Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.
I do not want to say that I'm going to invest money in this project, I want to say that I would like a free distribution of tokens.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Their ownership on every activity which includes the smart contract in the digital world we living will deem to be well established venture even for every data we aspire to achieve the mission milestones and planned output.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

I do not want to say that I'm going to invest money in this project, I want to say that I would like a free distribution of tokens.
many supporters of this project would like to receive a certain number of coins, but unfortunately for today the team did not launch a bounty campaign. Follow the news of the project, maybe soon it will happen.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?
I think thats every icos goal to get thier token listed in coinmarketcap bud. I havent heard from the team regarding thier negotiations of listing thier token but hopefully it will be sooner.

And for tokens holders goal is to be listed to big exchanges like Binance. Getting listed to coinmarket now is not making a huge impact to the price of the token unlike before.
hxmsam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?
I think thats every icos goal to get thier token listed in coinmarketcap bud. I havent heard from the team regarding thier negotiations of listing thier token but hopefully it will be sooner.

And for tokens holders goal is to be listed to big exchanges like Binance. Getting listed to coinmarket now is not making a huge impact to the price of the token unlike before.
it seems to me what is the impact on the price of the token already does not occur. Although the token will be added to the exchange not the fact that the price will immediately grow.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Test coin is the way to know about the quality of the token.but i don't find any source of the test coin.so when they are introducing this.is this airdrop?   
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Infinite data is the best thing as marketing strategy to the Dispatch Labs company because most of the people like to use a platform if its have an infinite data.
The technique used by the team of this project for the promotion of it's strategy is great as that will surely bring more attention.
If the project takes the first step in gaining more attention from users through various platforms that will automatically bring the added good will which even enables every user to easily achieve the targets.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion here in your statement as they need they support to put in the efforts in this project.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

it seems to me what is the impact on the price of the token already does not occur. Although the token will be added to the exchange not the fact that the price will immediately grow.
it usually takes a long time to grow the price of tokens. Therefore, we must understand this and only wait until the price starts to grow.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

Test coin is the way to know about the quality of the token.but i don't find any source of the test coin.so when they are introducing this.is this airdrop?   
Apparently, you will not even know the platform before the official start, as it's probably already closed the possibility of testing beta coins. The only normal option for you is to buy a few coins and then test yourself already in the completed platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

I think they must prioritized listing in some good exchanges as investors are waiting for the time they will return back all what they already invested and this will only happen if this project will be listed in some exchanges.

That probably going to happen but as of now, maybe they still focusing on their sale which is I think one of the most important factor to consider. Listing probably would be next in order for the token/coin to have a value and also people can already make buy and sell of the coins.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

I think they must prioritized listing in some good exchanges as investors are waiting for the time they will return back all what they already invested and this will only happen if this project will be listed in some exchanges.

That probably going to happen but as of now, maybe they still focusing on their sale which is I think one of the most important factor to consider. Listing probably would be next in order for the token/coin to have a value and also people can already make buy and sell of the coins.
As i think we can hope all will include in their strategy right? If don't have listing at exchange, a little profit?

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

The dev probably already tackled that kind of concerns because that is part of the project. Also, we just hope that what they are planning about the bounty could be executed in order for them to be more known by the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

of course, in order to have fewer problems with the release of coins in the future, it is better to run trial versions now than to then look for solutions if something goes wrong.
Yes, a good idea with trial versions. But the team probably will not do it. It has already gone too far and they will not launch such projects.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

There's literally nothing to negotiate though, they need to have a 10000$ volume in any known exchange otherwise no negotiation is worthwhile

I agree with this. It's not easy to negotiate in any exchange because it needs to complete and comply all the requirements needed before listing it. And maybe that's the reason why the team did not give updates because they are having difficulties on it. In my own opinion.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

The dev probably already tackled that kind of concerns because that is part of the project. Also, we just hope that what they are planning about the bounty could be executed in order for them to be more known by the investors.
i
I think they already have plans for a bounty program that was announced some months or few week I think they might announce  that very soon as part of their updates

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

As i think we can hope all will include in their strategy right? If don't have listing at exchange, a little profit?
They might be taking an initiative in listing on some popular exchanges which who'll have more attention from various people in the crypto community so listing in such repted platforrm will do being us more participation.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

This step come after ICO and exchange. For DISPATCH LABS is still away from being listed on coinmarketcap because still no ICO, the most important now is, developing their blockchain.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

This step come after ICO and exchange. For DISPATCH LABS is still away from being listed on coinmarketcap because still no ICO, the most important now is, developing their blockchain.
I think dispatch lab is working with their professionals and waiting for the green flag from their advisors in terms of approvals as they may come with unique opportunities through smart contract. 
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

of course, in order to have fewer problems with the release of coins in the future, it is better to run trial versions now than to then look for solutions if something goes wrong.
Yes, a good idea with trial versions. But the team probably will not do it. It has already gone too far and they will not launch such projects.
We cannot proceed with our assumptions always as they do deal all the discussion parameteres normally with the advisers who are experienced masters in the required fields that enables them a milestone to work with the instructions accordingly.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: