Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:06:44 AM

I like the concept of this idea. Really good results, unprejudiced plan, impeccable logo!
Yeah everything seems great but we need updates here maybe soon as the market basically is affecting so many things i just hope they make an announcement after their tours or conferences
Yes, after bear of market week. I really want find out some projects have potential for making invest. I still do research about Dispatch Labs to make sure my decision at here.
You can take a look on the whitepapers to understand the complete information about the project also you can do observe the roadmap of the project that lets you understand the scope of dispatch labs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

I like the concept of this idea. Really good results, unprejudiced plan, impeccable logo!
Yeah everything seems great but we need updates here maybe soon as the market basically is affecting so many things i just hope they make an announcement after their tours or conferences
Yes, after bear of market week. I really want find out some projects have potential for making invest. I still do research about Dispatch Labs to make sure my decision at here.

These project has been one listed  on famous crypto  review site as one of potential good to invest this 2018. That's a big points to the team!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.

I have recently seen dispatch to be featured in famous crypto reviews and now it's in magazine? Pretty cool and good news for the team! keep up the good work dispatch lab team.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

Interesting Article, I hope you will release a graphical interface to set the node because currently the method for setting up a node is a command-line only process, So it's unfriendly for many people.

I have recently seen dispatch to be featured in famous crypto reviews and now it's in magazine? Pretty cool and good news for the team! keep up the good work dispatch lab team.
I do worried if they are willing to publish all their missions and visions in all the magazine and newspaper in the world! This is a good news.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

Dispatch Labs CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon were interviewed by the YouTube Channel, Master the Crypto.  Lots of good information here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7RRjK_XHQ&feature=youtu.be
Great interview indeed, hopefully some of our members concerns was able to be answered on this video presentation. In case not I think telegram channel can also a good way to seek for answers about this project.
Yes, Indeed. This kind of a great interview will make the newcomers happily to come to ask all their answer and it just answered in their video presentation.
Exactly. And having with this will only means that the team are actively doing their job as a developer. They are consistently giving informations what they have done with this platform. Hopefully, more good news will be coming so that supporters will always supports wih this project.
Inter communication and active involvement with various teams gives better experience to explore the information and new functionalities that ultimately sets a greater exposure to the finest delivery.
Indeed, this activities give people more calm, if this continues it is doubtlessly successful, lets hope that more good news and developments to be known in the future.

ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

Has anyone got test tokens? The speed of transactions is interesting. I asked in a telegram but they did not send me.

Hi I would try again in Telegram. We are usually very active in there. Unfortunately sometimes we get a lot of messages so sometimes they are missed.  I will be sure to notify a group admin who will process your request right away.
thanks!

Yeah, just try to chat the developer in the telegram group because they were potentially giving much answers for all curious questions.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.
The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.

What makes you think that the project is growing because based from what I observe, it looks like I didn't see any update of the project. Did the team really developed their advertising?
I also do not understand, could you clarify about the advertising campaign, if it is the team, then why it does not work yet?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

For me, I think the best way to do is watch, observe about the current status of the project and if they are following their road map on scheduled.Maybe I can buy a little more.
Yes I agree.i think that the project is growing as fast as possible and that is possible because they are sticking to the roadmap and their plan.
The project is growing due to the active work of the development team. They really developed their advertising campaign qualitatively, and it brings many positive changes to the project.

What makes you think that the project is growing because based from what I observe, it looks like I didn't see any update of the project. Did the team really developed their advertising?
I also do not understand, could you clarify about the advertising campaign, if it is the team, then why it does not work yet?
Maybe he just referring to the promotion or the marketing strategy of the Dispatch Labs team towards the community in attracting more people, users, supporters and investors of the Dispatch Labs. I was still looking forward to the team that they will launch a bounty campaigns for us.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

It has not been launched yet, I think that the developers are preparing the way for the successful launch of the company.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

Maybe he just referring to the promotion or the marketing strategy of the Dispatch Labs team towards the community in attracting more people, users, supporters and investors of the Dispatch Labs. I was still looking forward to the team that they will launch a bounty campaigns for us.
There will be no charity. It always starts as soon as the team starts the project, there it is mentioned whether there will be generosity, this was not the case from the very beginning, which means that the team did not plan to distribute tokens, only sales.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

Two things, first is that reviews can be bought, a ton of ICOs pay the reviewers cash to buy the reviews. Second you didnt mention whether the reviews were postivie
Slashoon

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

A universal project that will be of interest to many, so I believe that investors will be interested in the proposal. Only where is it?
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

And that's one of the proof that dispatch labs is one of the only few projects that are legit, as I can see there are already some dapps that are going to use the platform for transactions.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

They are never stopped promoting this project as we all can see, they have huge budget for marketing it seems thats why they dont hesitate to spend on promotion.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

And that's one of the proof that dispatch labs is one of the only few projects that are legit, as I can see there are already some dapps that are going to use the platform for transactions.

Yes it is one proof that dispatch labs is legit. We can look also to the number of supporters and investors in this project if you are still not convince if it is legit or not. For me, it is not an issue if we do also our part like knowing everything such as its background, the people who work on it, the plans and etc. We can totally see also on the development of the project, how the team work on it and  its platform. I do believe that this will be included on the top list because of its usage and goodness.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Wow such a achievements indeed. It's very wonderful to know that the project we supporting is such competitive and aggressive like others. The team never fails to impressed and give the supporters and investors the updates and information regarding the project specialy the positive one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

Has anyone got test tokens? The speed of transactions is interesting. I asked in a telegram but they did not send me.

Hi I would try again in Telegram. We are usually very active in there. Unfortunately sometimes we get a lot of messages so sometimes they are missed.  I will be sure to notify a group admin who will process your request right away.
thanks!

Yeah, just try to chat the developer in the telegram group because they were potentially giving much answers for all curious questions.

That's right. The admins of the Dispatch Lab telegram are very responsive in giving details about the works of the developers and in answering some questions regarding the progress of the project. They are actively communicating with the members in which will be a sign of a good community.  
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

thanks!

To get the updates and latest announcements we can do connect with their official Telegram channel where we also get the possibility to directly talk to the developers and get all the queries addressed with the right solutions.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

thanks!

That's right. The admins of the Dispatch Lab telegram are very responsive in giving details about the works of the developers and in answering some questions regarding the progress of the project. They are actively communicating with the members in which will be a sign of a good community.  
Yes,  they realy active in the telegram channel. They are very accommodating and friendly. They make people comfortable and well entertain in every questions and inquiries that visit the group. The comments about the project social media are very positive. Hopefully the team will continue to grow and assist people that visit in the telegram group.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

We cannot jump considering only the reviews however we consider them but the project and the team potential how better they implement the new features added to the platform and we look on the deployment activities as well that speaks the success workflow of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: