Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

2 million dollars in Vanig token solely for publicity is commendable, it shows the team really want to get the word out there about their project to attract potential investors.

from the 2mio I also try to get something: -)
this is some of the few projects for which I write tweets. Hope it helps something
Of course, I also like to accept the tokens, so that I can multiply my purchased tokens a bit

Publicity/marketing is important for any project/platform. It's good to see Vanig team is spending money on this.

Definitely! Vanig is focusing on making the platform capable of growing in order to support itself to provide a great and useful product to its users!

I think they should do what ever it takes to put the project out there and 2 million is not that big actually some projects have spent more on publicity and it has worked for them... The should just make sure they do everything right.
I'm very confident, that the Vanig Team know what they want and how they reach their goals. Maybe other ICOs spend more for bounties, but they weren't all successful. A big bounty is not a guarantee for successful ICOs.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

2 million dollars in Vanig token solely for publicity is commendable, it shows the team really want to get the word out there about their project to attract potential investors.

this is some of the few projects for which I write tweets. Hope it helps something
Of course, I also like to accept the tokens, so that I can multiply my purchased tokens a bit

Publicity/marketing is important for any project/platform. It's good to see Vanig team is spending money on this.

Definitely! Vanig is focusing on making the platform capable of growing in order to support itself to provide a great and useful product to its users!

I think they should do what ever it takes to put the project out there and 2 million is not that big actually some projects have spent more on publicity and it has worked for them... The should just make sure they do everything right.
I'm very confident, that the Vanig Team know what they want and how they reach their goals. Maybe other ICOs spend more for bounties, but they weren't all successful. A big bounty is not a guarantee for successful ICOs.

The team has to balance the amount they invest and the amount they will get out of the bounties, they have to balance it in a way that for ever 1$ of bounty they spend they get back 2-10x that amount in new investments, thats how they can work to keep the bounty and the ico as a whole healthy. Getting the word out via bounties and general news is beyond an important task.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

That is very true, also if too many tokens go to bounty hunters they can end up having a lot of control which can be concerning because they can dump at any price and still make a profit, which isn't very beneficial for a project as the token value may be decreased significantly.

Colestook1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

Admin. I did not edit my email address and add tokens in my bitcointalk post. Is it OK?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

That is very true, also if too many tokens go to bounty hunters they can end up having a lot of control which can be concerning because they can dump at any price and still make a profit, which isn't very beneficial for a project as the token value may be decreased significantly.

Yeah, that's always a concern that I have as well, but hopefully the benefits they bring of the advertising will even out the tokens given out.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

Yeah, that's always a concern that I have as well, but hopefully the benefits they bring of the advertising will even out the tokens given out.

Yeah bounties are a great way of spreading the word about a project, especially with the recent restrictions on ICO advertising by Facebook/Twitter/Google.

Teams need to be generous with rewards but they can not give too much away. Its a difficult call.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

Admin. I did not edit my email address and add tokens in my bitcointalk post. Is it OK?

Hello friend i believe you'll get a quick reply if your question is directed to Vanig telegram, their admins are very active below is ttheir telegram  link.
https://t.me/vanigplatform
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Hello friend i believe you'll get a quick reply if your question is directed to Vanig telegram, their admins are very active below is ttheir telegram  link.
https://t.me/vanigplatform

Yeah it tends to be best to stick to telegram for active responses for the team like most ICOs the Ann thread tends to be a poor way to get quick responses, probably part of the reason telegram has gotten so popular lately, vanig team is making good use of it like that
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

Vanig team paying for writing tweets as well? Could you please share the link where I can find the bounty details if any?
This is their link to their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3432540.0 they have a lot of possibilities so make sure to check them out.
I had no idea Vanig is paying for writing tweets, I'm going to participate in the bounty campaign, the project looks very promising. Thanks for sharing the link mate.

Thanks for sharing bounty page. I will also participate in few bounty programs. I like the Vanig project and I am interested in earning Vanig tokens.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

Hi guys. I just came to know about this project from one of social media site and I want to know the detail. But fir start can someone share any video about Vanish?

Hey, welcome to the community.

A good introduction video to start would be this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5mvm9W0DA

Check out the official website for the whitepaper and more specific details
Welcome on board mate, I am sure this video will go a long way in bringing you into this project. Also do well to read the whitepaper for more detailed information

Welcome RyCriptoC. At the start video is good. But for details understanding you should go throught the whitepaper. And you can check some old posts from this thread. It will definitely help you.

I like videos but if your thinking of investing you should always take the time to at least skim over the white paper to understand what they are planning and how they plan to achieve it, as you have to be able to judge for yourself if you believe they can pull off their plans and if you see the profit in the project.

I agree with you phantam. Video gives very short summary of the project. But if someone plans to invest then she should also check whitepaper and roadmap.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

Was going through some read and came accross this one:
https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-at-a-glance-and-recent-highlights-april-2018-1fa6ed64fccb

the part that struck me was the MVP being in progress which is really good:

"We have been making significant progress on our MVP development integrating Ethereum and Hyperledger Sawtooth and adding self-sovereign identity authentication & verification to the platform."

It would be really interesting seeing a demo in the works of the current MVP status.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

Vanig team paying for writing tweets as well? Could you please share the link where I can find the bounty details if any?
This is their link to their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3432540.0 they have a lot of possibilities so make sure to check them out.
I had no idea Vanig is paying for writing tweets, I'm going to participate in the bounty campaign, the project looks very promising. Thanks for sharing the link mate.

I just checked their bounty campaign. Its real good. I am sure lots of people will join and support the project. Vanig tokens for sure have a very good potential to HODL it. I am also looking for the sales to start in June.

I also liked the concept of Vanig project and I think with use of blockchain technology they will be able to compete with todays e-commerce platforms and will be successful one. Thats why I am also interested in Vanig Bounty
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

Hi guys. I just came to know about this project from one of social media site and I want to know the detail. But fir start can someone share any video about Vanish?

Hey, welcome to the community.

A good introduction video to start would be this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO5mvm9W0DA

Check out the official website for the whitepaper and more specific details

Thanks for sharing this video. I will also check whitepaper but for start this video was much needed.

No worries, the whitepaper is quite in-depth so I will attach a simplified review. Please note it is a third party website so potentially not all 100% of the details are correct.

Review is here @ https://icorating.com/ico/vanig-vanig/

There is no review for the project as at now, I don't know why that is still so maybe it's still very to young project

I am also surprise to see there is no review till now for Vanig. May be Vanig team need to do more aggressive marketing?
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

Vanig looks like a great project that will reduce the amount of money and time wasted on online shopping and ecommerce, for example the average cost of a purchase including shipping will only be 8-10% if you shop with Vanig and use cryptocurrency, compared to the 17-20% it would cost to make a purchase including shipping if you shopped with Amazon or Walmart and used fiat currency.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

Vanig looks like a great project that will reduce the amount of money and time wasted on online shopping and ecommerce, for example the average cost of a purchase including shipping will only be 8-10% if you shop with Vanig and use cryptocurrency, compared to the 17-20% it would cost to make a purchase including shipping if you shopped with Amazon or Walmart and used fiat currency.

please do not tell my girlfriend. she is already online-shopping-addicted :-)
With Vanig it will be even worse. Best of all I buy more tokens, then maybe her purchases will be cheaper
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Well that really good I guess this is what we need right now. As they say change is constant so I think it time for e-commerce to change and am glad I am part of this wonderful event at least not directly.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

Well that really good I guess this is what we need right now. As they say change is constant so I think it time for e-commerce to change and am glad I am part of this wonderful event at least not directly.
I agree with you, change is constant, and it is always good for change to happen for the better. Vanig is really set out to revitalize the e-commerce industry, and we can only support them to succeed for our own benefit
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Some interesting things found while reading white paper.  "Vanig eCommerce sites rewards customers for purchases, through the Vanig Reward Program. Every purchase by the customer earns that customer Vanig tokens and accumulated tokens can be used for purchase within the site once it reaches the threshold for spending."
That's mean vanig tokens we can use for purchasing withing their site? Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

Yes, I believe you are correct this is only for the cryptocurrencies.

I also found this snippet within the whitepaper if its any help

"Once customer makes 100 purchases (of $25 or more) in the
site in the current year, customer is given Platinum status and
rewarded with 50 VANIG tokens.
Customer then starts earning 4% in VANIG tokens per
transaction"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: