Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

I’m pretty sure they are working hard to build trust with the community and doing a solid job that’s why they have had such a good media and telegram team working to get news out steadily and consistently to investors as often as possible

Investors don't like been kept in the dark. They love been carried along through what ever means necessary. I think the team understands this and thus decided to put it into practice

Yep it takes a quality team to realize just how important the little things are to a successful proj ct the communication channels have gotten projects very far and the groups that discover that from early on have the most success

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

Well the success of the coin depends on having a strong community to back it and use the token.
I agree if people will hold the Token and do not dump it they could gain a lot of profit and the token can also become very successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

I’m pretty sure they are working hard to build trust with the community and doing a solid job that’s why they have had such a good media and telegram team working to get news out steadily and consistently to investors as often as possible

Investors don't like been kept in the dark. They love been carried along through what ever means necessary. I think the team understands this and thus decided to put it into practice

Yep it takes a quality team to realize just how important the little things are to a successful proj ct the communication channels have gotten projects very far and the groups that discover that from early on have the most success

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

Well the success of the coin depends on having a strong community to back it and use the token.
I agree if people will hold the Token and do not dump it they could gain a lot of profit and the token can also become very successful.

Theirs always going to be a balance between the three groups the hodlers, the dumpers, and the active traders the trick for any successful project is to have a solid balance that keeps the project healthy even if theirs no dumpers it’s important to have good trading volume to be successful not just everyone holding
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:55:35 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 06:14:46 AM by iphy6013

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

Vanig has good prospects and I think most investors aware are of this even if people choose to sell I believe it'll be just a handful of investors or perhaps bounty hunters.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

Vanig has already collected a lot of useful information in their media channel. I think that's a very pleasant way to get to know the project better. So if you are interested in Vanig and want some easy informations then take a look:
https://medium.com/vanigplatform
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

You know I was watching an interview section the other time and some top individuals where told to give their take on some aspects of ico and some things they don't like probably.  one gave this particular reason of teams not carrying their community members along

I know of an ICO project that gave the community all the attention and didn't execute the project much later upon reaching hardcap, I'm actually looking at a situation where after mvp and prototype, the actual project execution is being carried, that will give me as an investor more confidence for my investment

That is always the case. Sometime it is investing in a team that is able to execute. I have been in an ICO that have a working product and hit their hardcap just to run some stunts that messed up many good things.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Vanig has already collected a lot of useful information in their media channel. I think that's a very pleasant way to get to know the project better. So if you are interested in Vanig and want some easy informations then take a look:

Thanks for this link. Vanig is recently updated new article about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in e-Commerce

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-in-e-commerce-6109510068ac
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

From what I have seen I think vanig is a HODL. Vanig team have been working tirelessly to man a huge success so dumping would not be a good decision

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

Thanks for this link. Vanig is recently updated new article about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in e-Commerce

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-in-e-commerce-6109510068ac

Nicely written article, it's great to see such a detailed article regarding Artifical INtellgience as I think we will see this being implemented alot more in the next coming years
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

From what I have seen I think vanig is a HODL. Vanig team have been working tirelessly to man a huge success so dumping would not be a good decision

I also liked the way Vanig team is active on social media and keep everything upto date and informing their followers about the development and partnerships status.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

I also liked the way Vanig team is active on social media and keep everything upto date and informing their followers about the development and partnerships status.

I follow them both on medium and twitter and i am impressed with what they do there.  They are always quick to post any update on tbe development of vanig platforms and project development.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

I don't intend investing or even doing anything with a project that has no adequate means of communication, that will be ridiculously crazy, what then is the intention of a project that lacks communication, i had the opportunity of chatting with the VP of vanig yesterday and i was really impressed with his sense of humor, these are some of the things that investors want to see
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Yea. But some projects just don't realize that. They just go mute for a while and then come up when ever they like with any news they deem fit after keeping their community in suspense for a while
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Of course, vanig-token is in hodl-token! All you have to do is look at the roadmap, they start in Asia at first, but it takes time for them to be active in many countries. And then when 2021 India and 2024 the rest of the world comes to it, then it will be really interesting. So you should  hodle really veeeery long:-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

Interesting read and also establishes the mission of Vanig as one project that's going to push boundaries in Innovation through the integration of supply chain and e-commerce by leveraging the latest in blockchain which is what I can read here so far Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

Interesting read and also establishes the mission of Vanig as one project that's going to push boundaries in Innovation through the integration of supply chain and e-commerce by leveraging the latest in blockchain which is what I can read here so far Cool

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Yea. But some projects just don't realize that. They just go mute for a while and then come up when ever they like with any news they deem fit after keeping their community in suspense for a while

I think the community is key in keeping constant value for the token. I mean having an active community means there are always updates provided and that means the project is progressing. I like how VP is actually dedicating some time to reply to inquiries.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Of course, vanig-token is in hodl-token! All you have to do is look at the roadmap, they start in Asia at first, but it takes time for them to be active in many countries. And then when 2021 India and 2024 the rest of the world comes to it, then it will be really interesting. So you should  hodle really veeeery long:-)

Yea, they are giving the community strong reasons to hodl, i went through one of their recent article on medium and was impressed that the vanig team is already implementing AI in their concept, one of which is to use it in advertising, they also use the process to certify sellers and provide a customized shopping experience aimed at giving the project a customized touch
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

I think the community is key in keeping constant value for the token. I mean having an active community means there are always updates provided and that means the project is progressing. I like how VP is actually dedicating some time to reply to inquiries.

The community is always important, it's the potential customers, a loyal followers of a brand. Some people don't understand that but community is like an air for the project
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers

AI is really everywhere soon. I'm really curious how AI will affect e-commerce. Does every shop know what I want to buy before? It's all going to be really interesting
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

AI is really everywhere soon. I'm really curious how AI will affect e-commerce. Does every shop know what I want to buy before? It's all going to be really interesting

Have you ever notice how Amazon offers you the similar items to what you had bought before or just viewed? It's more the matter of advanced cataloging of items, assigning to them correct tags. This helps the sytem to "know" your wishes even if you haven't thought about them yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: