Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

The team of this project has gotten strong, and I hope that the distribution of tokens is still being produced and we can get them.
Yeah team is getting strong but what are you talking about the token distribution.There is no bounty going on & just token sale is going on.so it need time to be distributed who are contribute to the project
distribution will definitely be done but all that will happen if the token sales have reached the specified target
so maybe you are too fast if you expect distribution for now
Yeah i also thought about it.but the team is lazy enough to give any correct news about their token sale or anything.If they can give  us about all the sale then it will be easy for us

If the team is lazy and it is not interested in anything, then it definitely will not succeed. But I think they just do not have enough time and there is no communication manager in the project.

Lets just say they like to take their project slowly so that they can do everything in time It might be frustrating but personally i think is the best thing to actually do

There's no need to rush the project. If you rush to accomplish the project it seems like this project turns out not well Detailed and precise on their features if they would do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

The team of this project has gotten strong, and I hope that the distribution of tokens is still being produced and we can get them.
Yeah team is getting strong but what are you talking about the token distribution.There is no bounty going on & just token sale is going on.so it need time to be distributed who are contribute to the project
distribution will definitely be done but all that will happen if the token sales have reached the specified target
Yeah i also thought about it.but the team is lazy enough to give any correct news about their token sale or anything.If they can give  us about all the sale then it will be easy for us

If the team is lazy and it is not interested in anything, then it definitely will not succeed. But I think they just do not have enough time and there is no communication manager in the project.

Lets just say they like to take their project slowly so that they can do everything in time It might be frustrating but personally i think is the best thing to actually do

There's no need to rush the project. If you rush to accomplish the project it seems like this project turns out not well Detailed and precise on their features if they would do that.

But I guess the team is capable of doing good work when time pressure comes. I believe on the team they will able to do that.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.

They service is going to be providing a platform to issue token and smart contract on their own blockchain that has also off chain feature, So developing protocol and giving test token is not wasting of time, they are developing the protocol and improve it until it become ready as final product.
Yes, Dispatch Labs will be come best platform to gain and share data at the future.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Obviously they can have a fine and updated advanced trends with the features that will even innovate the participants understanding with the study and adoptions towards the new technologies which adds value to get themselves updated along with the project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

I totally agree with you, they need to make Dispatch Labs grow more quickly. Everything change day by day at crypto world.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

Dapps Application is a new and improved technology for dispatch lab that gives easy, fast, affordable and also unlimited transactions and data for its users. This will be the change and improvement for the blockchain technology.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

If the Dispatch Labs team will keep up its good performance here in the crypto currency community, then no doubt that this project will be able to reach more and more achievements in its way to a successful future. Well, people's trust are kept by team because of being responsible to what the people seeks towards this project.
hanhduong776

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

If the Dispatch Labs team will keep up its good performance here in the crypto currency community, then no doubt that this project will be able to reach more and more achievements in its way to a successful future. Well, people's trust are kept by team because of being responsible to what the people seeks towards this project.
Don't worry like this.
Give the team more time to develop their ideas.
Dispatch Labs team are a strong team, they have good capability to build up good dapps for community.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.

GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Found the project on the radar of the Internet.https://analytics.hypernym.com/ico/dispatch. The bounty campaign to lead)Test coins is already there. Where can I see the block Explorer?
Most likely a block explorer and all that follows will be seen only at the official start of the coin, and also various wallets for the exchange of dispatch will be released later. I doubt that the block explorer can fully function without existing real coins in circulation.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?
There is no updates and informations regarding this matter. Even in the telegram, the team did not talked about this. Probably, this is not their priorities because as I have noticed, the team are more active in marketing and advertisements which is good for the project to be recognized.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Agree, we dont need to demand project accomplishments. Its better to go on with the proper documentation and procedures because things are made to follow the process without proper procedure things might become a scramble or in appropriate follow.  If we want agood quality project we need to be more patient and supportive with the project you want to succeed.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

I think thats every icos goal to get thier token listed in coinmarketcap bud. I havent heard from the team regarding thier negotiations of listing thier token but hopefully it will be sooner.

I think they must prioritized listing in some good exchanges as investors are waiting for the time they will return back all what they already invested and this will only happen if this project will be listed in some exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

I think thats every icos goal to get thier token listed in coinmarketcap bud. I havent heard from the team regarding thier negotiations of listing thier token but hopefully it will be sooner.
There's literally nothing to negotiate though, they need to have a 10000$ volume in any known exchange otherwise no negotiation is worthwhile
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

There's literally nothing to negotiate though, they need to have a 10000$ volume in any known exchange otherwise no negotiation is worthwhile

Now such requirements are coinmarketcap? As I read, they add to their list any coins, the most important thing is to glow on the  exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: