Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you want more info about the project you can direct message the OP here. I think he/she is admin of dispatch lab.

The admin this week is very active as of now. So this your chance to ask some question regarding the project and you can also try their main net. Its already live on the internet.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

I'm interested in what the development team is working on when they release some news or updates? I have not seen the answers of the project manager for a long time.
How We can know what they are working on, if they do not write any news. Therefore, we can only guess what happens to the project and nothing more.
Lets hope that everything is still well for this project. Maybe they are working for some additional improvements and some major updates. Just be active in telegram and wait for thier pinned message to be updated.
I every day actively conduct correspondence there, every day I come here and check whether there is not here an announcement from the developers. But I still can not see the good news .. It's very bad.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

On ethereum blockchain, you can't store all type of data, but on DISPATCH, some of data will be stored out side of blockchain which allows to store all type of data and it will be still connect to blockchain.

Maybe it will be much better if the developers will make some video presentations explaining how their platform works and what is their difference from other projects.

There are some cool videos on their youtube channel, you can check it out if you prefer videos, but you should read, don't expect to find all information easily in videos with animation and graphic photos.

Thanks for this infornation, well we have different ways to check potential projects, I prefer watching videos first then eventually will check the whitepaper.
Sometimes video presentation is better, some give more clarification and easier to understand so people who doesn't want to visit the site or check white  papers prefer those.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Hello everybody! For a long time there was no news here. How can I find out what is happening in the team and what is the development team preparing for us with the project update?
I think, it's better to visit now in their telegram chat as the admins are actively communicating with the members. And probably, we can be able to gained some new informations regarding their plans and updates in the development process because I have read from there that the team have recently attending some events in HongKong.
It is very bad that they do not write such news here. There are also many users who also want to be aware of all the news of the project. But when they are published in one place, it's not right.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

The fact that the Dispatch team are actively attending some events in other countries which will help for the project to be known. I think it will also be good that the team will share some sort of informations regarding the status of the platform so that all people who have followed and supported it will have an idea. It is very important to have a transparency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

Hello everybody! For a long time there was no news here. How can I find out what is happening in the team and what is the development team preparing for us with the project update?
I think, it's better to visit now in their telegram chat as the admins are actively communicating with the members. And probably, we can be able to gained some new informations regarding their plans and updates in the development process because I have read from there that the team have recently attending some events in HongKong.
It is very bad that they do not write such news here. There are also many users who also want to be aware of all the news of the project. But when they are published in one place, it's not right.
I agree with the news and updates should appear at all, because someone just browse twitter or branch here.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I agree with the news and updates should appear at all, because someone just browse twitter or branch here.
of course, developers should understand that they restrict most of their supporters to information. Many will simply leave this project because the information will not be updated.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

of course, developers should understand that they restrict most of their supporters to information. Many will simply leave this project because the information will not be updated.
Well, if you are seriously interested in the project, then you should follow the project in all the social networks in which you are. Developers always have good activity in social networks, as it is more convenient to communicate with their supporters.
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

On ethereum blockchain, you can't store all type of data, but on DISPATCH, some of data will be stored out side of blockchain which allows to store all type of data and it will be still connect to blockchain.

Maybe it will be much better if the developers will make some video presentations explaining how their platform works and what is their difference from other projects.

There are some cool videos on their youtube channel, you can check it out if you prefer videos, but you should read, don't expect to find all information easily in videos with animation and graphic photos.

Thanks for this infornation, well we have different ways to check potential projects, I prefer watching videos first then eventually will check the whitepaper.
Sometimes video presentation is better, some give more clarification and easier to understand so people who doesn't want to visit the site or check white  papers prefer those.

They actually have video presentation in youtube, check and you will even see some videos regarding their activities and the partnerships that they are creating with other projects.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

I do not think that you should expect a bounty program. Just what way will the developers choose to tell about themselves?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Well, if you are seriously interested in the project, then you should follow the project in all the social networks in which you are. Developers always have good activity in social networks, as it is more convenient to communicate with their supporters.

Yes right, but this is what we called its a matter of choice and its up to us how we follow the said project. There are different ways in following the project in social network but it depends on the team where they have accounts so better know everything and I think its more on the convenient of each individual.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you want more info about the project you can direct message the OP here. I think he/she is admin of dispatch lab.
Yeah, but, I think it is not a good idea since they usually active on this forum just to update a news or an announcement so i think you can find them on telegram.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

The project is quite good and unique in its kind, really much better than some other similar projects. Goals are set, only the smallest achievement is left. A cool platform, this is our future. Without a doubt, the implementation of the project will be just as worthy.
Hopefully, this may lead into a better output and be a successful kind of project. Actually almost people which invest at here expected the team can have good growth.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

Has anyone got test tokens? The speed of transactions is interesting. I asked in a telegram but they did not send me.
no tokens as far as I am informed in these matters. but maybe the information is retouched.
That is, as far as I understand, you think that no one was not given not one token so that they arranged a test mode?
I don't think that this is really necessary for the speed of transactions if the blockchain is very stabilized to speed up the transaction.
Are you exactly sure of what you are saying? After all, as I understand it, you think it's right, although I myself do not even know if it's right or not.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

Yeah, but, I think it is not a good idea since they usually active on this forum just to update a news or an announcement so i think you can find them on telegram.

But they should be active on the ANN thread too since like this is the place they announced their project so they should answer shit here too then
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

The project is quite good and unique in its kind, really much better than some other similar projects. Goals are set, only the smallest achievement is left. A cool platform, this is our future. Without a doubt, the implementation of the project will be just as worthy.
Hopefully, this may lead into a better output and be a successful kind of project. Actually almost people which invest at here expected the team can have good growth.
Precisely we all expect the good outcome and a brighter future for this project. I been following this project for some couple of weeks now and i can sah that tge project increase the number of its supporters but I am not sure if the increased is includeds the investors and the funds for theproject. Hopefully the team will release new project updates for clarifications and information.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

I like that developers are engaged in adding news to social networks. I think this is a good indicator of activity.
To involve more people to Dispatch Labs should be big activity like this one. And for participants it is important to keep abreast of developments asap to not to miss any important updates and changes. So it is really great that the team of this project is posting the information in social media networks.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

But they should be active on the ANN thread too since like this is the place they announced their project so they should answer shit here too then

Most of the audience are actively engaging considering their social official channels where all their queries are getting addressed with the right resolutions with no delay.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

I like that developers are engaged in adding news to social networks. I think this is a good indicator of activity.
That brings to the attention of more viewers understand about the information and also brings a value for the project so let us ensure with the experienced professionals decision.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

To involve more people to Dispatch Labs should be big activity like this one. And for participants it is important to keep abreast of developments asap to not to miss any important updates and changes. So it is really great that the team of this project is posting the information in social media networks.
You're right. Now in our time, advertising is the engine of everything. And news is fuel for growth. And social networks, this is one of those things that are necessary to promote the project and add new users.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: