Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76787 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

How soon can I expect updates about the company's bounty? I think that many are waiting for updates with impetuousness.

They said that they are close to take a final decision about bounty, but personally, I think since it's taking that long time, they will not launch any bounty program, because it works for projects that have ICO and crowdsale and not for projects like DISPATCH.
Bounty program will play a major role in gaining more supporters and we can also experience spreading the word Dispatch Labs in various social communities, we require to ensure providing opportunities for supporters to gain better involvement for supporting the project.

I think they have plan on launching that as the team said for now they are busy updating their platform for the main net of their website. Lets just wait patiently for now.

I guess, you are right mate. And probably, the Team Dispatch are much busy on the development of the platform because they want to ensure that the functions are perfectly done so that more businessmen and companies will tempt to used the platform.
Definitely. They were having a planning to make the project looks perfect so there will be no issue on the platform in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

How soon can I expect updates about the company's bounty? I think that many are waiting for updates with impetuousness.
Its easy mate just be active here or always check thier updates in telegram to know new updates about them. Im sure its not only you who is waiting for them to provide us good news about thier project.
I agree. A lot of people now are waiting for the team to announced the details about the bounty programs but I think it will not be their priorities as of now. Instead, they have launched the Testnet 2.0 in which the developers can run test smartcontracts of Dispatch. Hopefully, it will bring more positive reviews and feedbacks so that more opportunities will come for this team.

Well, I still wonder if the team decided to have bounty program because I have read from the previous pages that they planned to launch. But, why until now the team still didn't announced the said program. Testnet 2.0 maybe a helpful factor for the development of their platform but still they need to boost their marketing strategy.

They started with this Ann Thread in April; they should have to start with the bounty campaign also with the same time; there is no syncrhonization between social media advertisements.

Hey there I think you are wrong mate. They have already started a campaign its signature bounty, And they are paying Tokens for that weekly stakes. You can Pm the admin here to know more about it. But if in other bounties like facebook or twitter. Nothing to be found I think.

If it is not about social media promotion then what kind of bounty campaign are you talking about?
What I know so far is the testnet, and I think it need a lot of skills for it like a developer level in order to find bugs.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Here, many people talk about the advisability of running a company bounty, but maybe the developers are doing well without it?

As the admin of dispatch said for now they are fixing some complaint and i think there location in US to determine if there accepted in that country to launch a bounty campaign.

I have seen a lot of projects that did not were not able to continue because of complaints which always happens in USA based company. Let's see if Dispatch Lab will be able to get through their complainants.
This is the hardest part for the team and the project to get through the USA government. USA based company or project needs an approval to their government which is very strict when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Its really hard to come up with an agreement with the US government and that is somewhat understandable, But I think if the government approved it could really be a big achievement.
Difinitely it is sinced this kind of issues were the only reason why some projects here in crypto world have not successfully done. And also, probably the bounty programs of Dispatch is already starting by now. Hopefully, this will be fixed by the team and launched this programs as soon as possible because a lot of people are waiting for this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Its easy mate just be active here or always check thier updates in telegram to know new updates about them. Im sure its not only you who is waiting for them to provide us good news about thier project.
I agree. A lot of people now are waiting for the team to announced the details about the bounty programs but I think it will not be their priorities as of now. Instead, they have launched the Testnet 2.0 in which the developers can run test smartcontracts of Dispatch. Hopefully, it will bring more positive reviews and feedbacks so that more opportunities will come for this team.

Well, I still wonder if the team decided to have bounty program because I have read from the previous pages that they planned to launch. But, why until now the team still didn't announced the said program. Testnet 2.0 maybe a helpful factor for the development of their platform but still they need to boost their marketing strategy.

They started with this Ann Thread in April; they should have to start with the bounty campaign also with the same time; there is no syncrhonization between social media advertisements.

Hey there I think you are wrong mate. They have already started a campaign its signature bounty, And they are paying Tokens for that weekly stakes. You can Pm the admin here to know more about it. But if in other bounties like facebook or twitter. Nothing to be found I think.

If it is not about social media promotion then what kind of bounty campaign are you talking about?
What I know so far is the testnet, and I think it need a lot of skills for it like a developer level in order to find bugs.
they are talking about a subscription campaign, which was launched recently by developers. It is interesting to know what conditions for participation in this campaign
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

That is a good go they have started the campaign the announcement will endeavour all the participants to start actively utilizing their skills and keep supporting the project.
Well the bounty campaign are very effective marketing strategy wich help the project to improve and gain many supporters and investors. This also increase the project publicity and its name in the market. If the supporters will incere so with the investors the project will accumulate huge funds for the entire project process.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

They said that they are close to take a final decision about bounty, but personally, I think since it's taking that long time, they will not launch any bounty program, because it works for projects that have ICO and crowdsale and not for projects like DISPATCH.
Bounty program will play a major role in gaining more supporters and we can also experience spreading the word Dispatch Labs in various social communities, we require to ensure providing opportunities for supporters to gain better involvement for supporting the project.

They should act quickly while there is still time, for having bounty will have a big impact on their project although i wonder on how effective/cost is the bounty for their project that they are doubting if they will implement it or not.
They should do an effective implementation of all thier campaigns so that they wont waste thier allocated time and resources. Its not a somole task so a we performed strategy is a must.

Time is precious which we can't go back, that is why in every decision they make should be quick in order not to waste time. It is really important to follow the plans so that they can easily work just like in implementing the project. Hope to see success in this project soon,   I know they can achieve it as long they will do their best as they can.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

They should act quickly while there is still time, for having bounty will have a big impact on their project although i wonder on how effective/cost is the bounty for their project that they are doubting if they will implement it or not.
They should do an effective implementation of all thier campaigns so that they wont waste thier allocated time and resources. Its not a somole task so a we performed strategy is a must.
Yes, they need to implement the campaign rightly to catch the attentions of all the possible investors and supporters.  The project was begun for I think few weeks ago and it's quite very awesome performance. Hoping for good result and outcome fir this project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

they are talking about a subscription campaign, which was launched recently by developers. It is interesting to know what conditions for participation in this campaign
Where do you see that the signature company is running? Of course, I will participate with pleasure in the company's bounty, but I do not see the beginning.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Where do you see that the signature company is running? Of course, I will participate with pleasure in the company's bounty, but I do not see the beginning.
Yes, there is no begininng at all. There is no signature campaign at all. But, you all know that the developer are working hard for the project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

I read about LABOR DISPATCH and was convinced by "Using our DAPoS consensus, high transaction throughput, no transaction fees." This is a great benefit for the user. I think this is the strength of the project to attract the investment community to support the project!

The problem is that they already have hundreds of competitors in the field of high scalable infrastructure and it is not easy to convince investors to take part in a project that can only  offer 100k TPS when in fact there are projects that working on millions of TPS and have less fees.
Dispatch lab somehow lag behind due to their contribution to their project.When you invest big to your project ,you will get more benefit as there is so many competition here
We can take a look on the whitepapers additionally to understand the complete metrics how the investments are handled along with KYC and there was more participation in a huge run now.
You can read whitepaper for all information and I think the devlopers have to give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy tonread this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.
I do not know if they already launched a campaigns contest to making videos that introduces the site platform, But that's a good idea for the project to be recognized and gain visitors and impressions.
It is not necessary to run bounty on video clips. I think developers could independently make a small video review about the project. This is a good option for a beginner project.
It's true, the award should have been assigned when the project was just launched, then it was necessary to do rewards for articles and video presentations. So you are right, now it is no longer necessary.
I really love this project more than my wife, this project is a great project that should be launched in short period time so the users can test the platform.
So you made me laugh, I hope that your wife did not read this. And it can be very offensive to you. And about the project, it's really worth paying attention to it and reading the details.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

The project will be very powerful and very promising. The team is systematically moving forward achieving its goals. Still have the opportunity to participate in the bounty. On the site it is very simple and understandable the essence of the project and its good side. Very pleased to participate in this project. Probably the most important for me at the moment.
The team is surely working very hard in the marketing and development of the project as they are upgrading their platform very frequently and giving updates too. But I think they should start a promotional campaign for the marketing and promotion of the project this will help the project grow very efficiently within the community.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

The project will be very powerful and very promising. The team is systematically moving forward achieving its goals. Still have the opportunity to participate in the bounty. On the site it is very simple and understandable the essence of the project and its good side. Very pleased to participate in this project. Probably the most important for me at the moment.
The team is surely working very hard in the marketing and development of the project as they are upgrading their platform very frequently and giving updates too. But I think they should start a promotional campaign for the marketing and promotion of the project this will help the project grow very efficiently within the community.
It had to start long ago, not now. Because advertising is needed from the very beginning of the launch of the platform, so that more users will see a new evolving project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

It had to start long ago, not now. Because advertising is needed from the very beginning of the launch of the platform, so that more users will see a new evolving project.
without advertising, the development of the project is definitely not possible. Therefore, I think the developers have been working on this for a long time and is advancing the project forward.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

without advertising, the development of the project is definitely not possible. Therefore, I think the developers have been working on this for a long time and is advancing the project forward.
Advertising and development seems to me these are different things. They're kind of parallel worlds. Both components are very important for the development of the project. Advertising to attract new users to the community. And the product is the realization of the team's idea.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

I cant wait for the bounty program to start, can you tell us when will it start? Hopefully theres also an airdrop campaign so that we can get more dospatch tokens.

Hello! The bounty program has not been decided yet, and because of the regulatory landscape, we are still ironing things out with our legal team.  But rest assured as soon as we have ANY information, it will be posted in the thread.  Meanwhile feel free to follow the social media channels of dispatchlabs.io.  You can never have too much info!

Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 
BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Advertising and development seems to me these are different things. They're kind of parallel worlds. Both components are very important for the development of the project. Advertising to attract new users to the community. And the product is the realization of the team's idea.

They are really different because advertising is to make them more known to the public wherein development is about the platform which it the dev focused on making sure that it has a better functionality and can be more easily to used.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

The bounty program has not been decided yet and due to the regulatory landscape we are still ironing out the kinks with our legal team.  Rest assured as soon as we have any information, it will be posted in the thread.
Meanwhile feel free to follow the social media channels of dispatchlabs.io as we are very active!

Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

That's right that the team are working hard to convince more people to support their project. Well, about their promotional campaign, I still really wonder when they were going to launch because it appears that it's almost already month passed by.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Hello development team! Can I find out when you plan to start getting your tokens on the exchange? And which exchange will be the first to receive your tokens?

We are planning to go live later this year and as soon as we have more information we will post to the thread!
Follow the social media channels for more information and faster updates.  Telegram is preferred as it is where we are the most active.

Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

Why should Dispatch be built on three core principles? What storage systems are used on Dispatch so that the data stored can always be safe and secure? How do the bitcoiner and community respond with Dispatch?

On Ethereum, all data store on blockchain, however storing large data on blockchain is limit and because of that some project came up with idea of storing data off chain, so storage systems is used for this purpose.

Great answer! thanks for being active in the dispatchlabs community!

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: