, how the Bitfence Team will better protection for their customers, regardless a private person or a company,  for a lower price. But they have a plan.

Clients and potential clients are willing to pay if they get a good value for their money, that been said, the price may likely not be an issue, as long as BITFENCE can deliver a very good product, which the community will approve of but one thing is certain, been a decentralized platform, i don't think they will charge something much, so lets just hope for the best

Even though it's expected that with further improvements and development there might likely be an increase in the price but then, I don't think it will be a huge increase as such
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Even though it's expected that with further improvements and development there might likely be an increase in the price but then, I don't think it will be a huge increase as such

I think it would be worth the team doing an AMA at this stage; I am not sure if there was one before but I think many of the questions around is about the competition. There is a thin line between the cyber security ideas out there. The ultimate goal might be the same (fighting off hackers) but the execution is different. I would recommend an article detailing the difference.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920
Ace44

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

Yes but remember that the project is all about offering protection and they intend to open like a store that will sell probably their own products and like i said, the project is a decentralized one, which means that a lot of preferences will be available, what this availability means is that, the community will be giving preferences to choose products and when there are lots of products to select from, the price is bound to be low
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

i found another youtube review of bitfence (they posted it themselves on twitter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uen9xDquXJQ&feature=youtu.be

this guy explains the whole thing very well and above all in a very quiet way:-)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

i found another youtube review of bitfence (they posted it themselves on twitter)

this guy explains the whole thing very well and above all in a very quiet way:-)

Haha Fauler you really don't like loud noises Cheesy Cool video, the Youtuber sounds very enthusiastic about the Bitfence project and they are very optimistic about the value of the token in the future, it's got me feeling quite hyped and excited about what the future holds for Bitfence.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

This is what teams need to be doing.. Bitfence are really trying their best to make sure people understand what they want to do and how they want to achieve... I am really proud of them.. I will try my best to share this video.
Ace44

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project

yeah, I was hoping they do video demos of the software, as well as video 'how to's' on how to setup the software, examples of it running on different mediums etc.

I really think that will be necessary, seeing them perform and demonstrate how their product works will encourage the community to want to have a test of it, i also think perhaps a Q & A session will also be a good idea, when it comes to projects that has to do with the technology niche is best practicals be done in the presence of an audience, once the audience is satisfied, they will be the ones to market the project to friends and families
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj

It looks pretty cool and I like that it's small and compact, however can the small, little sting miner actually mine that many tokens, surely it can't use that much energy or produce enough power to turn a profit for investors?

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

It looks pretty cool and I like that it's small and compact, however can the small, little sting miner actually mine that many tokens, surely it can't use that much energy or produce enough power to turn a profit for investors?

Yeah, very cool and small. I have asked on their Telegram and one of the Admins told me that the sting miner will release soon (whatever soon is). The price isn't set yet, but will be "affordable"
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: