Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

I heard they had some problems with the airdrop. How’s the deal now? Is everything get clearer. I hope so because the project is very interesting for me.
Yes, now it is ok. I think people just need to listen to official sources. Developers is strong team that inspires confidence. I am sure about them in 100%
Me too. Guys have great experience in this area, so they use it to provide their idea. I mean, they know what they are doing. I think community will understand it and will wait for it.
I totally agree with you. I don’t think it was a very big problem for them. They have resolved everything. I hope they won’t have such problems in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

I heard they had some problems with the airdrop. How’s the deal now? Is everything get clearer. I hope so because the project is very interesting for me.
Yes, now it is ok. I think people just need to listen to official sources. Developers is strong team that inspires confidence. I am sure about them in 100%
Me too. Guys have great experience in this area, so they use it to provide their idea. I mean, they know what they are doing. I think community will understand it and will wait for it.
I totally agree with you. I don’t think it was a very big problem for them. They have resolved everything. I hope they won’t have such problems in future.
Me too. This project deserves to be successful and respected. It has much more benefits than any other similar project on the current market. I like it most.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:51 AM

Me too. This project deserves to be successful and respected. It has much more benefits than any other similar project on the current market. I like it most.
I think people need to be more attentive to what they are doing. Yes, I am sure that everything will be ok and everyone will get their piece of cake.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

I think people need to be more attentive to what they are doing. Yes, I am sure that everything will be ok and everyone will get their piece of cake.

Usually the biggest piece of the cake goes to the pros who really understand better than anyone else how to play this game. The rich get richer so to say.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
josell

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail

Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!

And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too

Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful

You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information

Well, I will get acquainted with these resources. I hope that you are right, because I like the idea of ​​the project and I want it to develop in the future!
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information

The article describes the strength of the development team, the specialization of each team member, the professional past, the projects that were created by team members. I can say that the team is very experienced, the team members were able to implement such a project!
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

The article describes the strength of the development team, the specialization of each team member, the professional past, the projects that were created by team members. I can say that the team is very experienced, the team members were able to implement such a project!

This is wonderful, thank you! This information is very important to me. At the moment I'm thinking about buying the project's tokens, since I believe that after the end of ISO they will appear on the exchange and their price will rise!
jeaniponsd1989

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

I think your project is very promising. I wish good luck to the developers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: